+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

checklist (translation)

vcgarcia

Mar 10, 2016
HI GUYS

I NEED HELP WITH THE DOCUMENTS I HAVE TO TRANSLATE.

1.- MY QUESTION IS: ALL THE CERTIFICATE I NEED TO TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH, HAVE TO DO IT A COMPANY PROFESSIONAL OF TRANSLATION?
Can an English teacher with several years of experience TRANSLATE DOCUMENTS IN ENGLISH?

IMM 5940, QUESTION 26, THEY NEED ATTACH INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMMUNICATION, WE HAVE EMAIL AND MESSAGES FACEBOOK.

I NEED TO KNOW
2. THE EMAIL OR MESSAGES OF FACEBOOK I NEED TO TRANSLATE?

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP
BLESS.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
vcgarcia said:
HI GUYS

I NEED HELP WITH THE DOCUMENTS I HAVE TO TRANSLATE.

1.- MY QUESTION IS: ALL THE CERTIFICATE I NEED TO TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH, HAVE TO DO IT A COMPANY PROFESSIONAL OF TRANSLATION?
Can an English teacher with several years of experience TRANSLATE DOCUMENTS IN ENGLISH?

IMM 5940, QUESTION 26, THEY NEED ATTACH INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMMUNICATION, WE HAVE EMAIL AND MESSAGES FACEBOOK.

I NEED TO KNOW
2. THE EMAIL OR MESSAGES OF FACEBOOK I NEED TO TRANSLATE?

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP
BLESS.
1) For any official documents like marriage certificates, you must only use a certified translator. For things like chat logs or emails, you can translate it yourself.

2) Not sure what you mean, just pick what you think is relevant to your relationship. You can translate these yourself.

vcgarcia

Mar 10, 2016
Aquakitty said:
1) For any official documents like marriage certificates, you must only use a certified translator. For things like chat logs or emails, you can translate it yourself.

2) Not sure what you mean, just pick what you think is relevant to your relationship. You can translate these yourself.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE REPLY.

The second question was clear, BUT FIRST, THE SAME keep wondering, I have an English teacher who has spent many years working on this, and quies KNOW IF IT'S A PROFESSOR OR ONLY A QUALIFIED Tradutor?

I'VE EXPRESSED WELL, JUST TELL ME AND TRY TO SAY BETTER.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
vcgarcia said:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE REPLY.

The second question was clear, BUT FIRST, THE SAME keep wondering, I have an English teacher who has spent many years working on this, and quies KNOW IF IT'S A PROFESSOR OR ONLY A QUALIFIED Tradutor?

I'VE EXPRESSED WELL, JUST TELL ME AND TRY TO SAY BETTER.
No, she can not translate your marriage certificate. You need to find someone who is certified, that has an office and translates official documents for a living. If youre having a problem locating one, you can go to the Canadian Embassy and ask if they can recommend one.

Your friend who is an English teacher can translate your facebook messages and e-mails.

vcgarcia

Mar 10, 2016
Masriixo said:
No, she can not translate your marriage certificate. You need to find someone who is certified, that has an office and translates official documents for a living. If youre having a problem locating one, you can go to the Canadian Embassy and ask if they can recommend one.

Your friend who is an English teacher can translate your facebook messages and e-mails.

Thank you very much, now is more clear.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

bye bye