Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
SamDuos said:
i have applied for ATIP notes, how long time usually it takes to get reply back
30 days can be a 1 or 2 day less but not more... this as per my experience - I've ordered notes twice

SamDuos

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
20 May 2014 and 15 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2012
File Transfer...
30 Apr 2014
Med's Request
Re Med 20 May 2014, Add Med 15 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
15 Jun 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 04 Dec 2015, PPR2 23 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17 March 2016
LANDED..........
17 Apr 2016
ASyed said:
30 days can be a 1 or 2 day less but not more... this as per my experience - I've ordered notes twice
Thanks for info

Shahmed

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 2014, Apr 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 1 - Nov 2014, PPR 2 - May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 06, 2016
SamDuos said:
Thanks for info

SamDuos i think your file is also under background processing. but im disappointed to see its pending since June 2014. wish a good luck for you.

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Sent my passport over yesterday and was supposed to be delivd this morning but the immig office was closed or maybe that specific section. They tried to deliver it this morning at 11 am. Is the immig office close today?

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
khan jee said:
HI EVERYONE....I GOT THIS EMAIL YESTERDAY....WHAT DO U GUYS SUGGEST, WHAT SHOULD BE MY NEXT STEP???

Dear Applicant,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner. Insufficient evidence has been provided that this is a legal and genuine marriage.
Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given a final 30 days to address the following concerns and/or provide any requested items:
- I note you have submitted a civil registration document as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted an Urdu Nikah Nama or translation. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage. As a result, it appears you may no longer be a member of the family class. Therefore your application for permanent residence may be refused.

Furthermore, I note that you have provided no evidence that the Rukhsati was complete which is a strong deviation from cultural norms. I also note that you have presented insufficient evidence that you have maintained regular and meaningful communication with your sponsor since she returned to Canada nearly two years ago and there is also no evidence to show that you have seen your sponsor since December 2012. Given the above, I have concerns that your marriage may not be genuine and may have been entered into primarily to gain status in Canada. As a result, it appears you may no longer be a member of the family class. Therefore your application for permanent residence may be refused.

Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you would like to be considered in respect of your application
Any information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.
In addition to the above, we require the following:

- New and updated, signed Schedule A and IMM5406 Family Information forms.

- New and up-to-date original police clearance certificate from Pakistan.
Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days, including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.
Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.
Sincerely,
Khan jee,
I cannot send you a PM as your inbox is fulll.... All you hav to do write a cover letter explaining them your Nikkah nama is in English... I had exactly the same email from them i will also copy the format of my email below for your concenience... in the email they did not doubt about your relation... they simply want to know about your nikkah nama.... I am not sure if you should let them know that your spouse is with you...... well you can tell them that your spouse is visiting you and will be going back to Canada... add wife's tickets and few photographs..... and for the nikkah nama please see below is the sample cover letter i sent them ...

UCI:
Application No.: F

Sir/Madam:

With reference to your email received on November 07, 2014 requesting for the following document:

Requested Document: Urdu Nikkah Nama, with English translation

Please be advised the Original ‘Nikkah Nama’ in English was sent with the initial application. It is not mandatory to have ‘Nikkah Nama’ in Urdu, we preferred to have our ‘Nikkah Nama’ in English to avoid translation issues.

We believe, we have already submitted the following documents with our initial application; however the copies of the following documents are attached with this email for your convenience.

1. ‘Nikkah Nama’ in English (Copy)
2. Marriage Registration Certificate, Issued by NADRA (Copy)

Also the same documents have been sent through courier, which may take dew days to reach your office.

If you need further information / clarification, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Congrats to all the members who got PPs with Visas and PPRs

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes indeed this last step is the worst.

I have inquired using all channels available but still no response.

Emailed LVO Mon jan 5th... no reply.
Faxed letter w. photocopy of ppt bio data page to CHC-ISB on Mon Jan 12th... no reply.
Contacted MP Monday Jan 12th... called yesterday to follow-up...last night assistant emailed me a form (CIC request for info to designated individual) for wife and I to sign and submit back... i emailed them the form back this morning...

Hopefully we get a response from MP inquiry on my behalf soon... inshaAllah tmrw or Monday... but i hope wife gets her ppt back before then.

When MPs assistant called me last night, she informed me ISB is swapped with work, processing files/visas for LVO,Afhnagistan, Pakistan and New Delhi.

Also told me there is another person in same situation as me in our area, who mailed ppt to ISB early December and still not got back, but they confirmed her ppt is on file (whatever that means)

it is just extra frustruating knowing for a fact that others who got PPR same date as you and sent even 1/2 days after you have gotten their ppt's back. God bless them all and i wish all the best for them and their families... but it is still very hard knowing that reality.

and then you hear about ppl who got their ppt back after 60+ days... then we lose hope

Hopefully, ours is on the way by end of this week.

ASyed said:
In Sha Allah soon kingkhan787 :)

Have you inquired with Islamabad as to the hold up?

This is the reason Islamabad is no longer processing our application they are so LAZY... they cannot even place a visa on a passport and send back it doesn't take much time :-\ :(

sanakk2013

Jan 15, 2015
Hi all,

I have a quick question, i have received my passport back this week but i have not received any of the original documents that i sent with my application. Anyone knows when can i get those back? do i need to email London office to send those back?

Also do the original documents come back to my address or my sponsor's address.

Congrats to all those who got good news this week, to those still waiting Inshallah soon you will get good new.

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
i got pp back yesterday but when i checked with same tcs tracking number on there website..... according to it..... it was for nadia :p.... i didnt get what's the point behing checking tcs numbers ... info was not correct

qw101

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 24, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 6, 2015 (DM as well)
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 11, 2015
2013applicant said:
Any TCS Tracking numbers for today?
Did your ECAS change to decision made? If so, when?

qw101

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 24, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 6, 2015 (DM as well)
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 11, 2015
ASyed said:
Nick_afg and qw101 this is what I found and qw101 you were correct

RFV means ready for visa as per the following link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-does-fcurfv-mean-in-gcms-t168234.0.html
Thanks ASyed for the confirmation, you are always really helpful!

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure if DM status has direct impact on visa issued.

Wife got DM on Oct. 31 (2 weeks after re-med)
PPR2 email directly came Dec 1st
sent PPT out on Dec 2nd / CHC-Isb rec'd Dec 3rd .... still Ppt not received back.

beeba-bacha said:
hmmm...it means you will get ur pp back in the end of next week. InshALLAH.
on the other side you can get today.. only GOD knows well!

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
sanakk2013 said:
Hi all,

I have a quick question, i have received my passport back this week but i have not received any of the original documents that i sent with my application. Anyone knows when can i get those back? do i need to email London office to send those back?

Also do the original documents come back to my address or my sponsor's address.

Congrats to all those who got good news this week, to those still waiting Inshallah soon you will get good new.
Not sure if this helps but in my case I had send out a letter to ISB asking for all my original docs and they were very efficient in send them back.

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
ASyed said:
It means a lot when people are supporting each other in words since none of us no each other outside of this forum.

I get so excited for forum members that have good news makes me feel that I will also get good news soon In Sha Allah
Salam,
I want to know that when they send our passport back then they use TCS COD but when we send to them its the simple courier . Rite?
When we send passport we have the receipt and tracking number,but when they send it back then how we get the tracking no.?
Thank u

Majoka786

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Sargodha, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
April-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2014 London
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Interview........
19-03-2015
Noreen1 said:
Dear Forum members!

Congratulations for every one who got good news.
Some forum members were schedule for interview this month
Any update that you want to share with us as some of us waiting for Interview to be schedule.

Another question is while we are waiting for interview meanwhile do they(VO) run back ground or criminality check or wait for interview should be done first ?

Thanks

WHEN IS UR INTERVIEW.?