+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Child of Principal Applicant have Renal Failure Disease

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
In behalf of my co worker -

She is March 2012 Applicant via BC PNP. They were asked to re-do their medicals. Now, her daughter was detected with Renal Failure disease. Do you have any idea what will happen to their application?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chie042012 said:
In behalf of my co worker -

She is March 2012 Applicant via BC PNP. They were asked to re-do their medicals. Now, her daughter was detected with Renal Failure disease. Do you have any idea what will happen to their application?
The findings from their medicals will be included as input to the medical officer's assessment. Hopefully, it does not constitute medical inadmissibiity under the following criteria (more likely c - if prognosis is there is required continued treatment/maintenance that falls under c.)

CIC has the policy responsibility with respect to inadmissibility on health grounds [A38].
A38(1)
38. (1) A foreign national is inadmissible on health grounds if their health condition
(a) is likely to be a danger to public health;
(b) is likely to be a danger to public safety; or
(c) might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services

/....

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
ragluf said:
The findings from their medicals will be included as input to the medical officer's assessment. Hopefully, it does not constitute medical inadmissibiity under the following criteria (more likely c - if prognosis is there is required continued treatment/maintenance that falls under c.)

CIC has the policy responsibility with respect to inadmissibility on health grounds [A38].
A38(1)
38. (1) A foreign national is inadmissible on health grounds if their health condition
(a) is likely to be a danger to public health;
(b) is likely to be a danger to public safety; or
(c) might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services

/....
Thank you for your reply. I have read this too but I did not let her know because she might get depress :(