+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chef/Cook applying under July, 2012 - Please connect here

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hey harry,

how r u ? hope you're doing fine. Another query for you bro, please help. Below are the work experience documents which i'm planning to send with the application, can you please take a moment & see if I'm missing anything from my end :

1. Appointment Letter
2. Promotion Letters
3. Reference Letter
4. Salary Slips
5. Bank Statement proof for Salary credit

Do you think apart from these, I'm missing something here? Please check and let me know.

13nitinsharma

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Dear Nitin,

You are good to shoot an application with these documents. Do you have your tax assessment documents by chance ??, thats the only document you are missing in the above mentioned set.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
13nitinsharma said:
Hey harry,

how r u ? hope you're doing fine. Another query for you bro, please help. Below are the work experience documents which i'm planning to send with the application, can you please take a moment & see if I'm missing anything from my end :

1. Appointment Letter
2. Promotion Letters
3. Reference Letter
4. Salary Slips
5. Bank Statement proof for Salary credit

Do you think apart from these, I'm missing something here? Please check and let me know.
13nitinsharma
i think Harry is right these are more than enough,but it will be good if you can get tax returns of 2-3 years
one more thing if you are still working there then get 7-8 photographs of yourself at your work place
regards

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
harry_aussie said:
Dear Nitin,

You are good to shoot an application with these documents. Do you have your tax assessment documents by chance ??, thats the only document you are missing in the above mentioned set.
thanks for your reply harry. I guess my salary doesn't come under tax criteria. Still do you think should i add it into the list? If Yes, I would need to check it and arrange it in any how !!

Lemme know.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
naaz12 said:
i think Harry is right these are more than enough,but it will be good if you can get tax returns of 2-3 years
one more thing if you are still working there then get 7-8 photographs of yourself at your work place
regards
naaz, did you apply under the chef/cook category? What all documents you've sent with your application, can you please give me the list.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
13nitinsharma said:
naaz, did you apply under the chef/cook category? What all documents you've sent with your application, can you please give me the list.
yes i applied as cook...following was my documents
1. Appointment Letter
2. reference Letter
3. Salary Slips
4 few photographs
5 income tax return

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
naaz12 said:
1. Appointment Letter
2. reference Letter
3. Salary Slips
4 few photographs
5 income tax return
alrite, so is your salary taxable? If not, then should we still need to attached ITR copy?

this is what my confusion.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
13nitinsharma said:
alrite, so is your salary taxable? If not, then should we still need to attached ITR copy?

this is what my confusion.
if you salary in not taxable ,you can still file ITR with zero income tax

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
naaz12 said:
1. Appointment Letter
2. reference Letter
3. Salary Slips
4 few photographs
5 income tax return
did you forward all the originals of work experience letters?

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
It is wise to declare income even if it is not taxable. Case depends a lot on the visa officer and visa office as well. Sydney visa office is a bit easy going with the applications. Following are the documents that i submitted with my application.

1. Letter from employer
2. Group certificate from employer
3. Tax assessment notice

Visa officer was not satisfied with my employment letter and considered it as fake. He sent me a Procedural Fairness Letter to comment on the issue, failure to provide explaination would have lead to rejection. I sent new letter from the employer in which he confirmed that the letter is genuine and i also got two work mates write letters for me, confirming my employment.

Ultimately my application was approved, Thanks to the tax assessment. I came to know this through my GCMS notes. There was a note by the visa officer that the assessment from taxation department stands in my favour, otherwise he would have refered my case to immigration program manager using negative substitute evaluation.

I think the message is clear from the above. Get it if you can.

honney

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
harry_aussie said:
It is wise to declare income even if it is not taxable. Case depends a lot on the visa officer and visa office as well. Sydney visa office is a bit easy going with the applications. Following are the documents that i submitted with my application.

1. Letter from employer
3. Tax assessment notice

Visa officer was not satisfied with my employment letter and considered it as fake. He sent me a Procedural Fairness Letter to comment on the issue, failure to provide explaination would have lead to rejection. I sent new letter from the employer in which he confirmed that the letter is genuine and i also got two work mates write letters for me, confirming my employment.

Ultimately my application was approved, Thanks to the tax assessment. I came to know this through my GCMS notes. There was a note by the visa officer that the assessment from taxation department stands in my favour, otherwise he would have refered my case to immigration program manager using negative substitute evaluation.

hi harry...may i know what a Procedural Fairness Letter is?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
harry_aussie said:

1. Letter from employer
3. Tax assessment notice

Thanks for the reply harry. I just checked my documents and I've ITR only for year 2009-2010. After that, didn't file any ITR and sent to income tax department. I was thinking not to attach this document because after 2009, there would be no record.

So do you think, just not attaching this (income tax document) may put a question for VO? I guess rest of my work experience letters are more than enough to show my authenticity towards work. Please suggest.

13nitinsharma

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Dear Nitin,

As i mentioned earlier, your documents are good to go. Even we are 99.9% sure, why leave that .1% if you can arrange it. I think you can declare previous year's income voluntarily. In case it does not come into the tax bracket then there is no need to worry. Either there could be a very nominal panely or tax department will issue you a warning. The whole idea is to apply with a peace of mind. Take it this way, in case you are called in for a selection interview and VO has asked you for ITR'S, what will you do ?. VO's don't accept any documents that are made after an explaination has been required from you.

In case you can't arrange the documents you can still bet safe on 99.9% chances. ;D ;D

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
harry_aussie said:
Dear Nitin,

As i mentioned earlier, your documents are good to go. Even we are 99.9% sure, why leave that .1% if you can arrange it. I think you can declare previous year's income voluntarily. In case it does not come into the tax bracket then there is no need to worry. Either there could be a very nominal panely or tax department will issue you a warning. The whole idea is to apply with a peace of mind. Take it this way, in case you are called in for a selection interview and VO has asked you for ITR'S, what will you do ?. VO's don't accept any documents that are made after an explaination has been required from you.

In case you can't arrange the documents you can still bet safe on 99.9% chances. ;D ;D
thanks bro for the valuable suggestions !!

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
You are more than welcome anytime brother. :) :)