+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cheating with me as we as CIC ,, plz friends help me

Delex

Jun 22, 2014
I really need help. I was in relation with a gal since last 10 years. She wanted to go canada in 2010 so I mortgaged my house and arrange her college fees and all expenses. We got married in 2011 in India while she came to india on vacation. We planed to start our life in canada. I was still in India. Since last 6 months she behaved odd to me than I came to know that she is living with some other guy. She applied her provincial pr with married status. I was not aware of it. She use my document for that application and also did my fake signs in two application forms for SINP. As soon as she got her sinp approval in May 2014 she applied for pr as separated status. Again I came to know after two days she applied. We r still not legally divorced or separated. She submitted one notary in application saying that she is separated from me and separation proses is going on. There is no any legal proses going on. She is keep lieing to me as well as CIC.
How can I report this to sinp department about fake signs?? Is it too late for sinp department to cancel her approval? I reported to CBSA but they are so slow...

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can contact SINP here: http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/contact-us

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
Delex said:
I really need help. I was in relation with a gal since last 10 years. She wanted to go canada in 2010 so I mortgaged my house and arrange her college fees and all expenses. We got married in 2011 in India while she came to india on vacation. We planed to start our life in canada. I was still in India. Since last 6 months she behaved odd to me than I came to know that she is living with some other guy. She applied her provincial pr with married status. I was not aware of it. She use my document for that application and also did my fake signs in two application forms for SINP. As soon as she got her sinp approval in May 2014 she applied for pr as separated status. Again I came to know after two days she applied. We r still not legally divorced or separated. She submitted one notary in application saying that she is separated from me and separation proses is going on. There is no any legal proses going on. She is keep lieing to me as well as CIC.
How can I report this to sinp department about fake signs?? Is it too late for sinp department to cancel her approval? I reported to CBSA but they are so slow...
How is it that you keep finding out about her application? CIC does not share this information voluntarily, even you are identified as the spouse.

Regards,

Delex

Jun 22, 2014
So rizmayo,,, so according to u ppl r allowed to do that much of fraud Spesially if they r female!!!! There should b some way to stop misrepresntation. Ur knowledge and tips will be helpful for me and CIC both.. Thank you

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
Delex said:
So rizmayo,,, so according to u ppl r allowed to do that much of fraud Spesially if they r female!!!! There should b some way to stop misrepresntation. Ur knowledge and tips will be helpful for me and CIC both.. Thank you
What a weird response. I am genuinely asking how did you find out this information, as CIC does not disclose this volentarily. This has nothing to do with being male or female. For all I know you could both be female. Please step out of this backward thinking.

Delex

Jun 22, 2014
I m extmly sorry I took u in wrong way. On many sites I asked for help and what I got was this male and female thig so I was fed up. So it's not about backward thinking and even if it is thn I ll qt it. Anyways, when she applied for sinp everything was good between us so she asked me to download some forms feel and sing them. I said ok thn next day she said if I send them from India it will take at lead 2 to 3 weeks so she did my sings n submitted. When she applied for pr that time she asked for separation latter saying that we r separated and divorce proses is going on, befor I send her that latter I asked for money thn she said she already appied for pr with her sepration latter. It's been 2 months and still there is no sepration or divorce proses is there.
That's how I came to know.. Once again sorry for misunderstanding and thanks a lot for ur time and reply

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In many provinces, there is no legal separation, it just happens when you stop living together and a year after not living together, she can file for divorce.

Since you were already not living together, she can say that the separation happened whenever she decided she no longer wanted to be with you. She could however get in trouble for forging your signature but you can not stop her from getting divorced. It sucks for you having paid for her to go to Canada and to get her degree but it is often the case when you divorce that one person has put more money into the household and supported the other. This was your choice at the time.

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
Also, I think that it was explained on the earlier thread you started on this subject that CIC is not exceptionally interested in investigating reports of this nature. If they did, it would simply be too easy for anyone to send in an anonymous or false report as a form of revenge. When you consider that these are going to involve foreign standards of evidence and documentation, witnesses who are unavailable, etc. etc., it's hard to see what CIC would be expected to do. Others here know more about their formal practices, but I would doubt that this will go beyond putting a note in her file, or something like that -- but it's hard to even understand how that note would be used. She could simply say "My husband signed that and then became extremely angry when our relationship ended and accused me of forging it."

But I'm sure others can explain more knowledgeably what happens when CIC receives this sort of report.

Delex

Jun 22, 2014
Thank you leaon and onhold,, thank you so much for ur time and information. I have nothing to with her anymore I don't want to stop her to get divorce. All I want to report CIC or sinp department about fake signs and I m ready to provide my sings documents such as licence and passport. What law allows her I do fake sign? Is there any way I can stop her to get pr??

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
Delex said:
Thank you leaon and onhold,, thank you so much for ur time and information. I have nothing to with her anymore I don't want to stop her to get divorce. All I want to report CIC or sinp department about fake signs and I m ready to provide my sings documents such as licence and passport. What law allows her I do fake sign? Is there any way I can stop her to get pr??
Well, there is no law that allows her to forge signatures. At the same time, you were willing to sign and she signed in your place to save time -- in my opinion, and I am the opposite of a lawyer, you are trying to get her in trouble over a technicality. You say you would have signed.

Secondly, you are having things to do with her -- just not positive things, you're trying to get her kicked out of Canada.

Thirdly, Canada is not going to revoke PR based on anonymously-submitted documents from India. The basis of this woman's application is her studying in Saskatchewan, and her presumed usefulness to Canada. The basis of your complaint is that she signed your name on a document when you could have signed but wanted to save time. Now you're getting divorced and are angry at her; your existence doesn't mean anything to Canada any more, as you are no longer a prospective immigrant in your wife's file.

This is the same CIC where, if they find out that you have overstayed a visa and are present illegally, they send you a letter telling you to please go home and not come back for two years. (I think.)

Delex

Jun 22, 2014
Thanks again for ur time onhold,,, yes I want to stop her to get pr. CIC don't know that I was ready to sign. Secondly she didn't get her education from shasktwan but it dosnt matter. So even if CIC find our about fake sign ,stillage will get pr. Right? It was not small amount of money sir. I have to sop her anyhow. I ll get my money back if she is in India, n one more thing I m not in canada.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Delex said:
Thanks again for ur time onhold,,, yes I want to stop her to get pr. CIC don't know that I was ready to sign. Secondly she didn't get her education from shasktwan but it dosnt matter. So even if CIC find our about fake sign ,stillage will get pr. Right? It was not small amount of money sir. I have to sop her anyhow. I ll get my money back if she is in India, n one more thing I m not in canada.
As others have said, you can report her to SINP and immigration but you can not affect what they do with that information. They may ask her if she forged your signature and she may say that she did not and they will probably not investigate that any further.

If you can sue her to give you the money back under Indian law, can you do it in her absence? So she doesn't have any money stashed away in India right now, or maybe she does, I wouldn't know but at some point, she will inherit some money from her parents etc.

Under Canadian law, I don't think you can sue her as I think they would say that it was your choice to pay for your education and that you had no guarantee that the marriage would last. You can however contact a lawyer and ask but again you run the risk that you will spend a lot of money on legal costs and still end up with nothing.

Delex

Jun 22, 2014
Thanks leon,,, u r right, I don't want to spend more money on lawer or anything. Let's see I ll try to contact sinp department and talk to them I ll let u know what they say. Anyways her sinp is approved in may. Even they find out about fake sign I don't thik they ll revoc it,, how unlucky i m ,, I can't do anything ,, all I an do is try and I m trying ,, thanks for advise and time ,, it's really important for me, I apprst all ppl who reply me,, thank you and god bless all of u..