+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chinese address bound PCC --please advise

rex911

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I saw a lot of posts on this forum where applicants (From India and Pakistan mostly, I think) reported rejections due to address bound PCC's. Seeing these posts got me very anxious. Here is my situation:

1. CIC http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/china.asp says "you must provide a police certificate for every territory where your Hukou booklet is registered."

2. My Hukou booklet is and has been registered in only one place my entire life: my grandmother's address. Let's call it address A.

3. I did not live with my grandmother; I lived with my parents, let's call it address B.

4. I lived in my university dormitory for 3 years. Let's call it address C. During those 3 years I would go back to address B when the school is off. I never transferred my Hukou registration to address C.

5. The only PCC I submitted to CIC was address bound to address A.

6. As part of the EE application, I listed address B and address C in the section "address history". But there was no PCC bound to either of these 2 addresses.

I have sent a CSE to CIC stating the situation above. I just don't know if they would be lenient or just cold-bloodedly reject me.

Please help. Thanks!

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Notarial Certificates (for No Criminal Record) issued by the Notary Public offices do not list the applicant's residential address, I believe. So you don't have to worry too much over this issue.

rex911 said:
I saw a lot of posts on this forum where applicants (From India and Pakistan mostly, I think) reported rejections due to address bound PCC's. Seeing these posts got me very anxious. Here is my situation:

1. CIC http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/china.asp says "you must provide a police certificate for every territory where your Hukou booklet is registered."

2. My Hukou booklet is and has been registered in only one place my entire life: my grandmother's address. Let's call it address A.

3. I did not live with my grandmother; I lived with my parents, let's call it address B.

4. I lived in my university dormitory for 3 years. Let's call it address C. During those 3 years I would go back to address B when the school is off. I never transferred my Hukou registration to address C.

5. The only PCC I submitted to CIC was address bound to address A.

6. As part of the EE application, I listed address B and address C in the section "address history". But there was no PCC bound to either of these 2 addresses.

I have sent a CSE to CIC stating the situation above. I just don't know if they would be lenient or just cold-bloodedly reject me.

Please help. Thanks!

rex911

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ybjianada said:
Notarial Certificates (for No Criminal Record) issued by the Notary Public offices do not list the applicant's residential address, I believe. So you don't have to worry too much over this issue.
Thanks for replying!

My PCC was issued by the National Security Bureau though and did list my address...

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you are fine I am Chinese and my criminality has passed and I only provided one PCC where didnt show address at all just my national ID

rex911

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kennyandchen said:
you are fine I am Chinese and my criminality has passed and I only provided one PCC where didnt show address at all just my national ID
But mine showed address....

And they requested your Hukou?