+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Checklist 5491 question 18-19

vcgarcia

Mar 10, 2016
Hi friends

I need help with these questions, I tell you.

In Question 18 proof of employment, I'm the principal applicant, I currently not working, I dedicated all these years to raise my daughter, my husband has worked for all these years, my question

All documents required by this question the need to fill my husband? he is the sponsored.

And the question 19 proof of income.

We have to do this question?, I not have NOA, because I live many years in Chile, more than 20 years.

I hope you can help me and ask me any questions and answer them immediately.

Thank you.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
This form is for the sponsor, so they are asking for your details. You can say you are an unemployed housewife. 19 does not apply to you, because you do not have to meet an income requirement. You are supposed to include your notice of assessment, but since you do not have one, just include a letter explaining why.

Here, or elsewhere in the application, you can include a letter explaining that your husband earns the money for the family while you are a housewife. You can include his job and salary details there.

vcgarcia

Mar 10, 2016
canadianwoman said:
This form is for the sponsor, so they are asking for your details. You can say you are an unemployed housewife. 19 does not apply to you, because you do not have to meet an income requirement. You are supposed to include your notice of assessment, but since you do not have one, just include a letter explaining why.

Here, or elsewhere in the application, you can include a letter explaining that your husband earns the money for the family while you are a housewife. You can include his job and salary details there.

Thank you very much for the information.

Regards.