Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015

mjvc2323

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Today I got ppr. Is there any other way from cvac to submit passport. Do I have to go in person or can I send it through mail courier?

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Urgent: United States FBI Certificate to summit

Dear members: Anyone can help me, i am in Karachi Pakistan and immigration application processing in london. I have applied for ARC(Authorization to return to Canada) due to deportation reason. In March i got email from my visa officer(SXB) to apply for ARC as well on same email he asked me for United States FBI( I lived in states for several years)clearance certificate/Karachi police clearance . I had mailed ARC application and both countries clearance certificates with just one copy of each to my visa officer(SXB) and on address mentioned in his email.

Unfortunately i have sent him state clearance certificates( i lived in Alabama, Birmingham) so he emailed me after almost 5 months in 6 August to summit FBI(federal not state clearance certificates).It took me 14 weeks to get the FBI clearance certificate i just got it now on 11th Nov.

On Nov 13/15 I got email from (REO) with my immigration application bar code F00024---and given last 30 days to summit FBI clearance certificate also mentioned in email that i never communicated with anyone which i emailed my officer(SXB) on 19 August that i have applied for FBI CC and it will take 11-13 weeks to get it i didn't get any reply from him but just an automated email confirmation reply.

Then On Nov 19/15 I got letter by mail doesn't have officer code just a letter again asking for to summit original FBI clearance certificate but now in Application bar code is written ARC300----- given 45 days to summit original FBI report seems like that this letter have come directly from ARC section but address is same from where i got email as well letter by mail which is immigration and medical services division, high commission of Canada Trafalgar Square London,UK SW1Y 5BJ. In none of these email and letter my vary first immigration visa officer code is written (SXB).

My problem now is that did i need to get two copies of FBI report, one for the ARC and the other for my immigration visa officer. Is it two different officers processing this if then ARC section never contacted me until now on NOV when i got letter by mail. I just ordered one copy of FBI even i was fixing to mail it to my officer(SXB) but now i am totally confuse what to do where to even mail it now. If i order again it will take 13-14 weeks to get one as FBI already mailed me one they can't print now i have to start from scratch.
My immigration processing is in last stage just waiting for FBI certificate should i request but to who ARC or immigration visa officer to accept one copy and one i send original as in both they asked for original FBI CC otherwise i have to wait again 13-14 weeks to get one more FBI certificate.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Scan the FBI certificate and send it to them by email, and indicate that original will be sent through mail/courier.

Make sure to keep a copy for yourself before sending the original.

Use a reliable courier with tracking number and send the original fbi cert. to them at the visa office address.
Make sure you reference your file number so they can attach it to correct file.

I doubt if SXB is visa officer, seems more like administrative/processing assistants.
Decision making officers do not reveal their names generally (security and integrity reasons).

You can order GCMS notes after a month of sending the certificate. That will give you an update.
Or ask your sponsor to inquire via their Canadian MP

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
faisalraj said:
Visa issued :D :) :) ;)
Salam, congratulations and welcome in Canada . My time line is at the left side of this page. Naveed

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
mjvc2323 said:
Today I got ppr. Is there any other way from cvac to submit passport. Do I have to go in person or can I send it through mail courier?
aoa. I have receive pp request , so when put here same question like you then one forum member replied me that now a days cic office only vfs mail service accepted so we are bound to use only vfs service . This service is very expensive and also available only Islamabad , Lahore and Karachi . Best of luck. Naveed

Human123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
hello I am 2014 applicant. my immigration interview cancelled before 2 days ago of interview. They said they will give me new date.so plz share ur experience????when they will give new date.plz help plz

Human123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
hello I am 2014 applicant. my immigration
interview cancelled before 2 days ago of
interview. They said they will give me new
date.so plz share ur experience????when they
will give new date.plz help plz

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Human123 said:
aoa. Maybe cic is satisfied and he did not need your interview so don't worry if he need he will send you new interview schedule but my sagession is that pls send him some more proofs about your case and request him politely that sir/ mam if you need more proof then I will help you and provide you other proof about my file. And at the end of e-mail write him/her lot of prays . This is good tips . Lot of people do like that and got good response . I hope you understand . Best of luck. Naveed

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Human123 said:
aoa. Maybe cic is satisfied and he did not need your interview so don't worry if he need he will send you new interview schedule but my sagession is that pls send him some more proofs about your case and request him politely that sir/ mam if you need more proof then I will help you and provide you other proof about my file. And at the end of e-mail write him/her lot of prays . This is good tips . Lot of people do like that and got good response . I hope you understand . Best of luck. Naveed

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015
naveedpcs said:
aoa. I have receive pp request , so when put here same question like you then one forum member replied me that now a days cic office only vfs mail service accepted so we are bound to use only vfs service . This service is very expensive and also available only Islamabad , Lahore and Karachi . Best of luck. Naveed
Check their website and under “contact us” tab, you will find city wise email and phone number. They are quick in replying emails. They have live chat option also so contact them and ask your queries.
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/contact_us.html

Human123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
first I will say thanx for replying me.they asked me proofs etc and said bring proof, police certificate with interview. before 3 days of interview they cancelled my interview and said; reasons beyond our control we have to cancel your interview. we will give you new letter with an interview date in January in next 30 days....plz help

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Human123 said:
first I will say thanx for replying me.they asked me proofs etc and said bring proof, police certificate with interview. before 3 days of interview they cancelled my interview and said; reasons beyond our control we have to cancel your interview. we will give you new letter with an interview date in January in next 30 days....plz help
human123, Salam. You are welcome, visa officer hmesha interview tab call kerta hai jab woh aap k relation sy satisfy nahin ho raha hota. So the best way is that in my openion , try to send as soon as possible him your original police clearance certificate ( must safe his copy) and some your relation proofs along with polite letter, and write in your letter politely that if you need my interview then I am ready for that, and I also wanna help you at every point of my case file. Maybe when he receive your that letter with proofs and police certificate he become satisfied and exempt your interview . Best of luck. Naveed

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Do immigration section even reply anyone

Urgent F000---- MUMTAZ, AYESHA (SXB) - CONFIRMATION‏
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca 11/23/2015
Its been past 7 days now, i have e-mailed at above address with got the confirmation and what i e mailed to High Commission of Canada is below

Subject: F000--- MUMTAZ, AYESHA (UCI: 446--) (SXB)

Reference: Letter dated 6th August, 2015.

I would like to respectfully inform you that I have received my USA FBI clearance certificate and will be mailing it to you within this week. I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter as it took about 14 weeks to receive it.

In reply to your original e-mail dated 6th August, 2015, in which I was asked to submit an updated USA FBI police certificate, on 19th August, 2015, I notified through e-mail that I applied for the federal USA (FBI) clearance certificate and also mentioned that the original federal USA (FBI) police certificate takes about 11-13 weeks to arrive and this information is stated on their website. I also received an automated confirmation reply for this e-mail from immigration office.

On 18th, November 2015, for the first time, I received a letter by mail dated 12th November, 2015, UCI: 446---/ARC01--- from the immigration and medical services division notifying me that I need to submit an original USA FBI clearance certificate and a new bank draft for the ARC processing fees as the original draft has expired. I am not sure if I need to submit the same document twice, or if one original USA FBI police certificate send to you will suffice. I would also like to know that where I need to mail both the FBI police certificate and the bank draft to you or to the address in the letter received on 12th November,2015.
Your guidance and help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

God knows what the definition of urgency for them as in confirmation email it is written that if they feel inquiry is of urgent need then they will e mail in 24-48 hours but i haven't get any reply.
Anyone can suggest me where to mail my document at:

This address from where (p.p/SXB) been

sending me emails from starting

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

0r to This address from where i got letters one on 12/11/15 other on 13/11/15
REO
Immigration and Medical Services Division