+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cheating Husband

vdry

Mar 3, 2024
Currently our PR is now 100% based on GCKey and we recieved an email to process his COPR. At the same time his work permit expired Last Feb 24 2024 and unfortunately he processed the wrong on last Jan 2024 but we were able to re-apply for work permit extension 2 days before it expired. Mu husband is cheating with his workmate since Jan 2023 and now he wants to divorce me when we get to canada. the girl is still on her work permit. what can I do? I want to have the girl deported

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Currently our PR is now 100% based on GCKey and we recieved an email to process his COPR. At the same time his work permit expired Last Feb 24 2024 and unfortunately he processed the wrong on last Jan 2024 but we were able to re-apply for work permit extension 2 days before it expired. Mu husband is cheating with his workmate since Jan 2023 and now he wants to divorce me when we get to canada. the girl is still on her work permit. what can I do? I want to have the girl deported
You can't have her deported.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You cannot have her deported. She is not tied to your immigration in any way.

vdry

Mar 3, 2024
For divorcing your husband? Are you in Canada? No legal options against her.
Is divorce teh only legal option on this situation? I am not in canada yet, our PR is still in process. However, the girl is sabotaging our application, example is she had my husband process the incorrect work permit. It was just fortunate that his his company's HR advised him of this incorrect document 3 days before his work permit expires. we were able to withdraw the incorrect application and then processed the correct one, however, we were advised by the legal officer we hired that our PR application will suffer.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
what are my legal options? for me and my children?
is your husband the main applicant? If he is and you haven’t landed then he can have you listed as non accompanying and not sponsor you if he plans on divorcing you. Kids remain on the application. Seems like he is no longer with this woman as you are still part of his application, and still together. Or is he still with her?

You have no legal recourse agains the woman. She is on her own work permit.

What do you mean by - “what are my legal options?” If divorce, then follow your country’s laws.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What are my legal options?
It's not clear what you are asking.

Which legal options are you asking about?

You cannot have the other woman deported. There is no legal option for you to do this. What she has done is not against the law. She is free to remain in Canada and continue working.

vdry

Mar 3, 2024
is your husband the main applicant? If he is and you haven’t landed then he can have you listed as non accompanying and not sponsor you if he plans on divorcing you. Kids remain on the application. Seems like he is not longer with this woman as you are still part of his application.

You have no legal recourse agains the woman. She is on her own work permit.

What do you mean by - “what are my legal options?” If divorce, then follow your country’s laws.
MY husband is the applicant. He is a coward and hides behind circumstances, he will not do anything to change our PR application since this will make him a bad person in his family's eyes as well as his peers where he works and lives. The community he is a part of already knows me and have been friends with them. The woman sabotaged our application by processing an incorrect work permit one month it expired and when it came out, my husband did not submit it which is strange since he is quite OC with submitting all legal documents. It was only when their HR asked for the work permit 3 days before ti expired that he submitted it that he was told that it was incorrect and that he will not be able to work if he cannot apply for the correct on. Fortunately he asked my help by then and we were able to get help from one of the legal persons who we have been working on before when we processed our MPNP. The correct work permit was sent for request of an extension and incorrect one was withdrawn howver we were told that our PR application is compromised and all we can do is pray.

vdry

Mar 3, 2024
It's not clear what you are asking.

Which legal options are you asking about?

You cannot have the other woman deported. There is no legal option for you to do this. What she has done is not against the law. She is free to remain in Canada and continue working.
MY husband is the applicant. He is a coward and hides behind circumstances, he will not do anything to change our PR application since this will make him a bad person in his family's eyes as well as his peers where he works and lives. The community he is a part of already knows me and have been friends with them. The woman sabotaged our application by processing an incorrect work permit one month it expired and when it came out, my husband did not submit it which is strange since he is quite OC with submitting all legal documents. It was only when their HR asked for the work permit 3 days before ti expired that he submitted it that he was told that it was incorrect and that he will not be able to work if he cannot apply for the correct on. Fortunately he asked my help by then and we were able to get help from one of the legal persons who we have been working on before when we processed our MPNP. The correct work permit was sent for request of an extension and incorrect one was withdrawn howver we were told that our PR application is compromised and all we can do is pray.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's still not clear what legal options you are asking about.

There is nothing you can do about this woman. She has broken no laws.

vdry

Mar 3, 2024
It's still not clear what legal options you are asking about.

There is nothing you can do about this woman. She has broken no laws.
really after sabotaging our application? To which my husband partly admitted?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your husband is the one who submitted the application. What is included in the application is entirely his responsibility.

Again, absolutely nothing you can do about the woman. Zero.

vdry

Mar 3, 2024
When he expresseed his desire to divorce me and marry the other woman I had no issues about it, I submitted to what it was, after one year of hell trying to save our marriage and family. I was ready to let go in the condition that our PR will still go through and that once we get there he will be providing for us until I get established. It was all good, but then the woman sabotaged our application, I need to know how I can protect myslef and my children and our PR application? I understand that Canada has no law to protect wives and thier children against adulterous husbands and evil mistresses but you have to understand that this is all very unfair to us.