+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

check application status

yuehuizhou

Nov 12, 2013
Through good search I found others had also the same problem. But no solution.
The problem is when I check our application status on line, only a question appears: Please remove the ability for me or anyone else to view the status of my application on this Web site. Note: Once you withdraw your consent, your application status will no longer be available on the Internet. Learn about other ways of receiving information about the processing and status of your application by contacting us.

It's weird. I want to check the status on line, but it ask me if I want to remove the ability. If I do I would no longer be able to check status on line. But If I do not, I can't see anything else either. Does it mean I can't check the status yet since no imformation is put there yet? But that question to ask to remove the ability is really confusing. Does anyone have the same problem?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
yuehuizhou said:
The problem is when I check our application status on line, only a question appears: Please remove the ability for me or anyone else to view the status of my application on this Web site. Note: Once you withdraw your consent, your application status will no longer be available on the Internet. Learn about other ways of receiving information about the processing and status of your application by contacting us.

It's weird. I want to check the status on line, but it ask me if I want to remove the ability. If I do I would no longer be able to check status on line. But If I do not, I can't see anything else either. Does it mean I can't check the status yet since no imformation is put there yet? But that question to ask to remove the ability is really confusing. Does anyone have the same problem?
THAT MESSAGE SHOULD BE SHOWN BELOW UR APPLICATION STATUS ..NOT ON TOP .....BECAUSE I ALWAYS CHECK ON LINE MY WIFE APPLICATION STATUS AND I ALWAYS READ THAT MESSAGE BELOW MY WIFE APPLICATION STATUS ...MAY I KNOW WHEN U LOG IN TO ECAS LAST TIME OR THIS UR FIRST TIME TO LOG IN ????

Step

Jan 4, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 21,2013
AOR Received.
August 26,2013
File Transfer...
September 13,2013
Med's Done....
Upfront. July 13,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 29,2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 4,2014.
LANDED..........
June 24, 2014. 6:00 pm
yuehuizhou said:

When did you send application? What kind of application?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
yuehuizhou said:

IF U R APPLYING INLAND CANADA WITH FAMILY SPONSOR OR SPOUSAL SPONSOR THEN U MUST CHOOSE...
1 ...SPONSORSHIP
2....SPONSORING SPOUSE INLAND
3...CHOOSE UCI FOR LOGIN
4....ENTER UCI NUMBER
5...ENTER UR LAST NAME
6..ENTER UR DATE OF BIRTH
7...ENTER COUNTRY NAME
BUT IF U R APPLYING PR WITH ANY OTHER KIND OF APPLICATION THEN MAY BE U HAVE TO CHOOSE FILE NUMBER OR FEES SLIP NUMBER TO VIEW UR APPLICATION STATUS ...GOOD LUCK