May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
anonymous12 said:
what should I do any suggestions ? i havent recieved my passport back yet its almost been 52 days. sent it on November 9th. getting worried now.
1. Order GCMS notes.
2. Contact MP to find out status of passport/visa.
3. Send a fax inquiry to Islamabad indicating date passport sent, including courier# and ask for update

petal765

Mar 20, 2014
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london/isb
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
12/18
File Transfer...
July8,2019
Med's Request
December 27,2019
Med's Done....
January 14,2020
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
February 11,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 18,2020
LANDED..........
March 04,2020
kingkhan787 said:
Thanks for your insight.

I was hoping to avoid going into office, bc they are 9-5 mon-fri and thats when i'm at work also.

Need to follow up on the whereabouts on my wife's passport. PPR2 came Dec 1st, Mailed it in on Dec 2nd, CHC-ISB received in on the 3rd and still haven't received it back. All the while others who also got PPR on Dec1st mailed it in after us and already received their passports back this past week.

Already emailed LVO, but that'll take a month for their response - if they reply at all.

I will try calling MPs office Monday and maybe send him an email.
we should wait another week...v hopeful to get it back in coming week in shaa Allah

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alhamdulilah thanks Allah mighty a millions times, my husband received his passport back with visa ! It's an amazing feeling I hope everyone gets the same feeling soon inshallah !

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
havehope2014 said:
Alhamdulilah thanks Allah mighty a millions times, my husband received his passport back with visa ! It's an amazing feeling I hope everyone gets the same feeling soon inshallah !
Asslamu alaykum havehope2014,

Allhumdullilah that is wonderful news your finally out of this nightmare... congratulations and In Sha Allah you have an amazing life with your husband. So happy for you dear.

In Sha Allah Ameen thank you for your duas.

sister ASyed :D

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
anonymous12 said:
what should I do any suggestions ? i havent recieved my passport back yet its almost been 52 days. sent it on November 9th. getting worried now.
Salam, has it said on Ecase that a decision has been made? When it says this only then will you receive the PP. In Sha Allah

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASyed said:
Asslamu alaykum havehope2014,

Allhumdullilah that is wonderful news your finally out of this nightmare... congratulations and In Sha Allah you have an amazing life your husband. So happy for you dear.

In Sha Allah Ameen thank you for your duas.

sister ASyed :D
Thank you Asyed for your kind words and dua. Inshallah everyone will reunite with their spouse and be out of this sponsorship mess soon !

anonymous12

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
havehope2014 said:
wonderful news, congratulations. have a blessed life ahead.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam all!

I would like to say a few words here to enlighten some of you waiting for the return of your Pass Port with Visa.

There could be a number of things delaying the return which is not hair tearing at all.
1. Once the Medical is done its on to the next step.

2. Background check which can take anywhere from 2 months or 6 months. It depends how much you traveled and lived in different places and for how long.

3. Once all of this is completed then and only then when they say Decision Made will you PP with Visa stamp be sent to you.

I know for us it was long it took almost 4 years and that was because of that Lawyer Dawood Khan.

But once a decision is made then will they send everything. I know how you are all feeling but at least now your in the Home Run they requested your pass port. One thing you could do is when you send your PP is order your notes as this will give you a more clearer idea where they are on your case and what is waiting for completion In Sha Allah.

Please do keep us in your prayers and pray my husband finds work soon as it will be 3 months he is here Jan 17/15 and still no job which is hard.

Allah tests us on all things in life so we all must face different hurdles no matter what they are. So please let us all pray for each other In Sha Allah...........

May Allah make it easy for the ones waiting for their PP with Visa's In Sha Allah....Ameen

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi bro. I have feeling we may receive PP by this Tuesday iA
However I want to be on the safe side. Will get wife to fax ISB.

petal765 said:
we should wait another week...v hopeful to get it back in coming week in shaa Allah

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam sister! Great too see you back on the forum with your immigration hassle over!!
I wish I had 5% of the patience you had... I remember your process took 4+ yrs if I'm not wrong.

Sis I have a question for you & anyone else who would know....

My wife and I are getting stressed now with no PP returned and we're entering week 7 now, whereas the PPR letter said expect to take 4 weeks and if nothing in 4 weeks contact us.
Other members who got PPR same day already got PP back past week.

I am wondering if there's an issue now... mainly because of 2 reasons:

#1 on wifes original application she had no travel history, however after wedding I took her to Dubai 2 times. So now her current passport has 2 Dubai stamps whereas before she had 0 travel history. We didn't inform CHC about trips.

#2 also for her original application she got her PK passport 1st time ever... However it got damaged after we applied... she took damaged PP to get replaced which they did no problems but now she has a new passport number and Issue date, expiration date. The new PP # is same as 1st PP however last digit is changed and it says 'Damaged' in brackets by PP #.

I.e. 1st PP: 123ABC456 ... 2nd PP: 123ABC457 (DAMAGED)

So we're now worried if these might be the reason for the delay in our return of PP.

I have emailed LVO as they required after 4 weeks of no PP returned. But who knows when or if they'll reply. Ordering Notes is another month long wait also.
I'm thinking of getting my wife to fax Islamabad CHC and I will try to contact my MP from here in Canada.

Any suggestions from you or anyone please, would be grateful!

Thank you
- Khan

I hope and pray your husband finds work asap here in CA and that all spouses waiting for this process to end soon iA !

micmac101 said:
Salam all!

I would like to say a few words here to enlighten some of you waiting for the return of your Pass Port with Visa.

There could be a number of things delaying the return which is not hair tearing at all.....

HAVEFH123

Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23.oct.2013
Doc's Request.
7.oct.2014
File Transfer...
10.jan.2014
Med's Request
20.nov.2014
Med's Done....
12.dec.2014
Interview........
30.may.2014
Passport Req..
17.feb.2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully sooon..
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Sooooonnnn
Ahmad.123 said:
Why Does not take care about Afghanistan people. whey don't issue Afghan visa. there are lots of application that they are pending in Islamabad and New delhi. what is wrong with Afghanistan. aren't they Human.
Is this relevant reply to my query :) ?

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
N.Ali said:
can i take my homeopathic capsules with me when i come to canada? or will there be any issues?
also i use hair tonic its like oil from Forhanse, can i bring tht too?
there is no issue about homeo pathic medicine but remember you put these medicines in your booking luggage and all medicines are packed in bottle , one more thing medicines botals are labeled of homeo pathic clanic, I hope you understand , I take some medicines but there is no problem . Best of luck. Naveed

Morning bells

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2012
Med's Request
sept 2014
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Dost_Dost said:
Wishes and prayers for you .Don't worry. InshaALLAH sb theek ho jaye ga. apka visa jaldi lug jaye .aameen

Ameen...Thanks dear

Morning bells

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2012
Med's Request
sept 2014
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
kingkhan787 said:
How long does LVO usually take to reply back?

Their auto generated email says expect 28 days...

Dear usually i get reply after one month bt last two times when i hv asked abt my case they have replied me within 10 days which ws amazing for me.....so u do all the work frm ur side...inquire through mp...via email n order notes...any of these option can gv u utmost reply......All the best.

amcmurray

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014