Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
3121, 2134
Hi All,

I am a chemical engineer and and will be moving in soon hopefully in 2021-22. It would be great if someone can share there job search experience related to chemical engineering. Some insight of interviews, application process will be great.
I have a 5-6 years experience in research, computational fluid dynamics and process engineering and have a PhD degree.

Thanks in advance
Som

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,

I am a chemical engineer and and will be moving in soon hopefully in 2021-22. It would be great if someone can share there job search experience related to chemical engineering. Some insight of interviews, application process will be great.
I have a 5-6 years experience in research, computational fluid dynamics and process engineering and have a PhD degree.

Thanks in advance
Som
Would suggest looking up people with similar education and work profiles on LinkedIn and send out a short request to see if anyone can provide information about current work opportunities. Keep it short but hopefully at least one person will reply. Your question is very specific for a forum.