+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Checklist, help?

sbal21910

Nov 25, 2019
Im sponsoring my husband in the Philippines, I think we got everything covered, is there anything else we need to have or do prior to buying a ticket. Here are the documents we have:

Passport
Visa
CFO sticker
CFO certificate
CoPR (confirmation of permanent residence)
Marriage certificate
Birth certificate
Birth certificate of our daughter, born in Canada just this October

Baptismal
Medical
School records
NBI
Proof of payment -RPRF (right of permanent residence fee)
B4e form 2 copies
Bsf186a form 2 copies
Biometric letter
Elibility letter

Yesterday he was supposed to fly out unfortunately he didn’t go to the seminar by CFO, only to find out it’s needed 3 hours prior to boarding, ticket went to waste.CFO info was on the back page of CoPR which he didn’t see. It should’ve been on a separate page where it’s easily seen, and it’d be nice for VSF centre to inform us what to do posr passport collection. Anyway it’s all done with seminar and interview.

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Im sponsoring my husband in the Philippines, I think we got everything covered, is there anything else we need to have or do prior to buying a ticket. Here are the documents we have:

Passport
Visa
CFO sticker
CFO certificate
CoPR (confirmation of permanent residence)
Marriage certificate
Birth certificate
Birth certificate of our daughter, born in Canada just this October

Baptismal
Medical
School records
NBI
Proof of payment -RPRF (right of permanent residence fee)
B4e form 2 copies
Bsf186a form 2 copies
Biometric letter
Elibility letter

Yesterday he was supposed to fly out unfortunately he didn’t go to the seminar by CFO, only to find out it’s needed 3 hours prior to boarding, ticket went to waste.CFO info was on the back page of CoPR which he didn’t see. It should’ve been on a separate page where it’s easily seen, and it’d be nice for VSF centre to inform us what to do posr passport collection. Anyway it’s all done with seminar and interview.
U got the appointment for the seminar in the same day?

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Thank you! We just don’t know what other documents he should have in case of questioning at the immigration in the Philippines or here in Canada
He has his PR visa and copr no reason why the immigration in Philippines will question anything.