Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Checklist of my supporting documents:

-business registration:

*In this section I’ll upload a certification that I own a business, my mother transferred the property title of her bar in beach because of health issues, she can’t work now and she will depend of me and 2 employees will depend on me and the bar.

This business is affiliated to an association which my dad is president, now I’m a member of this association at beach.

-proof of means:

*Bank statements of past four months.
*Bank letters including credit cards (I didn’t include credit cards in my last TRV).
*Employment letter, I have 4 years and 6 months work tho job is well payed job in logistics sections.
*Current studies (I finish in 1 year)

-purpose of travel:

*A hotel reservation (refundable).
*A day by day itinerary.
*A brief letter of explanation of this trip.

This time I won’t be hosted by friends, this time I’ll demonstrate to visa officer I can pay for this trip without depending on someone.

I’ve seen if I choose the tourism purpose they don’t ask for invitation letter or common law form like past applications.

The last time I was rejected because i focused on the financials and funds because of first refusal in 2017, i was wrong thinking that money, invitation letter from friends and employment letter would grant a visa without didn’t demonstrate family ties.

I hope visa officer will have mercy of me cuz the vac in DR will be closed after November, I’m still lack of travel story but based on the notes travel history wasn’t the reason.

Last edited: