Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
Hello

They have asked for my further documents. This is the email section

You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant’s form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:
processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child’s birth certificate
copy of your child’s valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)
Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon receipt of the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

I have sent all the required information, changed my address which is correctly showing on my Ecas system.

Now, I am facing a serious problem. May be Staralihaider, Qorax and other senior members can help me.

The problem is that my son was born in November 2010. Now he is almost 15 months. I sent them these forms and information in December 2010.
I sent them the payment form in December 2010 and again in early January 2012 with my credit card details as payment method for $150 fee for my son. They are not charging the card.How can I ensure that they do indeed charge my card. They have not charged my card and taken fee for the last 15 months. What are the chances that they will take the fees of $150 now.

As long as they don't take the processing fee payment for my son, my application is dead and will not proceed ahead.

I live in Finland and stupid enough but in this country the banks do not issue cheque books or bank drafts. The only method of money transfer is either cash payment, credit/debit card payment or the bank telegraphic transfer method.

What should I do.

Kind Regards
Khan.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

khan200us said:
Hello

They have asked for my further documents. This is the email section

You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant's form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:
processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child's birth certificate
copy of your child's valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)
Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon receipt of the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

I have sent all the required information, changed my address which is correctly showing on my Ecas system.

Now, I am facing a serious problem. May be Staralihaider, Qorax and other senior members can help me.

The problem is that my son was born in November 2010. Now he is almost 15 months. I sent them these forms and information in December 2010.
I sent them the payment form in December 2010 and again in early January 2012 with my credit card details as payment method for $150 fee for my son. They are not charging the card.How can I ensure that they do indeed charge my card. They have not charged my card and taken fee for the last 15 months. What are the chances that they will take the fees of $150 now.

As long as they don't take the processing fee payment for my son, my application is dead and will not proceed ahead.

I live in Finland and stupid enough but in this country the banks do not issue cheque books or bank drafts. The only method of money transfer is either cash payment, credit/debit card payment or the bank telegraphic transfer method.

What should I do.

Kind Regards
Khan.
1. Did you read the instructions? CHC London doesn't accept credit cards. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d
2. If you live in Finland, then the following applies to you.

Payment method for residents of the Nordic countries (Iceland, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden)

Please note: As of April 8, 2011, residents of Iceland, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden only who wish to apply for Non-Immigrant immigration services or those applicants who are required to pay additional processing fees or their Right of Permanent Residency Fee (RPRF) on applications which are already in process at the London office will be able to pay by direct deposit. (This does not apply for those who wish to apply for the International Experience Canada (IEC) programme or those wanting to begin an application for Permanent Residency in London or Sydney)

Applicants will be required to pay all processing fees in Canadian dollars (payment amounts can be found on this processing fee page) and must pay the exact Canadian dollar amount. Please note that all additional bank charges must be paid by the payee/applicant.

Applicant's are required to submit with their application a copy of the payment receipt which should indicate the payee, amount and date of the transaction. Failure to provide this information will result in your application being returned unprocessed.

Direct Deposit information is as follows:

Bank: Barclays Bank
Account Name: Canadian HC CIC Revenue
Sort Code: 206759
Acct No: 44175200
Account Type: $CAD
IBAN: GB82 BARC 2067 5944 1752 00
SWIFTBIC BARCGB22

jazzalbart

Apr 17, 2012
You should use another payment methods. Amazon Payment is just like Google Checkout. You do not get the money on demand like PayPal.com but you have to transfer the funds to a bank in three days. Just the same with a merchant account with a credit card company.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
HELP!!!! :(

Hi Seniors,

I wish to know if one's payment for the CSQ can go to the BIQ in a different mail other than the application PACKAGE for the selection certificate? This is because the person who's credit card is to be used to pay my fees lives in another country...and checking out the payment forms, the owner of the card has to sign it, and the principal applicant signs, and the form included in the application package before sent,else it will be returned!! I am confused!! :eek:

HELP ME!! :'(