+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Fariha hussaini

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Hi guys they asked me for copy of front page of my passport with eye colour and height .and is this a ppr 1? And I sent them and on 24 dec 2014 my ecase changed to decision made now should I wait for ppr2? And how long does it take please answer me my husband is too much worrying and miss me a lot lol

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Fariha hussaini said:
Hi guys they asked me for copy of front page of my passport with eye colour and height .and is this a ppr 1? And I sent them and on 24 dec 2014 my ecase changed to decision made now should I wait for ppr2? And how long does it take please answer me my husband is too much worrying and miss me a lot lol
Maximum 2 weeks.
Mabrook !!!!

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Fariha hussaini said:
approximate 2 weeks but it may take upto 4 weeks... it may take 3 or 4 day... you may receive it tomorrow as welll... so pray... InshAllah everything will be fine

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
Hi... After getting medical request a week ago. I have just received an email for additional docs ( Child birth certificate and citizenship certificate).

Kindly advise, is it better to send these two documents through email, portal or send it through physical address?????

Finally seems like they are working on the file :),

What you all think, is it mean I can expect ppr soon???? Thanks

amcmurray

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
re med 30th Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18th ..sent with Passport copy
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
12th jan 2015.. sent on 13th jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting patiently
LANDED..........
waiting
Yeah copy of passport page is ppr1 n u shud be waiting for ppr2...
u will get it soon in this coming week or next week ...
i sent passport copy on 18th nov along with re med..and e e changed to decision made on 23rd dec n i got ppr2 day before yesterday...passport already sent has been recieved as well :)

Fariha hussaini said:

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Hi
Will buying the ticket for emirates from pakistan is cheaper or from Canada is cheaper,

Fariha hussaini

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
shakeel1 said:
Salam
My wife got this email today from London. I dont know why they ask again for Nikah nama in Urdo and English. our nikah nama was in Pashto Dari and English, issued in Peshawar. I submitted original with my application first. After 8 months they return all my original documents.

Any idea? Seems this is geniric email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are writing with regards to your family-class application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be advised that, in order for us to continue processing your application, we require the following:

- A certified copy of your original Urdu Nikah Nama, with English translation.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Sincerely,

Open your close or dead eyes and read what he wrote.

I dont know why they ask again for Nikah nama in Urdo and English.

So its mean they dont give the dam what the ,,,, is your language. They want the documents in Your national language which is urdu (for us for you dont know) and they want that document translated in English or French.

If you dont understand No problem now read this

We are writing with regards to your family-class application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be advised that, in order for us to continue processing your application, we require the following:
- A certified copy of your original Urdu Nikah Nama, with English translation.

So now you should understand why i guided him for urdu Nikkah Nama. For More info i got the same email for Urdu Nikkah Nama and English translation. My provincial language is Punjabi so should i have Nikkah Nama is PUNJABI ??? And when VO asked me to send me urdu what should i tell them I speak Punjabi ;D.

So My friend when you talk to someone make sure you have enough info to explain. I hope you get it now.
It's ok they asked same from my cousin his wife is also in Canada he is in Pakistan islamabad so just take a Urdu Nikon Nama and translate it and and approve it by foriegn office send them copy

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Marchlove said:
but if you dnt have orignal nikahnama in urdu u can explain ur situation
but you cant make a new one again
all of the applicants here did explain them rather to make a new nikkahnama
as they dnt ask for new nikkah nama
hope it clear ur situation
thank you Marchlove... for explaining him the process.... the problem ppl they misguide others .... and trust me sometimes CIC may accept a new document sent to them but legally you cant make a new government document when you already have one....Anyways I will not go for a new document i sent them the explanation and they accepted it...

thanx for your input Marchlove

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
inexplored said:
Hi... After getting medical request a week ago. I have just received an email for additional docs ( Child birth certificate and citizenship certificate).

Kindly advise, is it better to send these two documents through email, portal or send it through physical address?????

Finally seems like they are working on the file :),

What you all think, is it mean I can expect ppr soon???? Thanks

I prefer to send by email and courier as welll... I always mention in the email, I have attached the document with this email... also have sent the same documents through courier which you may receive in few days....

i know people sent their docs through email and they have accpted ...

but if they require original documents send them through courier... if they asked for copies send them through email....

But in my case I always send through email and courier as well

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
When i applied for my spouse, I send them the urdu nikahnama with the english translation, attested by the foreign ministry and they accepted it and I was never again asked for the nikahnama

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Fariha hussaini said:
It's ok they asked same from my cousin his wife is also in Canada he is in Pakistan islamabad so just take a Urdu Nikon Nama and translate it and and approve it by foriegn office send them copy
Fariha hussaini they dont have their Nikkah nama in urdu... they have it in Pashto....

All they have to do is to get the Nikkah nama copy notorized my notory public and if they want they can get it attested by the foreign office as well.... and they have to get it translated in english and send it to LVO with the explanation that, it is not mandatory to have nikkah nama in Urdu, in pakistan you can have your Nikkah nama in any language you want to.... and they prefered to be in pushto as pushto is their mother tongue...

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
qw101 said:
In my notes (as of dec 2, 2014), everything was clear and said pending meds only and "RFV" was mentioned. I believe it means "ready for visa" i.e. a final decision pending by the VO before PPR is issued ... some one else can confirm this!

I have had RFV since Nov 21, 2014, however still waiting for PPR :(
salaam alicom dear QW101 thank u so much for reply , thank u for answering my q which made it clear my question and congratulations for ur RFV as well but one thing bothering now that ur waiting for PPR since nov I d

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
mahmudp said:
I prefer to send by email and courier as welll... I always mention in the email, I have attached the document with this email... also have sent the same documents through courier which you may receive in few days....

i know people sent their docs through email and they have accpted ...

but if they require original documents send them through courier... if they asked for copies send them through email....

But in my case I always send through email and courier as well
Thanks mashmudp. Kindly someone send me the email address for LVO (Sending additional documents). Thanks.. Just so you know, they havent asked for the originals.. Do I still send them a courier as well? Thanks for your answer..

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
inexplored said:
Thanks mashmudp. Kindly someone send me the email address for LVO (Sending additional documents). Thanks.. Just so you know, they havent asked for the originals.. Do I still send them a courier as well? Thanks for your answer..
you have to send the document to the same email... simply hit reply button and send them the document... its upto you if you want to send by courier i prefer sending by courier as welll... so you decide..... i know some ppl they dont send it by courier some do both (Email and courier)

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
qw101 said:
In my notes (as of dec 2, 2014), everything was clear and said pending meds only and "RFV" was mentioned. I believe it means "ready for visa" i.e. a final decision pending by the VO before PPR is issued ... some one else can confirm this!

I have had RFV since Nov 21, 2014, however still waiting for PPR :(
salaam alicom dear QW101 thank u so much for reply , thank u for answering my q which made it clear my question and congratulations for ur RFV as well but one thing bothering now that ur waiting for PPR since nov I don't know why they keep us waiting while everything is ready to go in my case my medical is passed nothing left everything looks okay we should get ppr ,well lets hope for the best Allah help us all inshahalla