Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
silentvoice59 said:
Salam Guys!
I have a question...I have sponsored my wife and I got objection letter from visa officer in London and he gave us 30 days to respond to his objections. I have sent out an email asking for more time extension.
My question is that are they really strict with 30 days deadline? What if i give response after 32 or 33 days? Do they not accept anything after passing of 30 days?
My second question is that I am in Canada and my wife obviously lives in Pakistan and if my wife sends the supporting documents directly to visa office in London is that ok? I have engaged an immigration lawyer but I have been advised by him to ask my wife to send it directly rather than sending it first to me and then I send it to London visa office. Thanks
hty will give u extra time, i myself asked for exxtra time an they gave it..and ur laywer is right sk ur wife to send it directly, it will save atleast 2 wks time.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
N.Ali said:
hty will give u extra time, i myself asked for exxtra time an they gave it..and ur laywer is right sk ur wife to send it directly, it will save atleast 2 wks time.
Its okay if its a few days over. I actually received the rukhsati letter.
it was the december 19th. I had received it. They asked for proof within 30 days. I emailed them for an extension and they ignored me... the 30 day deadline was january 14th. Valeema 15th. So on the 16th me and my husband sent them pics online through email. And indicated we are emailing you do meet the 30 day deadline. We will send the rest through courier tomorrow.
they received it by the 20th. 3 weeks later we received the interview letter.

If they are giving you a chance to respond then im pretty sure you will get an extension. But seeing as mine was a few days later.It wasnt a concern. They understand that a few day delay can happen. Good luck

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
silentvoice59 said:
Salam Guys!
I have a question...I have sponsored my wife and I got objection letter from visa officer in London and he gave us 30 days to respond to his objections. I have sent out an email asking for more time extension.
My question is that are they really strict with 30 days deadline? What if i give response after 32 or 33 days? Do they not accept anything after passing of 30 days?
My second question is that I am in Canada and my wife obviously lives in Pakistan and if my wife sends the supporting documents directly to visa office in London is that ok? I have engaged an immigration lawyer but I have been advised by him to ask my wife to send it directly rather than sending it first to me and then I send it to London visa office. Thanks
Oops the 30 day deadline was the 17th of january. Haha typooo

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
one thing i want to know regarding polio vaccination, i did my vaccination on 28th august 2014, when i did my 2nd medical, but the orignal polio card is with embassy i think OR its with my in laws because i think i put it in the parcel when i sent the medical receipt to embassy i just have its photocopy, should that be ok or should i do it again?
also about NICOP, my in laws told me that i cant get it or no need to get it as NICOP is useful when im a dual national meaning when i get my canadian passport only then i should go for nicop otherwise i dont need it/i cant get it. so what should i do? i have enough time in Pakistan i can easily take it.
and one thing regarding my signatures. my current smart CNIC and my current passport have very simple signatures of mine, my current passport will expire in september 2015 i will get a new one while in canada. and my CNIC has a long validity.
now my questions is : if i go for NICOP here in Pak i would love to change my signatures, if i do this then my current passport and my immigration file all of them will have old signatures, so doing this would i get in some sort of trouble at airport or in future? do i have to sign some papers at toronto airport and will they say that my signatures are different?
kindy guide me regarding this.
thanks

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
naveedpcs said:
congratulations , my time line and your,s is same but I am still waiting. Huh. Naveed
Dont worry ... In sha Allah you ll hear something soon

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a quick question please do response
I have sent my orignal police certificate from gpo express post service they said it will deliver to uk in 4 days but its being 15 days and my post is not delivered yet
when i called gpo today for complaint they said ur post has been handed over to canada post call back on tuesday like y they give it to canada post as it is not intended to go to Canada but UK
I have no idea what to do now
its really frustrating
i have 45 days to submit it that will be end on 20 march
please tell me what should I do now its really urgent

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
N.Ali said:
one thing i want to know regarding polio vaccination, i did my vaccination on 28th august 2014, when i did my 2nd medical, but the orignal polio card is with embassy i think OR its with my in laws because i think i put it in the parcel when i sent the medical receipt to embassy i just have its photocopy, should that be ok or should i do it again?
also about NICOP, my in laws told me that i cant get it or no need to get it as NICOP is useful when im a dual national meaning when i get my canadian passport only then i should go for nicop otherwise i dont need it/i cant get it. so what should i do? i have enough time in Pakistan i can easily take it.
and one thing regarding my signatures. my current smart CNIC and my current passport have very simple signatures of mine, my current passport will expire in september 2015 i will get a new one while in canada. and my CNIC has a long validity.
now my questions is : if i go for NICOP here in Pak i would love to change my signatures, if i do this then my current passport and my immigration file all of them will have old signatures, so doing this would i get in some sort of trouble at airport or in future? do i have to sign some papers at toronto airport and will they say that my signatures are different?
thanks
Salam, first of all your vaccine for Polio is still good and a photo copy will be ok. Just explain when you arrive in Canada that Immigration has unless they send your file before you leave Pakistan.

Second if you Pass Port expires in September get a new one in Canada as if you get a new one now the Visa will not be valid on the new one as you cannot use 2 Pass Ports. You can also get a English version of you card when your in Canada. Havea safe trip and may Allah bless you both In Sha Allah...

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
micmac101 said:
Salam, first of all your vaccine for Polio is still good and a photo copy will be ok. Just explain when you arrive in Canada that Immigration has unless they send your file before you leave Pakistan.

Second if you Pass Port expires in September get a new one in Canada as if you get a new one now the Visa will not be valid on the new one as you cannot use 2 Pass Ports. You can also get a English version of you card when your in Canada. Havea safe trip and may Allah bless you both In Sha Allah...

Hey micmac can u check inbox plz

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Sidkhan said:
Dont worry ... In sha Allah you ll hear something soon
Salam, thanks for reply. Jazakallah . Best of luck. Naveed

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon
N.Ali said:
thanks
I don't think photocopy of polio certificate is acceptable .. It is checked at Pakistani airport first and then at Canadian airport,,and here even they will create problem,,I saw some passengers having problem at airport when I went to see off my brother at Jinnah International Airport in October 2014..Its better to apply for NICOP before going out of Pakistan ,, but as your passport will expire in september 2015 ,,so better u go Canada ,get your PR card , and renew your passport with your CNIC as it has long validity..u have to make NICOP when your CNIC is going to be expired..But u can make NICOP any time ,,its not true that if u have canadian passport then u can apply for NICOP ( my husband got NICOP in june 2014 and he is Permanent Resident ),, NICOP will be issued by NADRA OFFICE in Canada ,,not by Canadian office..Yes this might be true that at time to apply for Canadian passport u need to make NICOP first ..AND PLEASE DONT CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE IN NICOP ,,THEN U HAVE TO CHANGE IT IN YOUR PASSPORT AS WELL WHEN IT EXPIRES..It might cause problems for you specially in early days of your immigration..when your PR is matured ,,then u can take the risk of changing signature here and there..u are going Canada not a 3rd world country,,what is the problem if your signature is simple ??

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
Dr.Dua said:
I don't think photocopy of polio certificate is acceptable .. It is checked at Pakistani airport first and then at Canadian airport,,and here even they will create problem,,I saw some passengers having problem at airport when I went to see off my brother at Jinnah International Airport in October 2014..Its better to apply for NICOP before going out of Pakistan ,, but as your passport will expire in september 2015 ,,so better u go Canada ,get your PR card , and renew your passport with your CNIC as it has long validity..u have to make NICOP when your CNIC is going to be expired..But u can make NICOP any time ,,its not true that if u have canadian passport then u can apply for NICOP ( my husband got NICOP in june 2014 and he is Permanent Resident ),, NICOP will be issued by NADRA OFFICE in Canada ,,not by Canadian office..Yes this might be true that at time to apply for Canadian passport u need to make NICOP first ..AND PLEASE DONT CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE IN NICOP ,,THEN U HAVE TO CHANGE IT IN YOUR PASSPORT AS WELL WHEN IT EXPIRES..It might cause problems for you specially in early days of your immigration..when your PR is matured ,,then u can take the risk of changing signature here and there..u are going Canada not a 3rd world country,,what is the problem if your signature is simple ??
thanks for the reply, i guess ill get my vaccination again, and if i change my signature on NICOP i will change them on my passport when it expires, if i dont then ill have to stick with them for a long time and i dont want to keep them because any 1st grade student can do them.

Noreen1

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
File Transfer...
27/01/2014
Med's Done....
2013/05/27
Interview........
According to notes will be
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
I am waiting for this day
AOA

Is there any way to check online that remedial result have been received ?
Since 2013 it is showing medical result have been received. My husband did remedial on Feb 24 and want to see when it will be updated?

Thanks

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
N.Ali said:
thanks for the reply, i guess ill get my vaccination again, and if i change my signature on NICOP i will change them on my passport when it expires, if i dont then ill have to stick with them for a long time and i dont want to keep them because any 1st grade student can do them.
I noticed in Pakistan when my wife changed her last name and renewed her CNIC card she was busy trying to create a complicated signature.
I was just surprised how much time she spent thinking about and creating her new signature.

Having a simple signature is very normal in Canada. Professionals such a doctors tend to use more complicated signatures.
I, myself have a simple signature and not having any troubles or regrets. So don't take tension over it.

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon
Mercy24 said:
I noticed in Pakistan when my wife changed her last name and renewed her CNIC card she was busy trying to create a complicated signature.
I was just surprised how much time she spent thinking about and creating her new signature.

Having a simple signature is very normal in Canada. Professionals such a doctors tend to use more complicated signatures.
I, myself have a simple signature and not having any troubles or regrets. So don't take tension over it.
Yes I do agree ..