+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC - New Delhi Visa Latest Updates

vatish

Star Member
May 9, 2013
biplav said:
Does anybody got visa confirmation email from CHC- New Delhi. I just got the following email from vfs as follows:-

[size=10pt]"Passport released by the Canadian High Commission, 7/8 SHANTIPATH, CHANKYAPURI, -, NEW DELHI, Pin:110021, Tel: on 17/12/2013 and is in Transit."[/size]

No email embassy. Does this means visa rejection or CHC-New Dehli is not sending the email because of high volume?
Please do give your feedback and reply.
I am also in same boat. Did you get tracking number? VFS is telling me that they will have tracking number only by tomorrow morning.

biplav

Dec 10, 2013
vatish said:
I am also in same boat. Did you get tracking number? VFS is telling me that they will have tracking number only by tomorrow morning.
My status is now "Passport dispatched by OC Delhi OC on 17/12/2013 and is in Transit."No dude when do u applied??what msg u got?

vatish

Star Member
May 9, 2013
I applied on 29th October under general category.......got mail for medicals on 2nd January.

I got same message as you this morning.

biplav

Dec 10, 2013
vatish said:
I applied on 29th October under general category.......got mail for medicals on 2nd January.

I got same message as you this morning.
What are our chances bro? Are the others getting visa approval mail or not?

gawhemant

Sep 5, 2013
biplav said:
Hi Hemant,

I applied under spp on 3rd dec and file received by CHC-new Delhi on 5th dec.
Will i get mail from CHC stating my visa status??? Is it approved or refused?
Hi Biplav,

Some people receive mail some don't it depends.
I have read in blogs ppl received the mail after receiving the passport.

You will receive the passport till tomorrow. Blue dart guy will also call you for address confirmation etc.

Did you get the Mail from vfs that ur passport is dispatched via blue-dart?

All the best....

BR,
Hemant

biplav

Dec 10, 2013
gawhemant said:
Hi Biplav,

Some people receive mail some don't it depends.
I have read in blogs ppl received the mail after receiving the passport.

You will receive the passport till tomorrow. Blue dart guy will also call you for address confirmation etc.

Did you get the Mail from vfs that ur passport is dispatched via blue-dart?

All the best....

BR,
Hemant
I called vfs people and they said they will provide the blue dart tracking number tomorrow morning. My current passport status is"Passport dispatched by OC Delhi OC on 17/12/2013 and is in Transit."

gawhemant

Sep 5, 2013
Hello Friends,

Anyone from general category received any update for there visa applied on 5th December or onward?

BR,
Hemant

kirankumarp

Dec 19, 2013
I applied on 27th nov under spp and it reached chc on 29nd nov still under processing... Guys please help me regarding this delay even though 3 weeks completed the status is still under processing.........

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
gawhemant said:
rejected 2nd time... :'(
oh so sad bro
wts the reason of rejection?
pls let me know abt ur profile so dat i can try to help u

gawhemant

Sep 5, 2013
rabrakha said:
oh so sad bro
wts the reason of rejection?
pls let me know abt ur profile so dat i can try to help u
Hello Rabrakha,

IELTS 7 [Reading : 7 Writing: 6 Speaking:6.5 Listening: 7.5]

BE Computer Enginering; 58% Aggregate [9 backlogs] -- No Drop -- Sem-1 had Kts due to health issues i missed 2 months of college due to which i had backlogs. Mentioned the same in SOP and refusal letter and attached the doctors certificate.
[HSC]12th -- 56%
[SSC]10th -- 74%

After completing Graduation in sept-2009 i was trying for further education options but was not able to get good college so dropped the plan and then joined my company in March-2010 i.e 6 months gap...i have also mentioned this Refusal letter and SOP.

Total Experience -- 3 years & 9 months [Software Engineer - L&T Infotech]

Applied on 11th nov - received on 4th December 2013
1st Time rejection [General]-- Other Reason -- Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, gap in studies, level of establishment, and availability of similar courses locally.

Applied on 5th Dec - received on 20th December 2013
2nd Time Rejection [General] -- Other Reason ---Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities, or your future prospects and plan.

Can any one give me link where i can ask embassy the exact reason for rejection?
BR,
Hemant

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
gawhemant said:
Hello Rabrakha,

IELTS 7 [Reading : 7 Writing: 6 Speaking:6.5 Listening: 7.5]

BE Computer Enginering; 58% Aggregate [9 backlogs] -- No Drop -- Sem-1 had Kts due to health issues i missed 2 months of college due to which i had backlogs. Mentioned the same in SOP and refusal letter and attached the doctors certificate.
[HSC]12th -- 56%
[SSC]10th -- 74%

After completing Graduation in sept-2009 i was trying for further education options but was not able to get good college so dropped the plan and then joined my company in March-2010 i.e 6 months gap...i have also mentioned this Refusal letter and SOP.

Total Experience -- 3 years & 9 months [Software Engineer - L&T Infotech]

Applied on 11th nov - received on 4th December 2013
1st Time rejection [General]-- Other Reason -- Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, gap in studies, level of establishment, and availability of similar courses locally.

Applied on 5th Dec - received on 20th December 2013
2nd Time Rejection [General] -- Other Reason ---Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities, or your future prospects and plan.

Can any one give me link where i can ask embassy the exact reason for rejection?
BR,
Hemant
bro u can apply for the caips notes to know the exact reason of ur rejection
which course and college u have applied?