September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
OmNi2012 said:
SXB was dishing out lots of PPRs back in December and late November so whoever has SXB can expect PPR soon
Many many congratulations to you. When did you get passport back with visa?

tachhi

Dec 30, 2014
kingkhan787 said:
Tachhi,
You need to show sufficient and satisfactory evidence of a genuine marriage to remove any and all doubt from the minds of the visa officers.

Remember, there's a timeline of 30+ months for CHC to work with and they will use it to their full advantage which may mean they keep asking you for more sufficient evidence or worse stick you in the interview queue.

That's why many applicants, myself included, submit as much proof of our relationship/marriage as possible. i.e. my whole application weighed 5kg when I mailed it via Canada Post to CIC-Mississauga.

Better safe then sorry.

Regards,

I agree with all of you that we should give as many proofs as we can to but my point was I am not comfortable sending msgs and chats and emails so I will not.

I will be taking lots of pics and will send them with my application.I guess I will wait 2-3 months after the wedding and try to gather some more documents to proof our relationship.

Khan

Princess123

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-March-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-April-2013/
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
10-April-2013 (Isl)/24-Feb-2014(London)
Med's Request
7 oct 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2013 expired / 21 oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 November 2014 passport sent 21 November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 jan 2015
LANDED..........
Inshallah
anonymous12 said:
salam,

Many many heartiest congratulations to those who have recieved their pp back alhumdulila, really happy for you people !!

I have seen many
How would I know which officer receive my pp in islamabad .. They received my pp on 21 nov .

sponsorapp

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2013
Doc's Request.
26-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
Med's Request
24-10-2014 (Re-medical)
Med's Done....
03-11-2014 (Re-medical)
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
PPR islamabad nov 17 2014 (no ppr1 requested)
VISA ISSUED...
sent passport on NOV 19th received on Jan 7 2015
LANDED..........
Mrach 2015
handsup said:
You can see the consignee by tracking number on TCS site.

Thanks and do not stop visiting forum as your guidance is needed here okay? :)

Mine is also SXB and I sent my PP in mid of Nov
Mine is also SXB

sponsorapp

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2013
Doc's Request.
26-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
Med's Request
24-10-2014 (Re-medical)
Med's Done....
03-11-2014 (Re-medical)
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
PPR islamabad nov 17 2014 (no ppr1 requested)
VISA ISSUED...
sent passport on NOV 19th received on Jan 7 2015
LANDED..........
Mrach 2015
u.incredible said:
Many many congratulations to you. When did you tcs your passport to Islamabad??when did you get passport back with visa?
Congrats!! Pray for things work out well for ppl still waiting IA.

Mehshi

Jul 5, 2014
Mehshi said:
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of theImmigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner. Insufficient evidence has been provided that this is a legal and genuine marriage.

Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given a final 30 days to address the following concerns and/or provide any requested items:

- I note you have submitted a civil registration document as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted an Urdu Nikah Nama or translation. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage. As a result, it appears you may no longer be a member of the family class. Therefore your application for permanent residence may be refused. Please provide a certified copy of your Urdu Nikah Nama as well as a translation into English or French.

Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you would like to be considered in respect of your application

Any information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days, including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration (p.p. SXB)

Canada House/Maison du Canada

Trafalgar Square

London/Londres SW1Y 5BJ

United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Plzzz tell me k mujhy kia kia send karna chahe?? K mera case reject na ho

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
Aashi said:
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah with tears in my eyes m holding my pp n COPR ..
Waiting for my husband now .. 24 months of this cruel process has come to an end .. Thanx to all members n specially the ones who have been really handy like handsup n Omni2012 ( rest i dont remember the names sorry)
Its been very pleasant to have interaction with u all
Allah bless u all!

WOW! :)
Congratulations Sis

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Mehshi said:
Why did not you sent your Nikah Nama ? Dint you complete the document checklist ?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mehshi said:
Mehshi, send London Visa Office your:

1) A certified copy of your Urdu Nikah Nama as well as a translation into English or French. I suggest you use FedEx as there is a time constraint attached to it besides you'll get a tracking number.

2) Any other documents you wish to strengthen your case like pics, proof of visit, chat logs/call logs, emails, etc. but this is optional as the officer did not specifically ask for this.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mehshi said:
And no ... they will not reject your case. They just want one document which will result in re-med and PPR. Stay positive ... :) B+

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
Dear Members
This situation is killing me. Please give me some advice please. My status changed to DM since November 29th. Guys its been more than 5 weeks now and NO PPR so far. Guide me what should i do. Because its not seems to be normal according to now a days situations. Applicants are getting PPR with in 1 to 3 weeks after DM. Please friends advice. Thanks

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Contact your MP.
Email ebassy directly, in subject like include something like 'urgent response needed' etc.

shakeel1 said:
Dear Members
This situation is killing me. Please give me some advice please. My status changed to DM since November 29th. Guys its been more than 5 weeks now and NO PPR so far. Guide me what should i do. Because its not seems to be normal according to now a days situations. Applicants are getting PPR with in 1 to 3 weeks after DM. Please friends advice. Thanks

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
kingkhan787 said:
Contact your MP.
Email ebassy directly, in subject like include something like 'urgent response needed' etc.
I did email to LVO on December 8th and so far no reply.

Mehshi

Jul 5, 2014
OmNi2012 said:
And no ... they will not reject your case. They just want one document which will result in re-med and PPR. Stay positive ... :) B+
Mera remedical to ho choka hay 22nd oct ko hua tha