Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
khan jee said:
HI EVERYONE....I GOT THIS EMAIL YESTERDAY....WHAT DO U GUYS SUGGEST, WHAT SHOULD BE MY NEXT STEP???

Dear Applicant,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner. Insufficient evidence has been provided that this is a legal and genuine marriage.
Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given a final 30 days to address the following concerns and/or provide any requested items:
- I note you have submitted a civil registration document as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted an Urdu Nikah Nama or translation. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage. As a result, it appears you may no longer be a member of the family class. Therefore your application for permanent residence may be refused.

Furthermore, I note that you have provided no evidence that the Rukhsati was complete which is a strong deviation from cultural norms. I also note that you have presented insufficient evidence that you have maintained regular and meaningful communication with your sponsor since she returned to Canada nearly two years ago and there is also no evidence to show that you have seen your sponsor since December 2012. Given the above, I have concerns that your marriage may not be genuine and may have been entered into primarily to gain status in Canada. As a result, it appears you may no longer be a member of the family class. Therefore your application for permanent residence may be refused.

Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you would like to be considered in respect of your application
Any information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.
In addition to the above, we require the following:

- New and updated, signed Schedule A and IMM5406 Family Information forms.

- New and up-to-date original police clearance certificate from Pakistan.
Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days, including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.
Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.
Sincerely,
Salam, I was going through some post and Alhamdulillah I seen your with that reply from the other person.

First of all you should inform CIC Immigration all the times your spouse visits you as it shows you have Genuine Relationship. Second anything they ask for get it. The Nikah Nama documents also the ones from NADRA.

Second any phone bills, screen shots or chat history. Anything to prove of your relationship that it is Genuine. Please feel free to contact me at anytime. I will do my best to help you. I pray it gets better for you both In Sha Allah.

My husband arrived in Canada Oct 17/14 after our application was filed Sept 2010.........

Please keep us in your prayers In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
kingkhan787 said:
Not sure if DM status has direct impact on visa issued.

Wife got DM on Oct. 31 (2 weeks after re-med)
PPR2 email directly came Dec 1st
sent PPT out on Dec 2nd / CHC-Isb rec'd Dec 3rd .... still Ppt not received back.
Salam brother I pray your wife gets her PP with Visa soon In Sha Allah

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
micmac101 said:
Salam, I was going through some post and Alhamdulillah I seen your with that reply from the other person.

First of all you should inform CIC Immigration all the times your spouse visits you as it shows you have Genuine Relationship. Second anything they ask for get it. The Nikah Nama documents also the ones from NADRA.

Second any phone bills, screen shots or chat history. Anything to prove of your relationship that it is Genuine. Please feel free to contact me at anytime. I will do my best to help you. I pray it gets better for you both In Sha Allah.

My husband arrived in Canada Oct 17/14 after our application was filed Sept 2010.........

Please keep us in your prayers In Sha Allah
Micmac101, if you go through my reply.... I have asked him to attach photographs and flight ticket of the spouse who travelled to dubai...
they have already submitted their nikkah nama and the nikkah nama was in English.... CIC asked for Urdu nikkah nama and its translation... he doesnt have to get a new nikkah nama in urdu... he simply have to send the explanation that the nikkah nama was in english as it is not mandatory to have nikkah nama in urdu ... he preferred english to avaoid translation issues........ Also I have send him sample covering letter he should prepare....

InshAllah everything will be fine and he will get ppr soon

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wasalam.
Thank you for your inspiration sister. We are really hoping she get's it back asap inshaAlaah!
44 days gone and still nothing... but we are holding out for hope.

micmac101 said:
Salam brother I pray your wife gets her PP with Visa soon In Sha Allah

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Hey guys I have a quick question how long it's takes to get ppr after getting RFV in my note it's means ready for visa any idea any body has this experience please share thank you in advance

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
Noreen1 said:
Dear Forum members!

Congratulations for every one who got good news.
Some forum members were schedule for interview this month
Any update that you want to share with us as some of us waiting for Interview to be schedule.

Another question is while we are waiting for interview meanwhile do they(VO) run back ground or criminality check or wait for interview should be done first ?

Thanks
hi did they temention date in notes for interview. i also found out i was placed interview queue but no date yet

Noreen1

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
File Transfer...
27/01/2014
Med's Done....
2013/05/27
Interview........
According to notes will be
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
I am waiting for this day
kasmusrob said:
hi did they temention date in notes for interview. i also found out i was placed interview queue but no date yet

Kasmusrob. VO put notes on Nov 10 and BF date Dec 10. No date for interview date. I am reading you since last year and as I remember your initial review was positive. When did they put you in IQ.
I pray all should go well through this tough time.
I was also surprised I send them my visit Dec 2013 information (tickets/pictures/Skype logs) in early 2014. However in Nov it was not added to my file as per notes awaiting for paper screening .

Noreen1

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
File Transfer...
27/01/2014
Med's Done....
2013/05/27
Interview........
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
micmac101

I am glad to see you on the forum. I have a question : while we are waiting for interview meanwhile do they(VO) run back ground or criminality check or wait for interview should be done first ?

According to my notes they placed my husband in interview que.

Thanks

Noreen1

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
File Transfer...
27/01/2014
Med's Done....
2013/05/27
Interview........
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
ASyed said:
When is your interview for?

My husband was placed in IQ back in Sept but we have not received any correspondence. In Sha Allah we have been removed as I've since submitted additional documents.
Dear ASyed.

It is accordingly to notes. No date yet. I hope Forum members who were scheduled for interview this month should share their experience with us.
Inshallah you will hear good news soon.

Thanks

Noreen1

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
File Transfer...
27/01/2014
Med's Done....
2013/05/27
Interview........
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
No News yet just accordingly to notes placed in IQ.

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Noreen1 said:
No News yet just accordingly to notes placed in IQ.
Dont worry many people here in IQ my wife too.Inshallah soon they will send us interview date for feb 2015 may b

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
Hi Bros and Sis,

I am posting after longtime, but I am so depressed. I am happy for people who got their PPR or Visa recently many congratulation to everyone who got good news, but what is depressing me is that even End 2013 people are getting Visas and PPR while I am still waiting and I don't understand the reasons why.

Ordered 2 times Notes, last notes have 1 page of VERY Positive comments about our relationship. In August I got request for Urdu Nikah nama (initially had sent English) which I sent promptly a long with marriage certificate. Since then Nothing

It will be soon 2 years and I don't know what the delay is for, they are not even asking for Remedical which is expired since 1 year,

The VO is NXR, anyone else have same VO and still waiting ?

Anyone have any idea or tip what to do ? I am patient person but this blind wait game is killing us, especially my 4 y old daughter is suffering in between.

May Allah help us all, ameen.

Thanks for reading and please pray for me.

SamDuos

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
20 May 2014 and 15 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2012
File Transfer...
30 Apr 2014
Med's Request
Re Med 20 May 2014, Add Med 15 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
15 Jun 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 04 Dec 2015, PPR2 23 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17 March 2016
LANDED..........
17 Apr 2016
pardesifr said:
Hi Bros and Sis,

I am posting after longtime, but I am so depressed. I am happy for people who got their PPR or Visa recently many congratulation to everyone who got good news, but what is depressing me is that even End 2013 people are getting Visas and PPR while I am still waiting and I don't understand the reasons why.

Ordered 2 times Notes, last notes have 1 page of VERY Positive comments about our relationship. In August I got request for Urdu Nikah nama (initially had sent English) which I sent promptly a long with marriage certificate. Since then Nothing

It will be soon 2 years and I don't know what the delay is for, they are not even asking for Remedical which is expired since 1 year,

Anyone have any idea or tip what to do ? I am patient person but this blind wait game is killing us, especially my 4 y old daughter is suffering in between.

May Allah Help you specially in processing your case. Reunion your family as soon as possible, Amees! Insh-Allah you will hear good news.

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your daughter is from this marriage? Did they question maybe why you took so long to apply for sponsorship?

pardesifr said:
Hi Bros and Sis,