24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015
micmac101 said:
Salam all, its so nice to read that a lot of members have got their PP back with their Visa Stamp.

Just to let you all know they are trying to decide when to do my back surgery as my back has gotten worst. All I ask is that could you all please pray for me as my condition has worsen too much.

May Allah bless you all and Eid Mubarak to all and my husband was so surprised with fasting here and the long days that he said I hardly sweated lol.

I so wish for all the people in Pakistan that they get cooler weather as I know many lives have been lost due to the heat may Allah make it easy for all In Sha Allah........
I wish you best of luck and my prayers are with you.

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
Hey Guys!
I'd recieved a letter from LDNimmigration. As per their requirements in the letter, I sent them Urdu Nikah Nama, pics and communication evidences. The letter has been delivered to them. All these things happened in this month, July 2015.
So anyone can please tell,
Do they give response, if yes, how long it'll take.
Thanks

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
khan877 said:
Hey Guys!
I'd recieved a letter from LDNimmigration. As per their requirements in the letter, I sent them Urdu Nikah Nama, pics and communication evidences. The letter has been delivered to them. All these things happened in this month, July 2015.
So anyone can please tell,
Do they give response, if yes, how long it'll take.
Thanks
LVO does not give any acknowledgment of receipt of docs most of the time. The only way get to know is by ordering notes.

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
GISGeek said:
LVO does not give any acknowledgment of receipt of docs most of the time. The only way get to know is by ordering notes.
OK
Thank You GISGeek

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do check this out

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Asslamu alaykum Forum Family,

Anyone in the toronto, ontario area know of a lawyer or immigration consultant that is muslim.

Background husband was declined last month on the basis that our wedding is not genuine. I went to a couple of immigration consultants and their telling me I have to get re married. Appeal is out of the question because I have to get remarried so the appeal will be a waste of time. I explained to them in Islam you cannot have 2 nikkas to the same spouse. My dad said to go to an Imam to get a letter stating this then go to an MP.

Any advice please.

I don't know what to do and how to get my husband to Canada our 35 month old daughter is suffering from the seperation.

ASyed :(

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
kashuhussain said:
How can i apply notes please help me thanks
Asslamu alaykum kashuhussain,

You have to be in Canada to order notes and you will require a CREDIT CARD it will cost $5.

Submit this document

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

this the website

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

It takes 30 days from the time you order

Fill out form as follows

Section A & C - If your the sponsor fill out your name
Section B - your spouses name is filled out (applicant)
Section D - is your choice Mail or Email correspondence
Section E & F - signatures and dates
Section G - if your under age 18

Hope this helps

sister ASyed

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
micmac101 said:
Salam all, its so nice to read that a lot of members have got their PP back with their Visa Stamp.

Just to let you all know they are trying to decide when to do my back surgery as my back has gotten worst. All I ask is that could you all please pray for me as my condition has worsen too much.

May Allah bless you all and Eid Mubarak to all and my husband was so surprised with fasting here and the long days that he said I hardly sweated lol.

I so wish for all the people in Pakistan that they get cooler weather as I know many lives have been lost due to the heat may Allah make it easy for all In Sha Allah........
Sister micmac I'm so sorry to hear about your back I will make dua that your health improves insha allah

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
MRS SAM said:
Got my pp back after 8 days.. Alhumdullilah ..now ready to travel
Allhumdullilah MRS SAM that is so wonderful...

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Thank you to the so many of you for all your supporting messages. I will keep you posted on what will happen.

mess

May 4, 2015
ASyed said:

Anyone in the toronto, ontario area know of a lawyer or immigration consultant that is muslim.

Background husband was declined last month on the basis that our wedding is not genuine. I went to a couple of immigration consultants and their telling me I have to get re married. Appeal is out of the question because I have to get remarried so the appeal will be a waste of time. I explained to them in Islam you cannot have 2 nikkas to the same spouse. My dad said to go to an Imam to get a letter stating this then go to an MP.

Any advice please.

I don't know what to do and how to get my husband to Canada our 35 month old daughter is suffering from the seperation.

Hello Sister ASyed,

I once used an Indian lawyer and found him really helpful in immigration matters. His name is Parvinder Saund and he is located across the airport. His tel nb is 905-672-7272.

Do give him a call, he also gives consultation over the phone for free. I hope he can help u and I will surely remember u in my prayers.

All the best.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
ASyed said:

Any advice please.

Get a marriage certificate from NADRA Pakistan. That is sufficient.
The reason they declined your husband is because something, somewhere caused them to think your marriage is a MOC and not genuine.
It's stupid to ask to re-marry the same person. Nikah is done once. They (Islamabad CHC and London CIC) know that already.

You better go over ALL your submitted documents, and see if there is something/anything that makes it appear non-genuine. Such as nikah registrar(molvi), or etc. Was the marriage registered properly? Is it proved in union council records? Was NADRA marriage certificate obtained?
Did you submit photos of marriage/engagement/walima, and evidence of ongoing contacts, etc ? Did people appear unhappy?

My personal advice, do not waste time with some "consultants". If you're going to hire, hire an immigration lawyer who actually deals with appeals and all that.....the owner of this website is also a lawyer. They're pricey but get results and actually have knowledge rather than some "consultants" who just pass 1 exam and claim they know it all. You want to win or you want to get more frustrated by hiring cheap?

And make sure you also order a full copy of your entire file (just like ordering electronic GCMS). Or see if the lawyer will do that automatically under disclosure
Other ones I recommend are Mammann & Associates, Gomberg Dalfen, Green & Speigel, etc.

Good Luck. It's a long battle sometimes. If all else fails, move to Pakistan and live/be with your spouse there.
Not the end of the world if immigration doesn't work out. Family comes first.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
canvis2006 said:
Get a marriage certificate from NADRA Pakistan. That is sufficient.
The reason they declined your husband is because something, somewhere caused them to think your marriage is a MOC and not genuine.
It's stupid to ask to re-marry the same person. Nikah is done once. They (Islamabad CHC and London CIC) know that already.

You better go over ALL your submitted documents, and see if there is something/anything that makes it appear non-genuine. Such as nikah registrar(molvi), or etc. Was the marriage registered properly? Is it proved in union council records? Was NADRA marriage certificate obtained?
Did you submit photos of marriage/engagement/walima, and evidence of ongoing contacts, etc ? Did people appear unhappy?

My personal advice, do not waste time with some "consultants". If you're going to hire, hire an immigration lawyer who actually deals with appeals and all that.....the owner of this website is also a lawyer. They're pricey but get results and actually have knowledge rather than some "consultants" who just pass 1 exam and claim they know it all. You want to win or you want to get more frustrated by hiring cheap?

And make sure you also order a full copy of your entire file (just like ordering electronic GCMS). Or see if the lawyer will do that automatically under disclosure
Other ones I recommend are Mammann & Associates, Gomberg Dalfen, Green & Speigel, etc.

Good Luck. It's a long battle sometimes. If all else fails, move to Pakistan and live/be with your spouse there.
Not the end of the world if immigration doesn't work out. Family comes first.
wht u mean u cant have 2 nikahs with the same person? u can do nikah on nikah with the same person. i knw some one who did nikah on nikah n even sponsored thier spouse n they have even got PR visa