+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chest x-ray deferred due to pregnancy

Jhaey

Jul 3, 2014
Hi. May ask on how will i inform the visa office/embassy about my deferred chest x-ray? I have the copy of the waiver from St. Luke's but I don't know how will I give this to the visa office. By the way, my family is applying for PR and my medical results are put on hold and cannot be send to the embassy. Thank you.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jhaey said:
Hi. May ask on how will i inform the visa office/embassy about my deferred chest x-ray? I have the copy of the waiver from St. Luke's but I don't know how will I give this to the visa office. By the way, my family is applying for PR and my medical results are put on hold and cannot be send to the embassy. Thank you.
Hi,

Ask for the email address from where the medical request/request for IME was sent and use that email address to reply to CEM. Perhaps the Principal applicant (one of your parents?) may have the email that included the MR or additional instructions. Use that email address to notify CEM of the waiver and include the scanned copy of the waiver.

.../atb

Jhaey

Jul 3, 2014
Thank u for the response. But, what if my father is in Canada right now and he's the principal applicant, there is also a representative who's processing for our papers. He is ICCR and member of immigration consultant but they are in Canada, I'm here in the Philippines so how will I inform the embassy about it? Please help me with this, I don't know what should I do. Could I send the scanned copy of my deferral letter to the CEM in Manila thru e-mail or probably mail. Hoping for your respond. Thanks again.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jhaey said:
Thank u for the response. But, what if my father is in Canada right now and he's the principal applicant, there is also a representative who's processing for our papers. He is ICCR and member of immigration consultant but they are in Canada, I'm here in the Philippines so how will I inform the embassy about it? Please help me with this, I don't know what should I do. Could I send the scanned copy of my deferral letter to the CEM in Manila thru e-mail or probably mail. Hoping for your respond. Thanks again.
Hi,

You/your family is using a representative for processing, so it is highly likely that all correspondence is sent to your representative, and all submissions may be coursed through your representative. Better, send the scanned copy to your father or to the representative and they will submit that to the CEM.

../atb

tyn26

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
Hi,

Ask for the email address from where the medical request/request for IME was sent and use that email address to reply to CEM. Perhaps the Principal applicant (one of your parents?) may have the email that included the MR or additional instructions. Use that email address to notify CEM of the waiver and include the scanned copy of the waiver.

.../atb
Hi, Ragluf

What category you applied for ur spouse? I want to ask you how long does it takes bago mag PPR request from CIC after they notified us (me sowp and study permit for my 5yo child) na we passed the medical exam at st. Lukes Global? Its been a week since they notified us po na we passed. Aabutin ba sha ng ilang weeks till they request for our passports?

(By the way husband is a tfw at Edmonton, Alberta)

Thanks so much.. Godbless

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tyn26 said:
Hi, Ragluf

What category you applied for ur spouse? I want to ask you how long does it takes bago mag PPR request from CIC after they notified us (me sowp and study permit for my 5yo child) na we passed the medical exam at st. Lukes Global? Its been a week since they notified us po na we passed. Aabutin ba sha ng ilang weeks till they request for our passports?

(By the way husband is a tfw at Edmonton, Alberta)

Thanks so much.. Godbless
We are provincial nominees. Different processing flow as to the one you are in - SOWP. You should ask those who have applied for SOWPs in this thread.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/for-pinoys-spousal-open-work-permit-to-canada-share-tayo-t70481.0.html;msg3442996#msg3442996
There are differences between between the periods of request of PPs from those from PR streams - Sponsorship (Family/Spouse) and Provincial Nominee classes - from those under Temporary Resident/Worker classes - under this class (Temporary Residents) your SOWP application is included. Check the link above for current timelines - even if the VO is the same, the period when PPs are requested are different between the applications (PR classes, temporary class) - you should compare with those who have applied for SOWP.

.../