+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Child's speech delay. Stuck in "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Advice needed.

irtiza104

Dec 11, 2020
Update: we got ADR on May 7th for new PCC and Schedule A for me and my spouse. One month later, me and my spouse got remed request. Nothing for my child. For the last one month now, our medical status is "in review" and ADR status is "NA".

Is this normal? Why did they not ask for my daughter's remed?

Tired.

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
I am from Bangladesh.
Have you heard anything from ircc ? Actually I'm also in the same boat. My son's medical is also under review. I habe. It heard anything from ircc till today about further tests. Our aor is 17th oct 2020

irtiza104

Dec 11, 2020
Have you heard anything from ircc ? Actually I'm also in the same boat. My son's medical is also under review. I habe. It heard anything from ircc till today about further tests. Our aor is 17th oct 2020
Hi, I have not heard anything about my child's test from IRCC. But my wife and I were asked to do remed in Jun. Its still under review.

Last week however, our BG status changed to "we are processing your bg".

irtiza104

Dec 11, 2020
For anyone who comes looking later.....in September, my daughter got a new remedical request. She passed it last night. So for the first time in almost 2 years, all our medicals are passed.

Resources and suggestions about what our case was, was so hard to find. But few who were on our boat, helped with suggestions. Thanks for the hope that you provided.