+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Child Birth before/after COPR

sam256

Jan 14, 2018
Hi! I got my ITA on December 21,2017 and my application submission is due by March 24, 2018. I am currently on my 2nd trimester of pregnancy and my EDD(expected date of delivery) is on June 14. In this situation, how do I go about my upfront medical test where x-ray is required? upon consulting the doctor I was assured that chest xray is safe and that they will take ample precautionary measures(lead shield) prior that. So if I complete all the requisite steps and receive COPR before my child birth, how do I add my child as a dependent? What if I receive COPR after my child's birth? Expert suggestion is solicited.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! I got my ITA on December 21,2017 and my application submission is due by March 24, 2018. I am currently on my 2nd trimester of pregnancy and my EDD(expected date of delivery) is on June 14. In this situation, how do I go about my upfront medical test where x-ray is required? upon consulting the doctor I was assured that chest xray is safe and that they will take ample precautionary measures(lead shield) prior that. So if I complete all the requisite steps and receive COPR before my child birth, how do I add my child as a dependent? What if I receive COPR after my child's birth? Expert suggestion is solicited.
You can add your child at any time during the processing of your application and even if you have your COPR in hand. You can raise a CSE to do so.

shanakram

Jul 22, 2018
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2018
Doc's Request.
22-07-2018
How had you update the details of new born?

roy0121

Aug 6, 2018
How had you update the details of new born?
You may write a letter in CIC to inform that you would like to add your new born baby as dependent in your PR application. Then the officer will ask you to provide a list of required document (forms, birth certificate and passport, etc...) for adding new dependents.

shanakram

Jul 22, 2018
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2018
Doc's Request.
22-07-2018
You may write a letter in CIC to inform that you would like to add your new born baby as dependent in your PR application. Then the officer will ask you to provide a list of required document (forms, birth certificate and passport, etc...) for adding new dependents.
Thanks Roy. How to inform CIC. I have to send them the email or by other means? In case it is email then I need to know the email

shanakram

Jul 22, 2018
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2018
Doc's Request.
22-07-2018
Welcome.

BTW, please be patient as I have no idea how long it takes to process it. I submitted all documents nearly 2 months ago while there is no feedback so far.
Roy i submitted the application on 22 july. My medical details are updated and rest of the details are all same since I submitted my application. Now need to add detail of new born, I guess this will take more time to get updated. Lets see
One of my friend got the approval notification yesterday. It took 6 months 8 days for him to get the approval.