LANDED..........
26 May 2015

yani

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is VAC service its only for the application sending service or we can also send our passport through VAC...TCS is better or this new service much reliable for sending passport???

gcmsnotespuzzle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
01-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
02-24-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sponsorfa27 said:
QUESTION PLEASE

on my interview letter it gives me a list of stuff to bring.

now first it says evidence of all communication of PA and spouse since october 2013, which we got

and then at the end it says, proof and evidence of ongoing relationship with spouse. is that since the beginning??? i already sent soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much proof to them with my application since 2008. are they asking for this stuff again?? so frustrating. i had to pay $200 for extra phone bills last time. i better not have to pay again or i will be a very angry person! what do they mean by ongoing communication? They didnt give me a timeline.

Instead of taking everything, i would say take a sample, i.e may be two phone bills from one year, rather than 12 bills. one or two emails from every four five months. this way you will not have to take tonnes of paper with you.

gcmsnotespuzzle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
01-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
02-24-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
shahzad2002 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am going to sponsor my wife in start of April.
Can you guys tell me if me or my wife needs to show any money in the bank?
My income was over $25,000 for last year. Is it enough or has to be more?
Do I need any job when I apply?
Does it need to be in any specific NOC Code or just any kind of entry level job?

Thanks for your info Guys.
Best of luck to everyone for their applications.

Hi,
I dont remember if there is a minimum income requirement. You may find this on CIC website. There is no particular occupation requirement, you could be in any line of work.

khotaydakhota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May2013
Med's Done....
05 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
05 January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
03 February 2015
LANDED..........
14 February 2015 ALHAMDULILAH
zameer2u said:
DO NOT SEND IT THROUGH TCS

Starting February 2015 , CIC has changed the rule to send passport through courier and they are now only recommending the use of VAC (Visa Application Center ) to send passport to CHC Islamabad.

Following are the Office Address of Canada Visa Application Centers

Canada Visa Application Centre
14-B Sadiq Plaza, Opposite Miraj Hotel
G-9 Markaz, Islamabad

20/20A, Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital
Queens Road, Lahore

Bahria Complex 4, 4th Floor Chaudhry Khaliq-uz-Zaman Road,
Gizri, Karachi

Get The Concerning VAC address
Charges of Sending Passport Through VAC (Visa Application Center) is as Follow:
Passport Transmission Service $16.32 PKR 1,550.00

Source:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/contactus.html

Regards,
Zam
Complete detail. Excellent.

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015
khotaydakhota said:
Complete detail. Excellent.
Thanks :) always happy to help, remember me in your prayers

Regards,
Zam

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015
# Repost

Hi Everyone !
All those spousal immigration applicants from Pakistan who's files have been:

a) Finalized and/or
b) Who's Ecas Show Decision Made or
c) They Have Received PPR or
d) Who are going to Canada Soon or
e) Already Moved Recently To Canada

Lets connect here.. on this new thread :

Thread Name : Spousal Immigration - Moving 4m Pakistan 2 Canada, Pointers For Smooth Transition

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-immigration-moving-4m-pakistan-2-canada-pointers-for-smooth-transition-t270586.0.html

Everybody has Questions to Ask and Tips to share. We need to be in touch to guide each other.
Please share your Experiences and Helpful Guidelines to avoid any problems.
I will also be posting a lot of helpful tips as well.

Regards,
Zam

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Shena said:
My interview email looks like this and different from TORONTONIAN04...

Dear Applicant,

This is in regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application is being processed by the visa office in London, however you will be interviewed at the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad. Therefore, you are requested to attend an interview at the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad.

The following people should report to the reception at the Canadian High Commission – Immigration Section for the interview as follows:

NAME:

Your interview has been scheduled for:

Thursday 22nd January 2015, at 14:10PM

Please note that due to space and security constraints we request that you do not bring any people who are not included in your application. Only the persons whose names appear above will be permitted into the reception area of the Immigration Section. We request that you do not bring children under the age of 18 to the interview, unless they are required to attend. All unmarried children over the age of 18 years must accompany you to the interview.

If your sponsor is in Canada, he/she sponsor must be available for a possible phone interview at the same time that your interview is being held in Islamabad. At the interview, please provide us with a phone number for your sponsor. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary.
If your sponsor is in Pakistan, he/she should accompany you to the interview.

Due to the security procedures in the Diplomatic Enclave, access to embassies and missions situated inside is restricted. Therefore, to reach the Canadian High Commission on the day of your interview, please arrive at the embarkation point for the Diplomatic Shuttle Service (on 3rd Avenue, leading towards Bari Imam & Quaid-i-Azam University) one to two hours before the interview time. The embarkation point can be reached by taking the Murree Road travelling in the direction of Murree, and turning left onto 3rd Avenue. The Diplomatic Shuttle service will transport you from the embarkation point to the High Commission. After the interview, you will use the same Shuttle Bus Service to return to the embarkation point.

It is advised that you do not bring luggage/large hand-bags/briefcases with you as you might be asked to leave them at the pick-up point. Mobile phones or other recording devices are not permitted inside the Canadian High Commission.

You must bring this letter to the interview along with:

- Original individual passports for each family member included in the application regardless of the age.

- Current phone number for your sponsor in Canada.

- Four recent passport size photographs for you and all dependents. (Please see attached for photo specifications)

- Marriage photos showing participation by relatives and family friends (Please label all photos, giving the names of persons in the photo, relationship to you, date and place the photo was taken).

- Post wedding/honeymoon photos taken with your sponsor and family members taken on different stages.

Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A and IMM5406, and Supplementary Information forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for. Pay particular attention to questions 08-12 of the Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. If any question is not applicable to you, quote “Not Applicable”.

Note: Please be advised that separate application forms for all male members of the family over the age of 15 and all females over the age of 18 are required. Please download the requested forms from the website links below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf

- Please submit updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months.

- Proof of contact and evidence of on-going relationship with your spouse: i.e. copies of e-mails, letters and greeting cards along with stamped envelopes, e-cards, telephone bills showing numbers dialled both from Pakistan and Canada and any other proof of contact you wish to submit. Used phone cards are not considered proof of contact.

- Proof of your sponsor's recent visits (if any). Submit copies of all pages of your sponsor's passport(s) showing entry and exit stamps.

- Any documentation previously requested that you have not already submitted.

If not already paid, please ask your sponsor to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You may send a scanned copy of the receipt to us via email. This is to facilitate and expedite the issuance of the visa, should your application be approved at the interview.

Any expenses incurred for this trip will be entirely your responsibility. This letter must not be taken as any assurance that your admission to Canada will be authorized. Therefore, you should not dispose of property, relinquish your employment or commit yourself in any way until you have been issued with immigration documentation which permits you to proceed to Canada as a permanent resident.

Please inform us within five (5) days of the date on this email about your intent to attend the interview. Please reply to this email ensuring that you do not change any of the wording in the subject line.

If you fail to attend the interview as scheduled, the examination of your application will be completed based on the information available on your application. Your application may be refused for failure to comply with the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations.

The Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission

Hello i got the exact same letter as u! Can u inbox me please

wab6

Mar 24, 2014
sponsorfa27 said:
My question is.... do i have to submit everything that i already submitted?
can i just write them a letter saying i already submitted everything upto october 2013 with my initial application.
the remainder i am submitting now. From October 2013 to current.

Would that be sufficent enuf? Anyone know
Just take random screenshots of viber/whatsapp/skype logs for the past month or two, put them all together that should be enough.
They shouldn't expect you to resend all that info again from 2013....also in many cases people do not have the logs that go back more than a couple of months ( they just want to see that your communication is still maintained and it was not just for a few months early on which you sent to them before)

wab6

Mar 24, 2014
yani said:
What is VAC service its only for the application sending service or we can also send our passport through VAC...TCS is better or this new service much reliable for sending passport???
people that have received PPRs starting February 2015 are told in the letter to use VAC to submit the passport....

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
wab6 said:
Just take random screenshots of viber/whatsapp/skype logs for the past month or two, put them all together that should be enough.
They shouldn't expect you to resend all that info again from 2013....also in many cases people do not have the logs that go back more than a couple of months ( they just want to see that your communication is still maintained and it was not just for a few months early on which you sent to them before)
I will take all since October 2013.
i just wanna make sure they are not asking for anything before then. Cuz i already submitted that.
i wont need to right? And when they say wedding... does this include my nikah photos i submitted with the initial app?
or just rukhsati and valeema. Which was done now

wab6

Mar 24, 2014
sponsorfa27 said:
I will take all since October 2013.
i just wanna make sure they are not asking for anything before then. Cuz i already submitted that.
i wont need to right? And when they say wedding... does this include my nikah photos i submitted with the initial app?
or just rukhsati and valeema. Which was done now
If you are taking all then that is fine, no harm in taking more proof for them. Whatever you have already submitted they have already seen, they want to see new additional proof.
Similarly for the pics you submitted, if you have new pics for the Nikkah ceremony that you thing will be useful take them, but definitely take loads more post wedding pics with you and your spouse. if you have other pics apart from the rukhsati and the valeema of you both together then take those too

ak23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with the file
File Transfer...
May 2014
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
Mar 2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Jan 12 2015
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
My spouse went for her re-medical and the IMO center requested for polio vaccination document to be submitted as well.
This request was not mentioned in the email from Delhi's office. Can someone shed some light if the IMO office will not submit the medical documents until they receive the polio certificate.
I was informed they can get the drops at the airport.

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Any Tracking numbers for today?

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
To: London Visa Office

To Whom It May Concern

Thank you for taking the time to look over this letter. As you know ____ is booked for an interview at the Islamabad high commission office on March, 18 2015.
On December 19th 2014 we received a letter from you asking us to perform rukhsati within 30 days. At this time we had asked for an extension but we did not receive any.
We are writing you this letter to inform you about some important details about rukhsati and valeema that as you have already been informed took place January 14th and 15th of 2015. We are informing you of these now so that if you require any additional information, we will make sure to attach it at the time of interview.

A few immediate family members from both _________ side were unable to attend the events.

______ was unable to travel due to health conditions.
_______ got a new job. Due to such circumstances he was unable to book time off.
_______ also was unable to book time off work in such short notice.
________who resides in england could not come due to health reasons.
________ who resides in dubai was unable to come due to personal circumstances.
________ who resides in england could not come due to short notice.

Please also be advised that during the time ______was in Pakistan a friend of ____ parents had passed away. They both went out of city after the wedding for a couple of weeks. That is why there is no pictures with them after the wedding. However, pictures with other family members will be brought to the interview.
Lastly, a letter from _____ job will be brought to the interview, indicating why she was unable to take extended time off work.
If you need any evidence/proof of the above information please let us know as soon as possible so that it can be brought to the interview.
I hope the above information is enough for you to understand the circumstances of the missing information.
Thank you once again for taking the time out to read this. We will also bring a copy of this letter to the interview as well.

i just came back from rukhsati and a lot of family members were unable to attend.
i typed up a letter for lvo, just need some advice if its a good idea to send this before the interview or not?

The blank spots are obviously where the names go
Any advice would be great!