Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
micmac101 said:
Salam and thank you. I don't know why they ask for copies of pages from Passport. Must be to see if she traveled more. I see that you are a 2012 case, you have done a new medical and that is good to read here. If your case had no new medical I would worry that something is wrong but since it is done I really think that your case will be done soon In Sha Allah.

It really breaks my heart the length of time they take to process cases as it is unjust really. But the fact is that Visa Officers do not want to go to Pakistan and you well they have no Embassy in Afghanistan so its harder for your people as they must send to another country. I hope and pray that your case is done soon May Allah help you both and may your case be done soon In sha Allah.......
w/salaam dear sister thank you for reply , I forgot to tell u that her pp was expird in the files I e extanded it for another 3 yr last yr when I went for visit but I try to update it I asked my mp she said dont worry they ask u to extanded ur pp when they send ppr I think the review my files and they wanted to send me ppr and when they see that the pp is expired than they ask for the copies to see if she has the same pp and extanded or not ? I think so I wanna know ur idea too please and according to my recently note everything is done in the note #1 say RFV ready for visa so I think they placed the application again in long queue ??? I don't know how long more ll take them to review my application I just want ur option and idea about it please and thank you dear sister

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
Hello Fellow Members, As previously shared that my spouse has received her visa to travel. We have applied for our sons Cnd PP (Application Received by ISL- High Commission on March 16,2015) and booked tickets for the April 19,2015. Can you plz share your experience on receiving pp and how long usually it takes???? VERY CONCERNED....

Second question is, during travelling. Can she carry powdered milk for the kids or do they provide that in the flight? Does powdered milk has to be sealed ? She is transiting at Qatar and London? so eventually she will have to open that milk package. Just want to make sure this doesn't cause any problems as she will be a first time traveler?

Does she need to bring any filled forms before seeing the border agency in Canada? Or just her landing papers/ pp with visa is all she needs? Thanks

Lala171

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Asalamualaikum everyone, qatar airways K extra baggage per kg pay karna Hoga ?? Ya phir 3rd bag agar 15kg Ka hay tou 23kg weight Ka pay karna hay ??? Kisi nay qatar airways Ka travel kya hay tou Plx apna experience share karain, JAZAK ALLAH . Mine route will be Khi Doha london calgary .

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Nick_afg said:
w/salaam dear sister thank you for reply , I forgot to tell u that her pp was expird in the files I e extanded it for another 3 yr last yr when I went for visit but I try to update it I asked my mp she said dont worry they ask u to extanded ur pp when they send ppr I think the review my files and they wanted to send me ppr and when they see that the pp is expired than they ask for the copies to see if she has the same pp and extanded or not ? I think so I wanna know ur idea too please and according to my recently note everything is done in the note #1 say RFV ready for visa so I think they placed the application again in long queue ??? I don't know how long more ll take them to review my application I just want ur option and idea about it please and thank you dear sister
Photo copy the old Passport and then photo copy the new one stating that the old expired and you got it renewed. Same happened with my husband and when we had Interview he brought both and they kept new one to put the Visa in. IT should be done soon, so don't delay....In Sha Allah

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Wsalam

Qatar airways is 23kg per bag. 2 bags of 23kg allowed for check-in. I carry on for 7kg. They sometimes accept max 24kg per bag depending on who is checking the bags in the counter. But better to be safe and stay around 23kg. If you go over for sure you have to pay for extra weight.

Lala171 said:
Asalamualaikum everyone, qatar airways K extra baggage per kg pay karna Hoga ?? Ya phir 3rd bag agar 15kg Ka hay tou 23kg weight Ka pay karna hay ??? Kisi nay qatar airways Ka travel kya hay tou Plx apna experience share karain, JAZAK ALLAH . Mine route will be Khi Doha london calgary .

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I remember a child CND PP in 2014 took 20 working days to be sent out. That is about a month time from initial application submission.

Yes, she can carry baby products on board. Be it powder or liquid. There are no restrictions to baby food/nutrition on board a flight. Though, when she will be clearing security they will thoroughly check the products and to screen checks for safety reasons.

In Canada its straight forward. She will just show the COPR and they will make her fill out forms. Everything the CBSA agent knows and will help her with it. InshAllah.

inexplored said:
Hello Fellow Members, As previously shared that my spouse has received her visa to travel. We have applied for our sons Cnd PP (Application Received by ISL- High Commission on March 16,2015) and booked tickets for the April 19,2015. Can you plz share your experience on receiving pp and how long usually it takes???? VERY CONCERNED....

Second question is, during travelling. Can she carry powdered milk for the kids or do they provide that in the flight? Does powdered milk has to be sealed ? She is transiting at Qatar and London? so eventually she will have to open that milk package. Just want to make sure this doesn't cause any problems as she will be a first time traveler?

Does she need to bring any filled forms before seeing the border agency in Canada? Or just her landing papers/ pp with visa is all she needs? Thanks

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
micmac101 said:
Photo copy the old Passport and then photo copy the new one stating that the old expired and you got it renewed. Same happened with my husband and when we had Interview he brought both and they kept new one to put the Visa in. IT should be done soon, so don't delay....In Sha Allah
salaam dear micmac101 thanks a lot for answering my questions , dear sister I dont changed her pp I only extanded the old pp when I was in Kabul so when they asked me on 24 march 2015 to send the copies I send the extanded copies of her pp by my mp and by mail too and my mp got replied from cic new delhi the next day saying we updated the pp in the files , but I don't know how long will take them
To review my application again because my wife's medical ll expire in this coming July hopefully they send us ppr before this July , I love to know what you think about this situation of mine thank you dear sister

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
adiiiii said:
finally I got my visa....
thnx to all....
Bohat bohat mubarak. Now there will be a lot of happiness ahead Inshallah.

Lala171

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
hubby chubby said:
Wsalam

Qatar airways is 23kg per bag. 2 bags of 23kg allowed for check-in. I carry on for 7kg. They sometimes accept max 24kg per bag depending on who is checking the bags in the counter. But better to be safe and stay around 23kg. If you go over for sure you have to pay for extra weight.
Thanx for ur reply, any idea per kg kitna charge karain gye ???? Aur Kisi person nay qatar airways k through travel kya hay for Calgary Plx share ur experience. JAZAK ALLAH

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
Lala171 said:
Thanx for ur reply, any idea per kg kitna charge karain gye ???? Aur Kisi person nay qatar airways k through travel kya hay for Calgary Plx share ur experience. JAZAK ALLAH
Simple n safest way--You can add more weight (baggage) ONLINE if you have booked the tickets online using QATAR website.

2nd Option--If booked through travel agent, then u can add at Airport, well appx. 6000-10,000 PKR for 20 kgs...( frankly speaking, sometimes they just blackmail u if u r a solo inexperience traveler, reason they give they are already fully loaded, blah blah,,,)

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Hello All
Need a bit of advice
I am thinking of taking my spouse to USA for a visit and I need to apply for her visit visa. My question is, is it too early to apply for a visit visa for her since she just came one month back to Canada. Can some one please advice. I have heard various stuff, if you apply this early, it can get rejected and then she will not be able to apply for a long period and stuff. Please advice or guide me please

Thanks

yani

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaiz said:
Congratulations....
Did u get any email or call from VAC to pick ur PP?
Yes I got both email and call...

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
inexplored said:

The CBSA Declaration cards are given in flight. However, goods accompanying and goods to follow forms are on CBSA website, can be filled in advance
She can carry powder and other milk as long as security is told about food for infant.

(I would not finalize any tickets until passport is in hand....you can perhaps contact CHC about that)