Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sibbi said:
Hi Nectar
What about cases of Pakistani applicants. We are wating from 17 months but even processing has not started

Hi Sibbi,
I am also in the same boat like you. Since 2009, i have not heard from them. My case has made 18 months this March and still nothing has happened.

I am not sure when they will finalized our cases.

Let us wait and see what they will say.

Minnesota

Jan 29, 2011
Dear Nector and others

Today I have received an e-mail from london-CHC saying:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have sent this request by post.

Regards

IMS

before above reply their previous reply was:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting us. We will be sending your medical forms shortly. Along with the Medical forms we will be requesting for the following

* Updated Police certificates from Saudi Arabia
* Right of Permanent residence fee ( RPRF )

Regards

IMS

Please note that My B/G checks are all done which took almost 7-8 months.

There is a confusion I would like to clarify when they are asking for RPRF fee does it mean they are also requesting for passports to be send along with fee, Saudi PCC and Medicals?? or the passports will be asked in later stage

Thanks
Minnesotra

or

mrprice

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 7, 2007
LANDED..........
Nov 6, 2011
That means congrats :)

You will receive your ppr within 4-6 weeks from sending the required dox ( according to wht i have noticed with members of this forum who were in the same situation)

Would u pls share ur time line?

Minnesota said:
Dear Nector and others

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

IMS

Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting us. We will be sending your medical forms shortly. Along with the Medical forms we will be requesting for the following

Regards

IMS

There is a confusion I would like to clarify when they are asking for RPRF fee does it mean they are also requesting for passports to be send along with fee, Saudi PCC and Medicals?? or the passports will be asked in later stage

Thanks
Minnesotra

or

amkalisa

Mar 26, 2011
Hi All,

First, I would like to thank this wonderful forum, it is very useful and help us to be patient.

I have a question here, the reason why I am asking this because I can find different answers "timelines" given for 2007 applicants, I applied from Oman on July 2007, and received the file number in August 2007, my online status In Process, and saying "We started processing your application on August 15, 2007."

Update request came on August 2009, and I sent the documents on November 2009, till now nothing received regarding the medical request.

Is this normal, and when is expected to get the medical request ?

Thanks in advance for your kind rely.

mrprice

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 7, 2007
LANDED..........
Nov 6, 2011
Hi

Why not send a case specific enquiry or email?

amkalisa said:
Hi All,

First, I would like to thank this wonderful forum, it is very useful and help us to be patient.

I have a question here, the reason why I am asking this because I can find different answers "timelines" given for 2007 applicants, I applied from Oman on July 2007, and received the file number in August 2007, my online status In Process, and saying "We started processing your application on August 15, 2007."

Update request came on August 2009, and I sent the documents on November 2009, till now nothing received regarding the medical request.

amkalisa

Mar 26, 2011
Thanks mrprice, I can see that it is not that useful, and since most of people are waiting like me, so I think I should do this when the timeline given to me (42 - 48 months ) is over, still there are Four months from now, so I am expecting soon.

I think I will do a case specific query in June 2011.

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hi Nectar
What about cases of Pakistani applicants. We are wating from 73 months but even processing has not started
Hamayun

chintu

Sep 6, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2007
Doc's Request.
01-May-2009
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2007
Med's Request
01-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
Aug 2011
Dear Nectar,

Thank you very much for the reply. I sent my medical reports in Sept 2010. It is 7 months since my medical examinations were done. I now worry that delays from CHC London may result in my medicals expiring. CHC London in their email replies since Nov-2010 have been mentioning that they await results of routine background checks.

How long does it take to complete background checks?

What should I do now ?

Thanks in advance
Chintu

Nectar said:
Dear Chintu,

CHC London supposed to finalise pre February 2008 FSW applications from April 2011 onwards.

If CHC London has done your security checks, you can expect your PHEP anytime.

Nectar

mrprice

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 7, 2007
LANDED..........
Nov 6, 2011
Same boat buddy

chintu said:
Dear Nectar,

Thank you very much for the reply. I sent my medical reports in Sept 2010. It is 7 months since my medical examinations were done. I now worry that delays from CHC London may result in my medicals expiring. CHC London in their email replies since Nov-2010 have been mentioning that they await results of my background checks.

How long does it take to complete security checks?

What should I do now ?

Thanks in advance
Chintu

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chintu said:
Dear Nectar,

Thank you very much for the reply. I sent my medical reports in Sept 2010. It is 7 months since my medical examinations were done. I now worry that delays from CHC London may result in my medicals expiring. CHC London in their email replies since Nov-2010 have been mentioning that they await results of routine background checks.

How long does it take to complete background checks?

What should I do now ?

Thanks in advance
Chintu

Hi chintu,
It appears from your timelines that 1st of every month is very important for you , who knows the coming 1st April might be the lucky day for you.........just a thought.
Cheers

Best of luck

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
people said:
Hi Nectar,

I am a june 2007 applicant.Done my medicals in October 2010 and (additional test) in December 2010.I received same reply from CHC London in Jan and in Feb that currently my file is waiting for a review by an officer ,(no mentioning of BG checks) when should I expect my PPR.

Thanks
Dear people,

As I said earlier, April 2011 onwards is very important timeframe for SAP FSW 2007 London applicants.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
canadaforall said:
Hi Sibbi,
I am also in the same boat like you. Since 2009, i have not heard from them. My case has made 18 months this March and still nothing has happened.

I am not sure when they will finalized our cases.

Let us wait and see what they will say.
There is a concurrent processing of Islamabad applications a CHC London.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Minnesota said:
Dear Nector and others

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

IMS

Dear Sir,

Regards

IMS

Thanks
Minnesotra

or

A good sign !

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
amkalisa said:
Hi All,

Dear amkalisa,

This is normail nowadays.

CHC London has started sending out medical requests to July/August 2007 applicants since March 14, 2011.

Your turn can be any time now.

Good Luck !

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
hamayun said:
Hi Nectar
What about cases of Pakistani applicants. We are wating from 73 months but even processing has not started
Hamayun
Dear hamayun

There is a concurrent processing of Islamabad applications a CHC London.

As per my knowledge, there is about 2000-2500 visas/year for Islamabad applications.

Nectar