CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam everyone!
It's been long since I have posted!
So anyways, my husband's file has been in process since june 2014 and today I received an email from my mp's rep, saying the following:
"I was able to follow up and can see that the background checks appear completed as of 2 weeks ago. That is great news. The file is currently pending review and background decision. The officer I spoke with noted that the processing time has passed but because of the new development, cannot send an email as of yet. We were advised to follow up in 30 days. Please send me another email at that time for follow up"

Now, I do not know when I will receive ppr, and is this an indication that the next step inshaAllah is PPR?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
havehope2014 said:
Salam everyone!
It's been long since I have posted!
So anyways, my husband's file has been in process since june 2014 and today I received an email from my mp's rep, saying the following:
"I was able to follow up and can see that the background checks appear completed as of 2 weeks ago. That is great news. The file is currently pending review and background decision. The officer I spoke with noted that the processing time has passed but because of the new development, cannot send an email as of yet. We were advised to follow up in 30 days. Please send me another email at that time for follow up"

Now, I do not know when I will receive ppr, and is this an indication that the next step inshaAllah is PPR?

What is the "new development" your MP mentions?

HRaza

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
File Transfer...
22-01-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2015
Is it okay to visit spouse in pakistan when the application status says in process?? ???

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
MNA said:
ALHAMDULILLAH i got the re-medical request today how to book the appointment Secondly I am currently in dubai so i should go to Pakistan or do it here in dubai doing job and didt inform CIC regarding job and location change?? please advice me asap as i have to make appointment.
Many many congratulations. Wt does ur ecase sat now? When did it change?

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
HRaza said:
Is it okay to visit spouse in pakistan when the application status says in process?? ???
Yes it wont affect your application processing as long as the sponsor is travelling. Also if you think you have submitted a complete application and they wont be asking for any further documents which the sponsor would have to obtain from canada, i dont think it will have any impact.

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
welldone said:
Hi
My notice I ordered last month shows under Admissibilities Criminality:0 Misrepresentation: 0
is this for the sponsor or the Applicant? Who will receive the remedial request sponsor or the Applicant?

Thanks
It is for the applicant. And it means nothing started yet. The applicant will recieve remed request. Or in certain cases, both will get recieve if you have provided them email address for correspondance.

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated forms which are available on our website:

New Schedule A - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The subject line of this email and the initials included in the subject line are essential to avoid delays in processing requests and responses. Please include the initials written in the subject line of this email, in all future correspondence with us. For email communication, please use the “Reply to Sender” option of your email software which will keep the subject line intact in your response. For postal communication, please include these initials on the envelope, and highlight prominently on the cover letter.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

is this ppr1 or ppr2 can i email it to them instead of posting them

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
Illumination7 said:
How long after your inquiry did you receive this reply? And thanks for this information, very helpful. Funny they did not mention this anywhere else it seems, other than after replying to emails. Ridiculous :mad:
n

*do let me know what your lawyer or cic suggests... i will be visiting on TRV next month... i m done with remed so expecting PPR in next few days or months. if it is ok to mail our pp from Canada and receive them back than tht is a great deal

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
khankhan said:
Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated forms which are available on our website:

New Schedule A - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The subject line of this email and the initials included in the subject line are essential to avoid delays in processing requests and responses. Please include the initials written in the subject line of this email, in all future correspondence with us. For email communication, please use the “Reply to Sender” option of your email software which will keep the subject line intact in your response. For postal communication, please include these initials on the envelope, and highlight prominently on the cover letter.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

is this ppr1 or ppr2 can i email it to them instead of posting them

i dont think so ... i belive they have ask for updated form ..

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
are you sure or u think so ?

CA_immigrant

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13
Doc's Request.
Sep 14
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Oct 14
Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah pp returned 11 Dec.
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
Dear members,

Alhamdulillah By the grace of Almighty Allah I received a combined PHEP Request Step 1 & Step 2 today.

Email Text:
Your application has now reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued. Please refer to the attached document for full instructions regarding submitting your passport(s) to the Islamabad visa office.

i have some questions pls help above is the email text and also i am pasting Combined PHEP form text too.

Combined PHEP Text:
Precisely 2 weeks after you submit your passport copies and information chart to the London
visa office, you must complete Step 2 and submit your original passports to the Islamabad visa
office so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued. Please note that submitting your
original passports to the Islamabad visa office early will not result in your visas being issued
early.
Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must
be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new
passports, then you must start again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for
accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will
have to travel on their Canadian passports.)
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your
accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed
below.
3. The Return Address Label below, fully completed.
For security reasons, you cannot submit your passports in person. Send your passports by
courier.

Submit your passport(s) and return address label to our office in Islamabad within 7 days of the
date of this correspondence. All passports for you and your accompanying family members
must be submitted together in one package.
You should expect to be without your passport(s) for two weeks, so do not arrange any travel
that will require your passport(s) during this period. Due to the postal situation in Pakistan, your
passport(s) will be returned by TCS COD (“Cash on Delivery”) courier in order to ensure secure
delivery. You will need to present valid ID and pay the service charges to TCS when you
receive them. If you have not heard from TCS after two weeks, you may contact us at the
London office using the email form on our website above. Please send all enquiries regarding
this application to the London office (not the Islamabad office).

Some Questions:
1. They saying send passport photocopies and information chart as Step 1 so should i send it to LDN office right?
2. For step 2 they asking so many things so i am lil confused about what should i send them firstly.
3. What is information chart?
4. What is The Return Address Label how to do that??

thanks to all forum members for your support and help you all are very helpful and may Allah swt. make this time easy for all of us and united us with our family soon with khair o afiyat in sha Allah...ameen.. i pray that pls Allah swt. whoever is facing this hard time pass it with khair o afiyat and united them with their kind family in sha Allah......ameen..

jazakamullaha khairan....

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
CA_immigrant said:
Dear members,

Alhamdulillah By the grace of Almighty Allah I received a combined PHEP Request Step 1 & Step 2 today.

Email Text:
Your application has now reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued. Please refer to the attached document for full instructions regarding submitting your passport(s) to the Islamabad visa office.

i have some questions pls help above is the email text and also i am pasting Combined PHEP form text too.

Combined PHEP Text:
Precisely 2 weeks after you submit your passport copies and information chart to the London
visa office, you must complete Step 2 and submit your original passports to the Islamabad visa
office so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued. Please note that submitting your
original passports to the Islamabad visa office early will not result in your visas being issued
early.
Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must
be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new
passports, then you must start again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for
accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will
have to travel on their Canadian passports.)
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your
accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed
below.
3. The Return Address Label below, fully completed.
For security reasons, you cannot submit your passports in person. Send your passports by
courier.

Submit your passport(s) and return address label to our office in Islamabad within 7 days of the
date of this correspondence. All passports for you and your accompanying family members
must be submitted together in one package.
You should expect to be without your passport(s) for two weeks, so do not arrange any travel
that will require your passport(s) during this period. Due to the postal situation in Pakistan, your
passport(s) will be returned by TCS COD (“Cash on Delivery”) courier in order to ensure secure
delivery. You will need to present valid ID and pay the service charges to TCS when you
receive them. If you have not heard from TCS after two weeks, you may contact us at the
London office using the email form on our website above. Please send all enquiries regarding
this application to the London office (not the Islamabad office).

Some Questions:
1. They saying send passport photocopies and information chart as Step 1 so should i send it to LDN office right?
2. For step 2 they asking so many things so i am lil confused about what should i send them firstly.
3. What is information chart?
4. What is The Return Address Label how to do that??

thanks to all forum members for your support and help you all are very helpful and may Allah swt. make this time easy for all of us and united us with our family soon with khair o afiyat in sha Allah...ameen.. i pray that pls Allah swt. whoever is facing this hard time pass it with khair o afiyat and united them with their kind family in sha Allah......ameen..

jazakamullaha khairan....
congrates we applied in the same month please share your timeline yes you can email scanned copy of your passport to Lvo and then after 2 weeks seend your passport to Islamabad as instructed in email

CA_immigrant

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13
Doc's Request.
Sep 14
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Oct 14
Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah pp returned 11 Dec.
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
Friends pls clearify me should i send passport in 7 days?

date of this correspondence

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
CA_immigrant said:
Friends pls clearify me should i send passport in 7 days?

date of this correspondence
Yeah send the passport now, you only have 7 days