Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
Its a Decision Made today on my e case. Alhamdullilah:)

sandands

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
15--12-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2014
Interview........
03-2015 will be Approved In Shah Allah
Passport Req..
23-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Shah Allah soon
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah soon
Noreen1 said:
kashuhussain said:
There is an update on E-status for an interview on 17 March 2015. why the are asking to fill these forms again :( ?
Did you get interview letter ? Did in the interview letter they said they are sending remedial for you and dependent.?

If this is yes than you need to send email right away to send you remedial instructions.

Please explain your situation so we can try to help you.

Thanks
same here i have an interview this month,in the email they mention that medical instructions are included but did not receive those so far.i emailed the twice but no response so far should i go ahead and do a case specific inquiry , will it be any different sending an email to LDNIMMIGRATION,,confused and worried off course... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Habi medy said:
Alhamdu lillah Alhamdu lillah i got ppr today.
I m sooooooooooooooooooooo happy.
Congrates

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015
Sidkhan said:
Congrats man :)

Good luck

Regards,
Zam

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
what will happen when inshallah i will reach toronto pearson airport, if someone can guide me step by step with details it would be really great and helpful.
i posted this on other thread but i lost the link.

riz.hash

Star Member
May 28, 2012
PLEASE HELP ME .. I GOT THIS LETTER .. , CASE IS NIKKAH ONLY. WHAT SHOULD I DO.. PLEASE PERSONA MESSAGE ME IF U CAN,. PLEASE REALLY TENSED

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family
Class.

I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act because you are a person described in paragraph R4 of the Act. You may therefore be inadmissible to Canada.

R4. (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership

(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act;
or

(b) is not genuine.

It appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Ruhksati after your marriage. I note that your sponsor remained in Pakistan for 3 months after your wedding. You have not submitted an explanation for why you have not celebrated the Rukhsati. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Ruhksati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. I note that a year has now passed since your marriage and you have not submitted any evidence to demonstrate that you have

celebrated the Rukhsati since your application. Given the above, I have concerns regarding the bona fides of your relationship.

I also note that your marriage was not arranged, as is the custom in Pakistan, but that you have indicated that you met your sponsor at university and fell in love. However, you have not given an explanation for the development of your relationship, or indicated whether your family,
friends and the community at large have accepted your relationship, given the apparent deviation from the cultural norm. This adds to my concerns regarding the bona fides of your
relationship.

Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you would like to be considered in respect of your application.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence you send to the High Commission of Canada, London, UK.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely, Immigration Officer

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
N.Ali said:
what will happen when inshallah i will reach toronto pearson airport, if someone can guide me step by step with details it would be really great and helpful.
i posted this on other thread but i lost the link.
Please go to zameer's thread and read first 3 to 4 pages..

Habi medy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
zameer2u said:
Oh my god, finally, you have asked about ppr to almost every member in the forum :p
I am glad that your wait is finally over. :)
Good Luck
Regards,
Zam
Yeah finally i Got it, thanks alot zameer and all forum members.
May Allah help everyone nd united us with our families.

AcuraTL

Jun 25, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Request
Remed March 28, 2015
Passport Req..
May 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon.
MonaF said:
Salaam all :).

Does anyone here know how long it takes for status to go from 'in process' to 'decision made'??

Our ecas says they started processing our application the day of my husband's interview. His visa was approved, alhamdulillah but due to medical results having not been recieved he wasn't able to get his visa then & there.

They've recieved his medical results.
How long do you think it'll take now?

Thanks in advance for your help :).
It has been exactly 31 days since my status changed to "In Process" and still has not changed.

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Sidkhan said:
congratulations , my time line and your,s is same but I am still waiting. Huh. Naveed

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
saimsaim123 said:
Thank you. You answer my question. You're so helpfull
salam, you are welcome , best of luck. Naveed

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Just read few good news of the members... congrats all and all the best and fast processing for the rest :)

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
riz.hash said:
PLEASE HELP ME .. I GOT THIS LETTER .. , CASE IS NIKKAH ONLY. WHAT SHOULD I DO.. PLEASE PERSONA MESSAGE ME IF U CAN,. PLEASE REALLY TENSED

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family
Class.

I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act because you are a person described in paragraph R4 of the Act. You may therefore be inadmissible to Canada.

R4. (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership

(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act;
or

(b) is not genuine.

It appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Ruhksati after your marriage. I note that your sponsor remained in Pakistan for 3 months after your wedding. You have not submitted an explanation for why you have not celebrated the Rukhsati. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Ruhksati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. I note that a year has now passed since your marriage and you have not submitted any evidence to demonstrate that you have

celebrated the Rukhsati since your application. Given the above, I have concerns regarding the bona fides of your relationship.

I also note that your marriage was not arranged, as is the custom in Pakistan, but that you have indicated that you met your sponsor at university and fell in love. However, you have not given an explanation for the development of your relationship, or indicated whether your family,
friends and the community at large have accepted your relationship, given the apparent deviation from the cultural norm. This adds to my concerns regarding the bona fides of your
relationship.

Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you would like to be considered in respect of your application.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence you send to the High Commission of Canada, London, UK.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely, Immigration Officer
It is only due to your rukhsiti so go as soon as possible and do rukhsiti and send them proofs

silentvoice59

Feb 11, 2015
Salam Guys!
I have a question...I have sponsored my wife and I got objection letter from visa officer in London and he gave us 30 days to respond to his objections. I have sent out an email asking for more time extension.
My question is that are they really strict with 30 days deadline? What if i give response after 32 or 33 days? Do they not accept anything after passing of 30 days?
My second question is that I am in Canada and my wife obviously lives in Pakistan and if my wife sends the supporting documents directly to visa office in London is that ok? I have engaged an immigration lawyer but I have been advised by him to ask my wife to send it directly rather than sending it first to me and then I send it to London visa office. Thanks