+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
AW23 said:
Yes u need to send orig passport, return address label and 2 photos(35x45) and cash on delivery Yesss!
Thank you! Also, do you know if anybody else can receive the passport at home? I mean what if the passport holder isn't home at that time would they leave it with any other member of the family?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Diya21 said:
Thank you! Also, do you know if anybody else can receive the passport at home? I mean what if the passport holder isn't home at that time would they leave it with any other member of the family?
Mostly passports are not delivered at your given address, you are asked to collect your passport from the office... this is what happened with my relatives, the collector must be You

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
handsup said:
Mostly passports are not delivered at your given address, you are asked to collect your passport from the office... this is what happened with my relatives, the collector must be You
you mean the tcs office?

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Diya21 said:
any boddy know when passport return now 2014 i have sent passport to islamabad chc

Mrslodhi

Sep 24, 2014
Hey can anyone pls tell me after how many days exactly do i need to send ppr 2 means original passport to isb i got ppr 1 n 2 rwquest on 20 oct n i sent ppr 1 on 22nd oct so when should i need to send original passprt to isb on which date can anyone pls suggest?

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Mrslodhi said:
Hey can anyone pls tell me after how many days exactly do i need to send ppr 2 means original passport to isb i got ppr 1 n 2 rwquest on 20 oct n i sent ppr 1 on 22nd oct so when should i need to send original passprt to isb on which date can anyone pls suggest?
we are in same boat is it your spouse case if yes and where u rev ppr 1 and 2 req. shear your time line with me then i advoice you exectly..... my case is same like that you

Mrslodhi

Sep 24, 2014
khurram19801 said:
we are in same boat is it your spouse case if yes and where u rev ppr 1 and 2 req. shear your time line with me then i advoice you exectly..... my case is same like that you
Yes mine is spouse case now pls suggest me

2cool4all

Oct 10, 2014
Additional Document

I will appreciate if somebody can reply soon, the principle applicant received an email asking for an additional document, the address at the end of email is:

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

However the address was given few months before in an email while file was transferred from ISB as:

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

Where should we send the document, the one mentioned in latest email or one that was given while file was transferred few months before. It is quite confusing, fear in every thing what will happen if the stuff does not get delivered to the right address, please somebody can suggest if ever got a correspondence from first address

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
Re: Additional Document

2cool4all said:
I will appreciate if somebody can reply soon, the principle applicant received an email asking for an additional document, the address at the end of email is:

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB

However the address was given few months before in an email while file was transferred from ISB as:

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

Where should we send the document, the one mentioned in latest email or one that was given while file was transferred few months before. It is quite confusing, fear in every thing what will happen if the stuff does not get delivered to the right address, please somebody can suggest if ever got a correspondence from first address
I sent additional doc on last friday and i have been advised 38 Grosvenor street to send those doc.

Noreen1

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
File Transfer...
27/01/2014
Med's Done....
2013/05/27
Interview........
According to notes will be
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
I am waiting for this day
w8ing said:
this is an rough body paragraph i wrote to change my email address... for subject u should write some thing like "to change address and ur file number"... i wrote this application when my file was in Islamabad.

Thanks for your help. It is use full.

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
hogaishaadi said:
Now watch this stupidity, this is why we are suffering for years....

http://www.affairs.com.pk/Play_Show_Jhelum--Two-Pakistani-Canadian-brothers-married-their-sisters-to-get-them-Canadian-nationality_69236

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x28md2y" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28md2y_jhelum-two-pakistani-canadian-brothers-married-their-sisters-to-get-them-canadian-nationality_news" target="_blank">Jhelum - Two Pakistani Canadian brothers...</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/awaztoday-tv" target="_blank">awaztoday-tv</a></i>

http://www.affairs.com.pk/Play_Show_Jhelum--Two-Pakistani-Canadian-brothers-married-their-sisters-to-get-them-Canadian-nationality_69236

http://tune.pk/video/4749547/Jhelum-Two-Pakistani-Canadian-brothers-married-their-sisters-to-get-them-Canadian-nationality
That is why we are suffering................... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
sraja said:
Exactly, it's been more than 2 months now, i have submitted my additional documents and no remedical...
Lets hope we all hear something soon inshallah... But i dunno what's causing the delay? specifically for urdu nikahnama cases....
Mine took 3 months for remed to come after add dox.

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
&amp; RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs &amp; PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 &amp; Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
October is almost over.....

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
Iam jan 2013 applicant , still waiting , I didn't get anything yet . Iam worrying a lot