Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2010
LANDED..........
April 2014
I am looking for a chemist job in mississauga and toronto for nearly six months, since i came here on April with PR, but could not find any, got five years of pharmaceutical experience, could anyone suggest any link for laboratory job, i am ready to start with entry level and got a year of north america experience level.

thanks and regards,
havs

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need Canadian experience or atleast some kind of Canadian education. Your previous education and work experience is not good enough to get you a job

hr.kumar

Jul 10, 2013
havs said:
I am looking for a chemist job in mississauga and toronto for nearly six months, since i came here on April with PR, but could not find any, got five years of pharmaceutical experience, could anyone suggest any link for laboratory job, i am ready to start with entry level and got a year of north america experience level.

thanks and regards,
havs
hi,

i am living in toronto.i am new immigrant.i have done M.Sc in Biochemistry and M.Phil in India.i want to do certification courses on HPLC in seneca college.i want to know the job market in pharmaceutical industry in Toronto.any one share your experiences regarding this.

hr.kumar

Jul 10, 2013
havs said:

thanks and regards,
havs
hi hav,

yes it's very hard to find job in any field.my wife also want to do job in pharmaceutical quality control.it's better to do some certification courses here.in SENECA college she enquired about pharmaceutical related certification.HPLC certification course is 271$ and it's a part time course.you can find other courses also in SENECA college.when compared to private colleges fees are low in seneca college.if you got job at this time please share your experiences.here networking works well to enter into our field.because we don't know any one who are in pharma field to know about job opportunities in this field.

thanking you.

havs

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2010
LANDED..........
April 2014
Still I am in the job search process, wondering if any type of certification would be best start, as you said, I am finding out the details, anyways thanks for the information.

thanks
havs

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You havent found a job yet? Its been 3 years since you've landed

buliwyf

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
You can get away with having no certification. Buy an old RV, setup a lab in it and do things Heisenberg style. Haha just kidding. It was a good TV series!

rontario

Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey hav,
Try applying in the manufacturing industry of medicine, vitamins or any related products. Its easy getting in these type of jobs. Good luck!

hr.kumar

Jul 10, 2013
havs said:
Still I am in the job search process, wondering if any type of certification would be best start, as you said, I am finding out the details, anyways thanks for the information.

thanks
havs
keep trying,don't frustrated,be positive and hope you will reach your goal.
all the best.

hr.kumar

havs

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2010
LANDED..........
April 2014
I have just completed the landing process in 2010 and went back home for personal reasons, only before six months we moved permanently here and started to live in Mississauga, however i am sure i will find a suitable job soon....Thanks for all the replies and comments!

-havs