+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC New Delhi Applicants, Pls update in this thread

Nads

Jul 25, 2013
msatishxp said:
Hey guys,

I am Satish Maduri from Mumbai. I had got an offer letter from Fanshawe College for Information Security Management. I have paid the entire one year tution fee and also am done with GIC. I have filed for Student Visa (SPP Category) on 29th July. However, i wish to know my visa chances. Here is my profile:
SSC 2004- 58%
HSC 2006- 46%

After completing my HSC, my family had to face some unforeseen financial problems and hence, I started working as a freelance content writer with an Internet Marketing consultancy. So, I couldn't immediately pursue or even think of doing my graduation. But, things stabilized after a few years with the revision of my father's pay scales and I eventually decided to do my graduation. As IT was in boom during that time, i planned to go for BSC IT for the want of a secure career. To my fortune, i came across a well established and recognized university named PERIYAR UNIVERSITY ( UGC, AICTE, DEC approved )which permitted me to complete my BSC IT with the academic gap years in one sitting through distance learning mode ( I gave all the subjects of BSC IT in one sitting as I had an academic gap of more than three years from the time I passed HSC and also it helped me save years and time). I gave all the exams of BSC IT in December 2011 except for one exam of Maths due to some temporary health problems. However, I wrote the Maths exam too in June 2012 i.e.in the next sitting. I finally passed BSC IT in JUNE 2012 with 58% aggregate. I even got my marksheets and provisional certificate for the same which I have submitted to the Visa Officer alongwith other documents.
Meanwhile, as IT is a broad and diversified field, I happened to get interested in the Information Security domain of IT. In this connection, I appeared for the Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert in Network Security written examination in April 2012 and passed with 951 out of 1000. I have attached this certificate too in my visa file. After passing my BSC IT in June 2012, I have been working with the same Internet Marketing consultancy as a Content Writer till now.
Therefore, from Jan 2007 (after I completed my HSC ) to August 2013 ( till date ), I am equipped with 6 and a half years of experience. I have enclosed my work experience certificate also in my visa file. As far as my extra curriculars are concerned, I have some articles written by me published in leading Indian newspapers too which I have submitted in my visa file. My IELTS score is aggregate 7 band- Reading-7, Listening-7, Writing- 6.5, Speaking- 7.5. Also, I have written a strong SOP.
I am very much tensed about getting my student visa for Information Security Management course in Fanshawe college this Fall. I will be so grateful to you my friends if you kindly analyze my profile and offer a honest review and feedback about my visa chances!
Ill answer your query in juz one simple line; Its in Hindi
" Naseeb key pheley aur Naseeb sey zyaada naa milaa hey naa milegaa kuch"
Your case , Try your Luck!
Good Luck!

MandyKMF

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
Hey guys this is my profile -

Applied on 8th of June paper based - george brown college toronto - ielts 8.5
received email for medical from CIC Delhi on 10th of July
did the medical on 11th of July
Called the hospital yest to make sure its sent to CIC

Been waiting for a while now....no idea when i will get the visa and so many things are held up becoz of this.... :'( ???

garyforu1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Delhi, India
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
Med's Done....
06-25-2013
MandyKMF said:
Hey guys this is my profile -

Applied on 8th of June paper based - george brown college toronto - ielts 8.5
received email for medical from CIC Delhi on 10th of July
did the medical on 11th of July
Called the hospital yest to make sure its sent to CIC

Been waiting for a while now....no idea when i will get the visa and so many things are held up becoz of this.... :'( ???
Mandy ur profile is really strong...just wait for some more tym n u ll get it.
I think u should have got the pre medical done...which would have made ur case more stronger

kushalbini

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Applied on 29/07/2013 at VFS Ahmedabad and reached on 31.07.13 and under process at CHC Delhi.

Waiting for the reply

MandyKMF

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
garyforu1 said:
Mandy ur profile is really strong...just wait for some more tym n u ll get it.
I think u should have got the pre medical done...which would have made ur case more stronger

yea gary....i had no idea at the time that pre-medical could be sent.....otherwise is wud have done that ....have u got visa as yet?

kamuvirk

Aug 1, 2013
Me (for Vancouver island university) and My brother (for Fanshawe college) had applied on 22nd july (Same Date) He got his visa today within 9 working days...... :eek: :) ........................congrats .................cp

CHC New Delhi is rocking.........

garyforu1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Delhi, India
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
Med's Done....
06-25-2013
MandyKMF said:
yea gary....i had no idea at the time that pre-medical could be sent.....otherwise is wud have done that ....have u got visa as yet?
Not yet, Applied on 29th July still waiting, got my fingers crossed and praying to mighty lord.... :)

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamuvirk said:
Me (for Vancouver island university) and My brother (for Fanshawe college) had applied on 22nd july (Same Date) He got his visa today within 9 working days...... :eek: :) ........................congrats .................cp

CHC New Delhi is rocking.........
Do ur brother got visa under SPP category?

Vinodini

Feb 22, 2013
Applied at Chennai VFS on 25th July, application received by CHC Delhi on 26th.
Got approval mail today. (University category)

kamuvirk

Aug 1, 2013
Vinodini said:
vinod Plz share your profile
uni ? ielts ? academic ?

zhsyedabbas

Jul 30, 2013
India
Visa Office......
VFS Chennai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
File Transfer...
29-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2013
LANDED..........
Allah help kare toh zaroor land karenge....
Vinodini said:
Congrats Vinodhini...I too applied at VFS Chennai, but on 26th july....received on CHC delhi on 29th..
can you post your profile....pls

kamuvirk

Aug 1, 2013
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I GOT VISA TODAY
Applied on 22nd july at CHC New Delhi
under university category (Vancouver island university)
today at 9:40 i received mail that my visa has been approved.