+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cheapest tuition fee in Canada College?

vidhipatel

Jul 29, 2014
Hi, I want to apply student visa for january 2015. which college will be the cheapest tuition fee under spp in canada?

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
The following SPP Colleges are the cheapest out of all SPP colleges:

Selkirk College- $ 4420 per semester
Northern Lights College- $ 4425 per semester

And, both of them offer admissions in Post Graduate Diplomas on 6.0 IELTS scores with no bands less than 5.5 individual score.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Ryan1981 said:

And, both of them offer admissions in Post Graduate Diplomas on 6.0 IELTS scores with no bands less than 5.5 individual score.
ru an agent Ryan1981? u seem to be always promoting these colleges?r the colleges paying u?

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Mead, do you have cheaper options than these ones under SPP in Canada? If you can tell me, I'll appreciate.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Ryan1981 said:
Mead, do you have cheaper options than these ones under SPP in Canada? If you can tell me, I'll appreciate.
yes there r few examples blow and if u look there r a lot more

http://www.nbcc.ca/en/home/admissions/tuitionandfees/default.aspx

http://www.mun.ca/become/graduate/fees_funding/

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Ryan1981 said:

Are these public or private college? Further where these are located? In which province?

vidhipatel

Jul 29, 2014
I checked all 42 spp colleges and found Ryan1981 has give the accurate information. These two colleges are the cheapest. Thank you Ryan1981. And, I visited a local agent, who has sent many students in these colleges and he has given me contact details of the few students. I'll get in touch with these students directly to get more information.

And, Mead, an advise to you. I am an Indian student and wanted to apply for SPP college only. Please check the information you have given me. It seems you do not have the clue at all. Instead of being suspicious, you should give information if you have, otherwise don't write just for the sake of writing and adding a post to your records. I'm not impressed at all the way you write about Ryan1981 who has give the best answer. He might be marketing the colleges, but, it is fine as long as the information is correct.

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Thanks Vidhi for verifying the facts. I would like to correct you and I hope you would not mind it. There are 41 participating institutions under SPP in India. And these are:

Algonquin College
Bow Valley College
Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology
Camosun College
Centennial College of Applied Arts & Technology
College of New Caledonia
College of the Rockies
Columbia College
Conestoga College
Confederation College of Applied Arts & Technology
Douglas College
Durham College
Fanshawe College of Applied Arts & Technology
Fleming College
George Brown College
Georgian College of Arts & Technology
Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Langara College
Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology
Loyalist College of Applied Arts & Technology
Medicine Hat College
Mohawk College of Applied Arts & Technology
Niagara College
North Island College
Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
Northern College
Northern Lights
Okanagan College
Parkland College
Red River College of Applied Arts, Science & Technology
Saskatchewan Institute od Applied Science and Technology (SIAST)
Selkirk College
Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology
Sheridan College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
St. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology
St. Lawrence College
University of The Fraser Valley
Vancouver Island University
Vancouver Community College
Winnipeg Technical College

You may visit the official link of CIC website on http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/spp-ppe.aspx?lang=eng.

My bro Mead has given links of two institutions which are not under SPP in India but these are public institutions and carry lower tuition fees than the ones I have recommended. In a way, Mead is right that the costs are much less but these are not under SPP in India. Might be, Mead is not aware of the SPP and the importance of SPP colleges in India. I would not question his integrity, though. And, I would expect the same from all the readers to contradict if I give wrong information. It will not happen ever.

Herein, I would also like to give another piece of information- China has a separate list of SPP colleges which has many more than SPP in India. I'll post the link if somebody wants to see the list of SPP Colleges in China.

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
And, Vidhi a request to you, once you get a chance to speak to the students, do post your communications whether negative or positive, let the readers benefit from it.

tusharnayyer

May 29, 2013
vidhipatel said:
I checked all 42 spp colleges and found Ryan1981 has give the accurate information. These two colleges are the cheapest. Thank you Ryan1981. And, I visited a local agent, who has sent many students in these colleges and he has given me contact details of the few students. I'll get in touch with these students directly to get more information.

And, Mead, an advise to you. I am an Indian student and wanted to apply for SPP college only. Please check the information you have given me. It seems you do not have the clue at all. Instead of being suspicious, you should give information if you have, otherwise don't write just for the sake of writing and adding a post to your records. I'm not impressed at all the way you write about Ryan1981 who has give the best answer. He might be marketing the colleges, but, it is fine as long as the information is correct.

Vidhipatel, mead is one of the senior most forum member here who has been advising people from the time you may not have even thought bout canada. An *spp* college my dear lady is not a benchamark of quality education infact these are those govt institutions which federal govt is unable to fund more. Generally canadian govt cllgs usually come under this programme and some 3 universities (and both are lower rung). Memorial univ which mead suggested is in the top ten public univ of canada and univ like MUN donot need to be part of spp. Thats why you ill see UBC , UVIC, U OF T which are premiere institutions of canada not being part of spp.

Ryan is grad of northern lights cllg and is actively recruiting ppl for the same. Nothing wrong in it afterall he is hasnt said anything wrong yet. However any spp cllg is not benchmark.of education in Canada and hence before you open your mouth criticizing seniors in forums do your own homework . Check out all the posts ryan before you deduce any conclusion especially showing that disrespectful behaviour towards a guy who has enlightened many.

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
Ryan1981 said:

Humber has same fees.

humdrumdum

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (VAC, Paper-based)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
Med's Request
05-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
31-08-2013

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
fazeel said:
Are these public or private college? Further where these are located? In which province?
bhai jaan, please leave fighting about who is right or wrong. Anyone can confirm whether are these cheap colleges public or private whose fee is about 4400 per semester fee?

tusharnayyer

May 29, 2013
fazeel said:
bhai jaan, please leave fighting about who is right or wrong. Anyone can confirm whether are these cheap colleges public or private whose fee is about 4400 per semester fee?
These are public colleges with the lowest fee structure. Selkirk also offers work component in its PGDBM. Well I am myself enrolled North Island college but planning to take a shift in selkirk as the fees is pretty low. Fees is around 4900 including everything per sem as( Spoken to a selkirk student). Its just another regular joe cllg filled with desis but yeahp its pretty darn cheap.