+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like great news for the rest of us, eh bud? ~1 month processing time to return PPT. I hope we're next.

OmNi2012 said:
Terrific! Congrats! Buy the ticket and prepare to depart :D

As for expensive tixs this time of year... these guys have been waiting since 2011... that must feel like decades lol
so i'm sure they won't mind spending a few extra $

however, i was looking into tixs also I found some 1-way from Karachi to Toronto week of Jan 11th for $1200-1300 on Turkish and Etihad. PIA is $1700-1800 for same time period. But with Turkish/Etihad you will have 1 stopover.

handsup said:
Wow Congratulations ;)
May you have a blessed life ahead. But tickets are soooooooooooooooooooooo expensive these days :O

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kingkhan787 said:
Looks like great news for the rest of us, eh bud? ~1 month processing time to return PPT. I hope we're next.

As for expensive tixs this time of year... these guys have been waiting since 2011... that must feel like decades lol
so i'm sure they won't mind spending a few extra $

however, i was looking into tixs also I found some 1-way from Karachi to Toronto week of Jan 11th for $1200-1300 on Turkish and Etihad. PIA is $1700-1800 for same time period. But with Turkish/Etihad you will have 1 stopover.

Yeahh I hear you. It'll be such a relief to get the same news next week!

Ftan

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014-Nikah only
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2014
Oct 2014 Spouse application was transferred to London directly.

I need to advise CIC regarding my new employment and relocation within Canada, so how do I update them? In the LOA they didn't provide any email/mailing address for the correspondence?

Thanks in advance.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Ftan said:

I need to advise CIC regarding my new employment and relocation within Canada, so how do I update them? In the LOA they didn't provide any email/mailing address for the correspondence?

Thanks in advance.
Following is the email id:
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Ftan said:

Thanks in advance.

I submitted my application end of october 2013 and was transferred to london on jan 2014, I changed my job in canada may 2014, went for honeymooon with my wife feb 2014 but i did not update LVO about the job or the honeymoon, I thought I will send them if they ask for more evidence or proofs, but they did not ask anything at all, so i received the PPR on dec 12 i gues and decision has been made... everything is done.....

I didnt submit any further proof or documents coz I am sure my file was perfect and CIC will not have any issue deciding on my application... also I have noticed people who have sent further proofs have delayed their application process as the visa officer they start reviewing your file again....

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i'm in a similar position as you...

I went to visit wife 4 times after wedding, including 2 trips to UAE with her, changed my job last year, etc. etc. but didn't feel the need to send all these proofs/updates & things like money transfer receipts, phone records etc. UNTIL they asked for it.

Im not sure if it will "delayed their application process", i think it depends on a case to case basis.
If you feel their might be red flags/confusion on CIC part then send... Ordering GCMS notes on a regular basis also helps, If you see the VO has concerns, then i would send additional docs/proffs. IMO.

mahmudp said:
I submitted my application end of october 2013 and was transferred to london on jan 2014, I changed my job in canada may 2014, went for honeymooon with my wife feb 2014 but i did not update LVO about the job or the honeymoon, I thought I will send them if they ask for more evidence or proofs, but they did not ask anything at all, so i received the PPR on dec 12 i gues and decision has been made... everything is done.....

I didnt submit any further proof or documents coz I am sure my file was perfect and CIC will not have any issue deciding on my application... also I have noticed people who have sent further proofs have delayed their application process as the visa officer they start reviewing your file again....

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
kingkhan787 said:
i'm in a similar position as you...

I went to visit wife 4 times after wedding, including 2 trips to UAE with her, changed my job last year, etc. etc. but didn't feel the need to send all these proofs/updates & things like money transfer receipts, phone records etc. UNTIL they asked for it.

Im not sure if it will "delayed their application process", i think it depends on a case to case basis.
If you feel their might be red flags/confusion on CIC part then send... Ordering GCMS notes on a regular basis also helps, If you see the VO has concerns, then i would send additional docs/proffs. IMO.

I ordered GCMS notesin may, the only thing mentioned on the notes was, application recived january 27, 2014... Documents complete and perfectly organized....

Ftan

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014-Nikah only
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2014
woww Congratulations:) kon si kalma/dua phar rahay thay humay bhi btao , so they can expedite my case too.. lol.

Mine is a Nikah only case, so I am kinda little worried.

mahmudp said:

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
Its been one month now E case changed to Decision Made but no ppr so far. Have no idea what they are waiting for.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Ftan said:
woww Congratulations:) kon si kalma/dua phar rahay thay humay bhi btao , so they can expedite my case too.. lol.

Mine is a Nikah only case, so I am kinda little worried.
they dont acknowledge nikkah only case, for sure it will be delayed... my neighbour he works for CIC and he said they dont process nikkah only cases and they will send you a letter after a year that you hav 30 days for rukhsati, have your rukhsati done and send pictures and proof of your rukhsati.....

the best way is you plan your rukhsati function just the way you plan your wedding have atleast 200 to 300 guests for nikkah and in the same function show rukhsati... like take pictures as if rukhsati is going on.... trust me it works.... and in your application you should have mentioned that you people decided to have one function only for nikkah and rukhsati....

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
mahmudp said:
they dont acknowledge nikkah only case, for sure it will be delayed... my neighbour he works for CIC and he said they dont process nikkah only cases and they will send you a letter after a year that you hav 30 days for rukhsati, have your rukhsati done and send pictures and proof of your rukhsati.....

the best way is you plan your rukhsati function just the way you plan your wedding have atleast 200 to 300 guests for nikkah and in the same function show rukhsati... like take pictures as if rukhsati is going on.... trust me it works.... and in your application you should have mentioned that you people decided to have one function only for nikkah and rukhsati....
That is not necessarily true. I am a Nikah only case and I clearly mentioned in my application that this is Nikah case and that I plan to do Rukhsati in 2015. My case was finalized a couple of weeks ago and passport request has been made this week. I applied in September 2013 and file was transferred to London in January 2014. CIC did not ask me for additional information. Throughout the application, I sent 3 additional sets of supporting documents which included 3 trips back to Pakistan.

It may be harder for Nikah only cases, but I don't agree with the statement that they do not process Nikah cases. I think the fact that I provided additional information throughout the case helped me. So if you are a Nikah only case and do not want to do Rukhsati now, then I suggest you provide as much supporting documentation to prove to CIC that your relationship is genuine and on-going. Of-course doing Rukhsati will reduce the chances of additional questions being asked by CIC.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
samkk84 said:
That is not necessarily true. I am a Nikah only case and I clearly mentioned in my application that this is Nikah case and that I plan to do Rukhsati in 2015. My case was finalized a couple of weeks ago and passport request has been made this week. I applied in September 2013 and file was transferred to London in January 2014. CIC did not ask me for additional information. Throughout the application, I sent 3 additional sets of supporting documents which included 3 trips back to Pakistan.

It may be harder for Nikah only cases, but I don't agree with the statement that they do not process Nikah cases. I think the fact that I provided additional information throughout the case helped me. So if you are a Nikah only case and do not want to do Rukhsati now, then I suggest you provide as much supporting documentation to prove to CIC that your relationship is genuine and on-going. Of-course doing Rukhsati will reduce the chances of additional questions being asked by CIC.
ok let me rephrase it... it may take much longer for nikkah only case..... but y so pain... get teh rukhsati done or atleast have nikkah function and show rukhsati and take pictures....
anyways i didnt had to submit any additional documents or anything whatsoever. my case went smooth throughout

Ftan

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014-Nikah only
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2014
what other supporting documents did you provide them??

samkk84 said:

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
anyone there with visa officer name SXB ?