+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHEQUE FOR PR , No pay stub

Roohi Bhatti

May 1, 2020
Im filing my PR but I m confused because I only got pay cheque from my employer does that a valid document as pay stub for filing PR in Ontario, Canada as I worked hourly wage. Please reply
thank you

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
I'm in the same boat. waiting for expert reply on this. my employer give my paper paystub that they make by himself, not through a systems, I dont know if it is work

OldBoy31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Im filing my PR but I m confused because I only got pay cheque from my employer does that a valid document as pay stub for filing PR in Ontario, Canada as I worked hourly wage. Please reply
thank you
Yes. I was working for a couple of months as temp Analyst and I got paid by cheque as well.
You need to add all scans of cheques along with letter from employer stating that they paid you cheques or here you can write a LOE. You also need to attach T4 statements.

Roohi Bhatti

May 1, 2020
Yes. I was working for a couple of months as temp Analyst and I got paid by cheque as well.
You need to add all scans of cheques along with letter from employer stating that they paid you cheques or here you can write a LOE. You also need to attach T4 statements.
Okay thank you so much for the information

OldBoy31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
And moreover I wonder If you know that does pay rate matters for PR as If someone working on minimum wage
Pay doesn't matter.
Apparently they say that your pay should be close to the median payrate of your region. The median pay in Ontario is $23/hr. But my pay was less than that. And I got PR too. So It doesn't matter how much you get paid as long not less than the minimum.

Roohi Bhatti

May 1, 2020
Pay doesn't matter.
Apparently they say that your pay should be close to the median payrate of your region. The median pay in Ontario is $23/hr. But my pay was less than that. And I got PR too. So It doesn't matter how much you get paid as long not less than the minimum.
Okay thank you