+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Checklist for proof of financials for international students

Baizid

Jul 22, 2015
Hi

I've already applied for my M.B.A program @ UNB Canada. I need few clarifications regarding financial docs.
After my graduation i've been working for last four years. All my tax documents are updated till date.
I have created a fixed deposit account for 3 years with equal amount of required fund for my study & living(2 Years) for my study tenure in Canada.

1) Now will this be suffice as proof of financials or do i require additional supporting docs to prove my financial solvency?
2) Do I need to provide information on the source of funding?
3) Or should i withdraw my fixed deposit account & transfer the fund in savings account & provide bank statement as such?

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with a detailed checklist & a prompt reply on my queries. Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Baizid

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
hi there, if you mean to say that you have placed the funds in special saving certificates of three year maturity then it should work, as they are encashable any time, yes you need to disclose source of funding and who is your financial sponsor, if you have saved your self then show your salary slips and bank statements in which salary is reflected, by the way you have selected faraway province, is their provincial migration program good? can u share your complete profile here or in my inbox. thanks