+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON.........LOW SERVICES....EVALUATION & COMPLAINS

Sep 26, 2011
Hi All,

I Hope this Topic will not be removed by admin of this forum as a kind of support to improve the CHC service levels...

Every one can notice that applicant are gone CRAZY to Check their Status...and wait for years withput reply....like my case.

So the main Cause f this TOPIC is to develop a Mid & Long Term Strategic Plan to improve the service level of CHC LONDON,
provided to applicants now & in the future.

That's why I raise Below Questions to evauluate & Also Explore Soloutions for the current situatins

Did yu notice that CHC LONDON services are getting worse and worse day after day...mainly the current Last 2 years!!!!
Even Not replying...and if they do usually in a rude/careless way....and they don't care about what the hell will happened!!!

Anyone can advice what we can do to change this fact??? what are the causes of this???
are these guys pest off of their Work..becoz of the thousands of applicatins??? hw many application do they proccess everyday???

Is there any HUMAN RIGHT section in Minestry of immigratin of canada who do listen to applicants who has something to say about the service level of their employees.....OR we are the last thing they might think about it....

Thank you to come out with your Share & Comments.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Hi , i totally agree with you. They are focusing mostly on pre June 2010 applications.
And are very less bother for the post June applicants.

This is totally unfair.

Cheers...

Sep 26, 2011
Hi SATDXB,

Thank you for your comment....The issue is bigger than that.!!!!
it's a full ignorance to all applicant requests....Imagine application complete and correct...and everything is all right!!!!
people are doing medical With no VISA been Issued????.....then after 01 or 02 years they will let people Redo Medical again!!!!!!??

what you call this??? if there is no visa available why you let applicants do the first medical????!!! almost 400 US$???!!

I mean this this the top of opportunism, aggressive,disregard......name it!!!

I hope all applicants who Redid/ Retake medical again....should present an official complain against CHC London...but to whom..

we need a help of any Lawyer....who can quide this effeort....

Thank you again

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Immigrant 2012 said:
Hi All,

I Hope this Topic will not be removed by admin of this forum as a kind of support to improve the CHC service levels...

Every one can notice that applicant are gone CRAZY to Check their Status...and wait for years withput reply....like my case.

So the main Cause f this TOPIC is to develop a Mid & Long Term Strategic Plan to improve the service level of CHC LONDON,
provided to applicants now & in the future.

That's why I raise Below Questions to evauluate & Also Explore Soloutions for the current situatins

Did yu notice that CHC LONDON services are getting worse and worse day after day...mainly the current Last 2 years!!!!
Even Not replying...and if they do usually in a rude/careless way....and they don't care about what the hell will happened!!!

Anyone can advice what we can do to change this fact??? what are the causes of this???
are these guys pest off of their Work..becoz of the thousands of applicatins??? hw many application do they proccess everyday???

Is there any HUMAN RIGHT section in Minestry of immigratin of canada who do listen to applicants who has something to say about the service level of their employees.....OR we are the last thing they might think about it....

Thank you to come out with your Share & Comments.

Yes, i agree with you. They do not care about the applicants. It is like they do not like doing their job, they know that no one can fire them for not doing the job well.

They sometimes do not reply to e.mails and even, if they do it will be very rude. I can not understand till now.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Immigrant 2012 said:
Hi SATDXB,

Thank you for your comment....The issue is bigger than that.!!!!
it's a full ignorance to all applicant requests....Imagine application complete and correct...and everything is all right!!!!
people are doing medical With no VISA been Issued????.....then after 01 or 02 years they will let people Redo Medical again!!!!!!??

what you call this??? if there is no visa available why you let applicants do the first medical????!!! almost 400 US$???!!

I mean this this the top of opportunism, aggressive,disregard......name it!!!

I hope all applicants who Redid/ Retake medical again....should present an official complain against CHC London...but to whom..

we need a help of any Lawyer....who can quide this effeort....

Thank you again
Hi dear, we will have to send a PETITION to the IMMIGRATION MINISTER.

Just refer below the thread, how the applicants of Damascus office had sent an online petition in form of protest to the minister.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t65519.0.html

Cheers..

Sep 26, 2011
Hi beu75 / canadaforall and thank you for your comment and for supporting this treat.
Hi SATDXB,

Thank you for the Advice and suggestion...but even we do do you think such thing will recah the minister...why not through someone in Canada,
Or I hope that all immigrant who has suffered this bad experience with London office...Once landed...gat a TAXI direct to the minestry of immigration...." For Sure that's what i will do"....I will not keep my mouth close....I will Shout i will Cry I will Complain....
Until Someone will listen to me....and to all the applicants who will do the same...

I Feel that all the lawyers in canada are WEAK & POOR....and afraid about their future...that why no one has the power to face the minestry of immigration and say: HEY...You Have to Stop this....Or Stop the Whole Process of Immigration....Why USA through lottery program only but i never heard one complained about their Attitude with applicants Or Lottert Winners...

Is really CANADA do desreve all this !!!! I don't believe it is....All of us think of immigration in certain period of time...but once someone will be having a better chance than he will be having in Canada...I think he will change his mind for ever...

Canada is losing a lot of assets by delaying the process...05 years!!!! i Why ??? and Why? and what kind of democractic country is that!!!!

Sep 26, 2011
I hope all Applicants share thier Bad experience about London office services:

Hey Colleague Don't be afraid....Canada will Not chase you up....Feel Free and support other colleague
to have a better services than the one we got....

Thanks for sharing.

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Immigrant 2012 said:
I hope all Applicants share thier Bad experience about London office services:

Hey Colleague Don't be afraid....Canada will Not chase you up....Feel Free and support other colleague
to have a better services than the one we got....

Thanks for sharing.
I agree and i can also spend some money if some proper lawer can come out and do some thing positive for us

Sep 26, 2011
Hi rana_Quebec,

Thank you for the support for this treat....I really appreciate it..

The Problem is that 99% of Canadian Lawyer...are running fast in to "fishing" new innocent applicants, and they don't care to put them slves in such situation with the minestry of immigration...so their membership as "Immigration lawyer" will be revoked.

Therefore we don't have a strong chance to have a canadian lawyer...Only if someone independant...

We are really to pay whatever in order to stop this disregard of CHC London and every other Office worldwide.

Thanks you and waiting for more applicants to support this...

Sep 26, 2011
An other Bad Treat from CHC LONDON OFFICE...
1- Not Replying to e-mail.
2- Ignoring Request for help for any Issue.
3- If happened they replied they do in a RUDE way.
4- They Never Read Medical Check sheets
5- They Never consider any Humanitarian reasons.
6- They will Request Passport & Then They Will Return it Back without Issuing Visas
7- They will let Take First Medical & Not Issuing Visas....
8- Apply Maximum Time for dealing with Old Application...
9- All These are Just a Small View of what is waiting for immigrant in CANADA!!!

Please List the abusive Action of London Visa Office.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Immigrant 2012 said:
6- They will Request Passport & Then They Will Return it Back without Issuing Visas
9- All These are Just a Small View of what is waiting for immigrant in CANADA!!!

See what I understand is its us who want Canada's immigration and I have seen ppl who are still under process for the last 8 years so by knowing all this still ppl are applying so its our need they are not chasing us and forcing us to apply if we dont like this behaviour then we should not apply otherwise we have to bare with it since we are eager to immigrate.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Immigrant 2012 said:

if we cannot tolerate all this then just withdraw the application and apply to some other country, I have seen many ppl continuously abusing them but still dying to immigrate so I think if we are so much desperate for something then we should tolerate everything to try to get that.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Hi Guys, I know i am writing against the vein of this thread but my experience with London has been very good. I received my Visa in one year after applying and most of my emails to London VO were responsded on very courteous manner and within a day or two. One of my queries were replied in two hours.

I think the processing at London VO is purely based on the policy set by head office in Canada and so it has nothing to do with officers there. I can uderstand the frustration people face in waiting for years without any movement and response but i will strongly suggest people to reapply if their NOC's are in the current list as going forward, people with required NOC's will be given preference to the old applications.

Sep 26, 2011
Hi Sho78,

Thank you for your comments...

The Aim of the treat is to Fight to improve the Services and Terms of treating applicants as a human beings...
It's not because I apply to immigrate So Officers has the right to use his position for abusing & disregard the applicants...
While Officers are getting their Salaries from applicants money....means you are a CLIENT then you should be treated as One.

This is Not a slavery..& If You & me & We Will Not fight to change this FACT...this will Remain on all applicants.

Interesting in immigration It might be important for anyone today....but It will equal ZERO tomorrow!!!
menas when you apply...you really THINK & DECIDE to immigrate....But after 05 or 06 years...it might be not interseted at all....

I will not Stop Writting here and everywhere Until the FACT will Change...All I need is the support of all applicants who has souffered the same.

You may Ask why not to widhraw your application and stop the story???!!!...MY ANSWER is: I will not widhraw it....because after almost 06 years...I wana GO the canadian minestry of immigration...Just to fill up a complaints file...then Come Back to the place where I belong.

Thanks for your Support