+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON.........LOW SERVICES....EVALUATION & COMPLAINS

Sep 26, 2011
Hi kolhapuri,

It doesn't mean that you got you visa...that you will turn your back to applicant who had been abused for years!!!!
as immigrant you should support the rest to improve the services..But you are not obliged to do.

We will see your opinion in CANADA after you will live there for 2 or 3 years, if it will change or it will be the same!!!

Thanks

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Immigrant 2012 said:
Hi Sho78,

Thank you for your comments...

The Aim of the treat is to Fight to improve the Services and Terms of treating applicants as a human beings...
It's not because I apply to immigrate So Officers has the right to use his position for abusing & disregard the applicants...
While Officers are getting their Salaries from applicants money....means you are a CLIENT then you should be treated as One.

This is Not a slavery..& If You & me & We Will Not fight to change this FACT...this will Remain on all applicants.

Interesting in immigration It might be important for anyone today....but It will equal ZERO tomorrow!!!
menas when you apply...you really THINK & DECIDE to immigrate....But after 05 or 06 years...it might be not interseted at all....

I will not Stop Writting here and everywhere Until the FACT will Change...All I need is the support of all applicants who has souffered the same.

You may Ask why not to widhraw your application and stop the story???!!!...MY ANSWER is: I will not widhraw it....because after almost 06 years...I wana GO the canadian minestry of immigration...Just to fill up a complaints file...then Come Back to the place where I belong.

Thanks for your Support
You are absolutely right, but its we who by knowing all this still dying to immigrate...

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Immigrant 2012 said:
Hi kolhapuri,
It doesn't mean that you got you visa...that you will turn your back to applicant who had been abused for years!!!!
as immigrant you should support the rest to improve the services..But you are not obliged to do.
We will see your opinion in CANADA after you will live there for 2 or 3 years, if it will change or it will be the same!!!
Thanks
My comments documented my experience with London VO. The name of this thread was evaluation. If it was abuse London, i would not have bothered writing it in here. Looks like you only want to hear abuse for london VO. Be my guest, abuse as much as you want. That is not going to help you get a visa.
I dont get what you mean by your last sentence. Are you hoping that i will be disillusioned by Canada and so will be sorry for immigrating there? If so then dont hold your breath.

Sep 26, 2011
Hi kolhapuri,

I Think you have take my comment personnaly...if I don't like the Goodness for all applicants i won't be opening this treat..

What I means YOU WILL SEE MORE FACTS WHILE INSIDE CANADA that may changing about canada now as "a Visa Winner"...

But Still I will reply that: I don't care if Canada visa will not Come!!!

I'm making better what their Minester of immigration is doing....So I don't really care about their visa !!!

Wishing all you the best....you were one day an applicants...thank you to share with us.

Sep 26, 2011
sho78 said:
You are absolutely right, but its we who by knowing all this still dying to immigrate...
Hi sho78,

Everyone do....when in need or when he is in lower situation....you know in life there are ups & downs...

whenever you will get a better chance, even in " Burkinafaso" or "China" you will never think about Canada.

Other words....yes It's true.....Today you want to DIE to Immigrate....But maybe tomorrow NOT..

all the Best.

Sep 26, 2011
Dear Applicants:

Please Read the below:

PEI Immigration Investor Program Fallout Continues

Posted by Veronica Zanfir|Global Immigration

Sep 11

Following the cancellation of the PEI Immigration Investor Program due to “mismanagement”, the investigation has taken a new turn as the federal government requested that the RCMP and CBSA investigate allegations of fraud and bribery in the program. Officers responsible for assessing applications accuse managers of the program of travelling to China on trips paid for with fees charged to immigration applicants, then receiving cash in exchange for pressuring the decision-making officers to approve applications that would have otherwise been refused or that had already been refused.

Full Detail can be found on the link:

http://www.canadausvisas.com/blog/

regards,

Sep 26, 2011
JhonSmith said:
I am not agree
If you don't agree that's you opinion...No issues with that.

if CIC are Confident about what their VO are doing....
Or if they have the intention to control the quality of services provided to the applicants...they should have a poll on their website,
where applicants can VOTE to measure the quality of services provided...by chosing the concern VO name, and choose from:

poor....good.....very good

voting will be allowed only for applicant with a immig file number.

& making the results availabe to view by evryone....at this stage only we can say that these people are transparant and are have nothing to hide....as long as this no happened....all we can do is to struggle for a better service....and this is my aim...
Regards,