+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Child born outside Canada with Canadian Father and Filipino Mother

maygb2000

Apr 14, 2018
hi.. my son is 22 yrs old now.. he holds both a philippine and a canadian passport. he has never been to canada and he would like to visit canada in the near future... my question is.. aside from his philippine and canadian passport.. what other documents would he have to take with him upon exiting manila. thank you

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
hi.. my son is 22 yrs old now.. he holds both a philippine and a canadian passport. he has never been to canada and he would like to visit canada in the near future... my question is.. aside from his philippine and canadian passport.. what other documents would he have to take with him upon exiting manila. thank you
Nothing else. He's 22. He's an adult.

Reactions: maygb2000

canadian son

Jan 28, 2018
hello..just curious how he get canadian passport if he has not been in canada before..did u apply his passport here in philippines?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello..just curious how he get canadian passport if he has not been in canada before..did u apply his passport here in philippines?
If he is Canadian citizen by decent and meet certain conditions (see canuck-in-uk's previous post), he can get his Canadian passport (with cooperation of the biological father) at the Canadian consulate in any country even if he has not been in Canada before.

Last edited:
Reactions: bellaluna
May 5, 2019
Hi everyone
Can i ask what will be the process?my pr is on going process now but my medical was put on hold cz i cant have xray since i am pregnant.we indicate in my application that i am pregnant..do u have any idea what will.be the process so my baby can include to the process?