+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Checking ECAS Application Status

k8makk

Nov 12, 2013
Hi All,

Hoping for any info or advice on my application if possible.

I applied on April 28th 2013 and received my AOR on June 26th 2013.

So I am patiently waiting and know that I most likely shouldn't have had my medical request or anything by now. However, I have recently become concerned as I do not seem to be able to track my application on ECAS and wonder whether or not I should be worried. Whenever I go into check my application status and input my UCI, receipt number or application number, it just comes back saying:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

All my info is correct so it cannot be that but why would my application have not begun getting processed yet? From what I can see on many other threads on this forum, most people who have applied well after me and have had their AOR, seem to be able to track their application and have an "In Process" status.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys and GOOD LUCK everyone :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
We're you able to login before? Like were you ever able to login?

If yes, then wait a couple of days, this happens every now and then that users can't logon.

If no, try different last names, or UCI instead of filenumber, or filnumber instead of UCI, or maybe try
loggin in with the receipt number.

Also check the country. For germany there's two entries. Scottish and Irish Citizens can also try UK as the country.