+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

China Degree Verification

taimoorawan88

Mar 10, 2018
Hi,

My wife has done her MBBS from China. WES requires the degree to be verified by CDGDC but their website is in Chinese only and sometimes doesn't even load completely.

Anyone has an idea about how to proceed?

Anshu Chauhan

Mar 15, 2018
Hi.. I have done post graduation from China too. Did u get any update for above. If yes, please advise me as well..
Also if I have to send documents to CDGDC or WES at the start?

besc

Jun 30, 2015
Hi, the traditional way is to get your degree notarized by notary public office, then stamped by MoFA and Canada embassy in Beijing.
CDGDC is new, can CDGDC's document replace above procedure?

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
I used CDGDC to get two degrees verified for WES (I did both my bachelor and masters there) three years ago. The process was easy. Did your wife study in Chinese? If so she should not have much issue doing it. At the time however I needed to use a Chinese bank account to pay, not sure if today they accept international payment methods.

I am not sure WES would accept you to get the degree notarized by yourself. The whole point of using CDGDC is that they have direct links to Chinese universities and they are an official body which can authenticate Chinese degrees.

Noboday

May 23, 2018
I used

http://www.chinadegrees.cn/cqva/gateway.html

for Chinese degree verification.
First, register in WES, and get a reference number, and then use that reference number to register in the above Chinese website. They will be responsible to send the verified degree to WES.
In that Chinese website, you can choose where and who to send to, and in what language. Of course, you need to pay if you need it translated into English.
Hope this helps.

SouthinaM

Sep 28, 2018
I used

http://www.chinadegrees.cn/cqva/gateway.html

for Chinese degree verification.
First, register in WES, and get a reference number, and then use that reference number to register in the above Chinese website. They will be responsible to send the verified degree to WES.
In that Chinese website, you can choose where and who to send to, and in what language. Of course, you need to pay if you need it translated into English.
Hope this helps.
Hi, I did get my degree translated to English, however WES requires an online chinese version report, do you perhaps know what is it that is wanted? Because the rest was accepted except the online version which I don't even know w