+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON FROM APRIL 2011 TO October 2011

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Nectar said:
Dear schwarzeradler,

The active processing of straight forward PR application either take 6-8 months or sometimes 1 year.

The SAP FSW PR applications submitted during October 2007 to February 27, 2008 are still on hold until further instructions from the Canadian Parliament or the CIC Minister.

I hope this is for your assistance.

Nectar
Appreciate the response. Thanks.

Zubair Jilani

Oct 30, 2009
My Dear Nectar
Awaiting a reply on my pending queries.
Thanks and best regards
Zubair Jilani

Zubair Jilani said:
Thank you Necter for this prompt reply, once again an amazing feedback!
i will surly raise the same to CHC London soon.
Just for the information my major query to you was how long a decision on AEO case will be taken (with current huge backlog/cases)?
Keeping AEO do i need IELTS band?
Will there be any interview for AEO applicant?
Do i need to show USD while interview?
I hope i am able to see quick reply on my queries.
Thanks and take care of yourself.
Zubair

By the way i have find you humble person but just wondering why you are not replying or clarifying the issues about your ability raised by the seniors of this forum??? Replying other queries with silence can only only confuse innocent member who hase desire to learn more from you. Remember the image is the only thing that will last!!! A mistake can be removed by saying a word Sorry if needed.
Why so many seniors are against you??? I hope you understand this.

Rass

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+1 Thanks for this useful inforamtion, Nectar.

shahzadm2

Sep 9, 2010
Hey nector...
hope ure doin good... would really appreciate if you could let me know when i should expect the next step / medicals

Iam a Pakistani applicant... documents sent directly to London.

1st application sent in feb 2010
1st aor recieved in April 2010
complete documents sent on 4th August 2010
2nd AOR recieved on 28th of August

When do u think i should be getting my medicals??
and do u think i should continue keeping my Proof of funds in my bank??

appreciate ur help..

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Zubair Jilani said:
My Dear Nectar
Awaiting a reply on my pending queries.
Thanks and best regards
Zubair Jilani
Dear Zubair Jilani,

The immigration interview letter does explain all the required documentation needed to attending the immigration interview.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
shahzadm2 said:
Hey nector...
hope ure doin good... would really appreciate if you could let me know when i should expect the next step / medicals

Iam a Pakistani applicant... documents sent directly to London.

1st application sent in feb 2010
1st aor recieved in April 2010
complete documents sent on 4th August 2010
2nd AOR recieved on 28th of August

When do u think i should be getting my medicals??
and do u think i should continue keeping my Proof of funds in my bank??

appreciate ur help..
Dear shahzadm2,

Your occupation is one of very vague from CIC point of view.

If your application is very straight forward you will soon be moved to 'In Process'. The processing will be in a strict chronological order but Pakistani applications (Islamabad Queue) need more timeframe to be processed than that of original London Queue. The simple reason is about 2000-2500 PR visas/year for Islamabad applications.

Nectar

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
dear nectar,

thanks for valuable infromation can u guess i send many enquiries to chc but last after july2010, in which VO asked me to send inf abt aeo and plan to come to canada, no reply of any enquiry i always use web-form for enquiry thanks
saleem

RAMMOO

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
police cleareance on 17-04-2013
Nomination.....
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Dear Nectar,

I would like to ask how long it takes to change addres on the e case as i sent a specific inquiry to the chc in london about 34 days ago and there is no change and also i did not receive any confirmation email from them after i sent my request( i mean the automatic reply that you inqiury will be solved in,,,,,etc)

Iam also on 0311/3131
Docs sent in 27/10/2010
In process in 14/3/2011 but i think it is not true as it gives me message by clicking on in process that your docs were received and pending review

Do you have anyidea what is going on and what time will be the next step??

Thanks in advance

shahzadm2

Sep 9, 2010
Thankyou nector for the reply..
still when do u believe i should be getting my medicals.. even a rough idea would do me good... as i need to plan a few things...and am really confused on the timelines.....
the 2nd AOR said 10 months processing time... which would end in June!!!
yess my case is pretty straight forward... and my points are well above 70

Nectar said:
Dear shahzadm2,

Your occupation is one of very vague from CIC point of view.

If your application is very straight forward you will soon be moved to 'In Process'. The processing will be in a strict chronological order but Pakistani applications (Islamabad Queue) need more timeframe to be processed than that of original London Queue. The simple reason is about 2000-2500 PR visas/year for Islamabad applications.

Nectar

talk2nazim

Apr 11, 2011
Dear Friends

My name is Ahmed working in oman as an electrician and i am planning to apply for FSW but before applying i need to ask you guys something.i am applying with my wife and 1 kid but i heard that at initially we need to pay visa fees which is 1250$ but instead of paying this complete amount can i pay 550$ only for me now then after getting file number i will pay remaining amount for my wife and my kid ... can we do that.?

please help me if anybody can..

regards
ahmed

mrprice

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 7, 2007
LANDED..........
Nov 6, 2011
As far as I know you dont have to psy the visa fees now, what you have to pay is the processing fees only. Visa fees will be needed at/after medicals.

talk2nazim said:
Dear Friends

My name is Ahmed working in oman as an electrician and i am planning to apply for FSW but before applying i need to ask you guys something.i am applying with my wife and 1 kid but i heard that at initially we need to pay visa fees which is 1250$ but instead of paying this complete amount can i pay 550$ only for me now then after getting file number i will pay remaining amount for my wife and my kid ... can we do that.?

please help me if anybody can..

regards
ahmed

talk2nazim

Apr 11, 2011
mrprice said:
As far as I know you dont have to psy the visa fees now, what you have to pay is the processing fees only. Visa fees will be needed at/after medicals.
thank you very for your quick response.

but can i pay this processing fees only for myself for now then after getting file number can i pay for my wife and my kid.

regards
ahmed

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
msaleem216 said:
dear nectar,

thanks for valuable infromation can u guess i send many enquiries to chc but last after july2010, in which VO asked me to send inf abt aeo and plan to come to canada, no reply of any enquiry i always use web-form for enquiry thanks
saleem
Dear msaleem216,

Please try to reply your CHC e-mail istead of using web form.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
RAMMOO said:
Dear Nectar,

I would like to ask how long it takes to change addres on the e case as i sent a specific inquiry to the chc in london about 34 days ago and there is no change and also i did not receive any confirmation email from them after i sent my request( i mean the automatic reply that you inqiury will be solved in,,,,,etc)

Iam also on 0311/3131
Docs sent in 27/10/2010
In process in 14/3/2011 but i think it is not true as it gives me message by clicking on in process that your docs were received and pending review

Do you have anyidea what is going on and what time will be the next step??

Thanks in advance
Dear RAMMOO,

It is mandatory for all CHC to read every correspondence from applicants/Agents and take necessary actions within 28 days of receipt of an enquiry.

I will suggest you to await for another 3-4 weeks and send them a new e-mail to amend your mailing address. The next step in your PR application will depend on your submitted supportng documentation.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
shahzadm2 said:
Thankyou nector for the reply..
still when do u believe i should be getting my medicals.. even a rough idea would do me good... as i need to plan a few things...and am really confused on the timelines.....
the 2nd AOR said 10 months processing time... which would end in June!!!
yess my case is pretty straight forward... and my points are well above 70
Dear shahzadm2,

If your application is straight forward, I will suggest you to await until June/July 2011.

Good Luck !

Nectar