Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
LANDED..........
24-04-2015
Ahmad.123 said:
Dear Ali 110

Then how can I track when Embassy send back my passport, from where should I find the new TCS tracking number????

Consignee is also empty on my current status of passport delivery to the Islamabad.
Only when TCS guy knocks your door with a package containing your passports. Embassy does not notify if they have sent passport back.

LazyMonkey

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
salaam everyone

I applied to sponsor my two kids and wife back in November 2013 from Pakistan and got file transfered to London Visa Office in January 2014. Last week I recieved remedical for two kids but not for my wife. I think her medical expired in February 2015. Than today I received all my original documents from London Visa Office in the mail including my wife and kids pervious medical

My questions are :
1: why they did not ask for my wife to go through remedical? Only asked for my two kids?
2: why they sent me all the original documents for my spouse and kids? There is no pictures in it that I sent in original package!
Kindly if someone can give me any idea what's going on?
Thanks

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
LazyMonkey said:
salaam everyone

I applied to sponsor my two kids and wife back in November 2013 from Pakistan and got file transfered to London Visa Office in January 2014. Last week I recieved remedical for two kids but not for my wife. I think her medical expired in February 2015. Than today I received all my original documents from London Visa Office in the mail including my wife and kids pervious medical

My questions are :
1: why they did not ask for my wife to go through remedical? Only asked for my two kids?
2: why they sent me all the original documents for my spouse and kids? There is no pictures in it that I sent in original package!
Kindly if someone can give me any idea what's going on?
Thanks
Hello
Ans.1) Your wife might be given med extension OR sge will get her remed later after kids is done. 2nd option is done in my case.
Ans.2) Mostly you obly get the oficial docs back. They do not send pics or any other related stuff.

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
remed on 28th augest...and stiil no PPR..

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
N.Ali said:
remed on 28th augest...and stiil no PPR..
did u order notes to find y no communication
many people missed their emails including me

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
i didnt ordered notes, they misplaced my son's birthform and asked me again to submit,i told them that i have already submitted it, and on 15th Jan they replied telling me that they have found the document. now im waiting for PPR..i hope it comes soon now..

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
N.Ali said:
i didnt ordered notes, they misplaced my son's birthform and asked me again to submit,i told them that i have already submitted it, and on 15th Jan they replied telling me that they have found the document. now im waiting for PPR..i hope it comes soon now..
inshallah best of luck

LazyMonkey

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013O

handsup said:
Hello
Ans.1) Your wife might be given med extension OR sge will get her remed later after kids is done. 2nd option is done in my case.
Ans.2) Mostly you obly get the oficial docs back. They do not send pics or any other related stuff.
Thank you for the replied.
So I sent an email for the first time on January 08, 2015 since I submit my file and I got this reply back just two days ago;

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message.

We are currently awaiting your medical results, please confirm your UMI or IME number?

I did sent them my proof of receipt in the email attachment. Let's see what is next...

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013O

LazyMonkey said:
Thank you for the replied.
So I sent an email for the first time on January 08, 2015 since I submit my file and I got this reply back just two days ago;

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message.

We are currently awaiting your medical results, please confirm your UMI or IME number?

I did sent them my proof of receipt in the email attachment. Let's see what is next...
Oh God... same is happend with an other member here recently. Did you contact your IOM?

HRaza

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
File Transfer...
22-01-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2015
If someone has a travel history of 5 months to saudi arabia, how long will it take for background checks? Did remedical on Nov 13, 2014, no ppr yet.... :( :(

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
My visa is valid till 18th July 2015. I am planning to get married, should i get married before landing in Canada or I should do landing first get my PR card and get married after that? Which way is more convenient and time saving? I would appreciate if anyone can tell how long is the processing time in both cases?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
freddy2147 said:
My visa is valid till 18th July 2015. I am planning to get married, should i get married before landing in Canada or I should do landing first get my PR card and get married after that? Which way is more convenient and time saving? I would appreciate if anyone can tell how long is the processing time in both cases?
I do not know much about it but I ll just like to share my thinking.
I think you should marry now and start living and gathering proof of relationship with your wife. So that at the time when you apply for sponsorship you have enough proofs to support your case as a genuine marriage case.
But there is a problem of submission of Option C form, to assure CIC that the sponsor is paying taxes and is not on welfare. Also you will have to assure CIC that your spouse wont go on welfare and you will be responsible for her expenses for 3 years. There is no minimum income requirement for SSA but still you have to show much proofs of managing income issue for SSA. Again the issue is not on being welfare.
So you may marry now and live few months with your spouse and go to CA, get job and Option C form and then apply for SSA.
OR
Your future wife my go to Canada on TRV and you guys marry there and apply for SSA (You can do it by applying Outland too even if you both are living in Canada). In this case you wont have have to bare the distance issues and would be able to live together.
Wish you good luck.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
freddy2147 said:
Remember if u marry before landing your visa is invalid because you will be landing as single not married, when in reality you will be married. If u marry before landing, let them know about ur wedding and add your spouse which will obviously elongate the process. People have made this mistake before and were unable to get their spouses to canada.

Resource: experienced old member who used to read the forum to kill time.

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
50 days gone by since CHC Isbad received passport and no sign if its return or any response from them or LVO.

:-[