Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Bebo said:
about a week
After how many days of doing medical, did you get ppr?

Bebo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2014
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah very very soon
dextroo said:
I got re-med request without any change in my ecas status.
every case is different! you can never tell with CIC

Bebo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2014
LANDED..........
EagleMan said:
After how many days of doing medical, did you get ppr?
Remed was done end of aug and got PPR on Oct 20

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
My wife got her visa alhadmualillah

timeline is

dec 2012. case filed
January 2013 ..aor
September 2014, re med request
ppr1 and 2 on sept 24
sent passport to Islamabad on 0ct 15
passport stamped with visa on oct 25.

some of us are waiting for 30 days after ppr 1 and 2 as instructed. i took some risk and sent passports after 2 weeks. and got it back with visa.
you can do it at your risk.

one more issue. my son was born here in pak. i applied for his proof of citizenship in Canada. i was in assumption that his paper or some travel docs will come automatically with wife visa but no. did not get anything, no instructions, nothing. I even sent my sons Pakistani passport but nothing on it or no letter of explanation.

i went i Islamabad and spoke to counselor there he told me to apply for his canadian temporary validity passport as some of guys here told me. i just had 17 days cus i came to pak to get my fam. so now i have applied it i hope i get it back before 15.

the counselor told and have promised me that he will process asap and will not put it in que, but he said he does not confirm if it would comeback by 15.
he told me the process is for 4 weeks we will try to bring down as much as possible. i had to pay the tickets and show him the itinerary, and invoice.
I hope i get it back

how long do they usually take to issue the passport like that? you think it would come back in 2 weeks? well that counselor promised to try his best, they also have my paid tickets for 15 nov. what you guys think?

Bebo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2014
LANDED..........
nike5 said:
My wife got her visa alhadmualillah

timeline is

dec 2012. case filed
January 2013 ..aor
September 2014, re med request
ppr1 and 2 on sept 24
sent passport to Islamabad on 0ct 15
passport stamped with visa on oct 25.

some of us are waiting for 30 days after ppr 1 and 2 as instructed. i took some risk and sent passports after 2 weeks. and got it back with visa.
you can do it at your risk.

one more issue. my son was born here in pak. i applied for his proof of citizenship in Canada. i was in assumption that his paper or some travel docs will come automatically with wife visa but no. did not get anything, no instructions, nothing. I even sent my sons Pakistani passport but nothing on it or no letter of explanation.

i went i Islamabad and spoke to counselor there he told me to apply for his canadian temporary validity passport as some of guys here told me. i just had 17 days cus i came to pak to get my fam. so now i have applied it i hope i get it back before 15.

the counselor told and have promised me that he will process asap and will not put it in que, but he said he does not confirm if it would comeback by 15.
he told me the process is for 4 weeks we will try to bring down as much as possible. i had to pay the tickets and show him the itinerary, and invoice.
I hope i get it back

how long do they usually take to issue the passport like that? you think it would come back in 2 weeks? well that counselor promised to try his best, they also have my paid tickets for 15 nov. what you guys think?
Congratulations! Did ur PPR letter say to send PPR after 30 days?

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Bebo said:
Congratulations! Did ur PPR letter say to send PPR after 30 days?
yes it did say that. like i said i look some risk. usually london would send request to islambad to stamp visa in 2 weeks becuase previously they were askign to send passports in 2 weeks. i had this idea so thats why when i sent it to islambad they just stamped it and sent it back.
if you guys wanna try it go ahead but again, at your own risk. i would say sending in 3 weeks wont make any difference. i got passport stamped less then 30 days of the time frame they asked me to wait. blessings

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
Alhumdulillah my hubby got email from LVO 2 hours ago to submit passport and 2 photos with a return label within 30 days. I am copying portion of the email we got. Question: we never did Step 1. Should we just send them items they requested? Or should I ask for the information chart that I keep reading about on this forum. Is that chart necessary?

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been
completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be
issued.
Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must
be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new
passports, then you must start again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for
accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will
have to travel on their Canadian passports.)
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your
accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed
below.
3. The Return Address Label below, fully completed.

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
s saad said:
Sraja , did ur ecase status changed to inprocess???? i am very worried

Nop, nothing at alll

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
Naqibee said:
Alhumdulillah my hubby got email from LVO 2 hours ago to submit passport and 2 photos with a return label within 30 days. I am copying portion of the email we got. Question: we never did Step 1. Should we just send them items they requested? Or should I ask for the information chart that I keep reading about on this forum. Is that chart necessary?

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been
completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be
issued.
Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must
be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new
accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your
accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed
below.
Many congrats.... mashallah!.... great to see fellow March 2012 file get approved finally!.... I would say forget bout Step 1.... if they didn't ask for it u don't need to do it.... maybe they already have all ur updated info.... maybe step 1 only applies for files that are sent directly to london... .whereas u were sent from islamabad.... when was the last time u submitted something to them?

shah12

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visa Office......
ottawa/islamabad/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2012
Doc's Request.
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
23-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-01-2014
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
26-09-2014 sent 22-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014 pp back with visa 22-11-2014
LANDED..........
24-11-2014
Naqibee said:

issued.
below.

Congratulations naqibe am really happy for you..:)

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mrashid123 said:
Many congrats.... mashallah!.... great to see fellow March 2012 file get approved finally!.... I would say forget bout Step 1.... if they didn't ask for it u don't need to do it.... maybe they already have all ur updated info.... when was the last time u submitted something to them?
Around Dec 2013, we sent them new passport with change of address.

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
Naqibee said:

issued.
below.
Shukar AlhamduLiLLah. Big Congratulationsssssssssssssssssssssssss to You :) have a blessed life ahead :)

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shah12 said:
Congratulations naqibe am really happy for you..:)
Jazak'Allah, still requesting for prayers that ISL doesn't hold on to the passport. Our medical is about to expire around Dec 4th.