Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
RED DEVIL said:
My wife got her passport back with visa!! CHC Islamabad received her passport on October 13th and today she got it back with visa! Just 4 days!!! I am impressed! Thanks guys for all your help! All the best to everyone!
Salam, very nice , congratulations , Masha Allah , best of luck. Naveed

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
hladha said:
They don't issue a pr card for ppl with condition 51?? Like at all? Nothing even temporary? So how can they travel back n forth if there is an emergency or a vacation with spouse?
That's wut i'm wondering too.... Ppl who's spouses have recently landed will know the answer

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
hogaishaadi said:
alright, just wanted to ensure... also, step two of passport is only sending passport, return address slip and two passport photos correct? should i use TCS or Jerry's... also are they really returning passports within a week's time or are they still taking more than few months as they used to for some.... for me it won't really matter as if its back in a week's time good if it takes 3-4 months still good coz my wife's brother's marriage is in FEB... we are due to send in our passport in first week of nov (30 day wait period requested - are people actually even following this request)...
Judging by people's posts on here a couple days ago.... they're not sending passports back within a week's time.... many people have been stuck for months

canucks2014

Sep 5, 2014
I am a March 2013 applicant. File transfered to London in Feb this year. In Sept, they asked for original Nikah nama and certified translation. These were sent 2 weeks later.
In Oct, my wife received Re-Med and payment of RPRF.

Majoka786 said:
Bt where r March 2013 applicants?

Yoommii

Aug 28, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
October 2014
AOR Received.
June 2013
Med's Request
November 2014
Med's Done....
November 2014
"R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.

I note you have submitted an English Nikah Nama and a civil registration document as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted an Urdu Nikah Nama. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage. As a result, it appears you may no longer be a member of the family class. Therefore your application for permanent residence may be refused."

I just recieved this email! Is this a bad thing that they say my case may be refused?????!?!? Or is this the email every one gets when requested extra documents?!? PPPlleaase some one help!

Yoommii

Aug 28, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
October 2014
AOR Received.
June 2013
Med's Request
November 2014
Med's Done....
November 2014
"Please provide evidence from May 2013 to the present day. Please ensure that, if you submit phone bills, the numbers called are clearly either your number or your sponsor's number."

Also this was in another email from the same address. What should I send????

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
Yoommii said:
"R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.

I note you have submitted an English Nikah Nama and a civil registration document as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted an Urdu Nikah Nama. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage. As a result, it appears you may no longer be a member of the family class. Therefore your application for permanent residence may be refused."

I just recieved this email! Is this a bad thing that they say my case may be refused?????!?!? Or is this the email every one gets when requested extra documents?!? PPPlleaase some one help!

Not normal at all..... Send them ur urdu one ....don't u have one?

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
Yoommii said:
"Please provide evidence from May 2013 to the present day. Please ensure that, if you submit phone bills, the numbers called are clearly either your number or your sponsor's number."

I belive they r asking for additional proofs to prove ur marraige genuine.... Call records chats emails visits if together send them all, gifts if any ...

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yoommii said:

can you share your timeline pls

Yoommii

Aug 28, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
October 2014
AOR Received.
June 2013
Med's Request
November 2014
Med's Done....
November 2014
Wifenumber1 said:
can you share your timeline pls
Filed: May 2013
Transfer to islamabad: June 26, 2013
Transfer to London: Feb 2014
Docs Request: Oct 17, 2014

Sponsoring my husband

Yoommii

Aug 28, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
October 2014
AOR Received.
June 2013
Med's Request
November 2014
Med's Done....
November 2014
w8ing said:
Thanks for replying.
No we actually don't. The original nikah was done in english!
I think this is the same situation as EagleMan. I wonder what he ended up doing...

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
w8ing said:
It is quite normal and this email is their default response when they don't see Urdu Nikah nama. For some reason they can't fathom Pakistani's can understand English or our legal docs are in Urdu & English[London VOs conveniently forget they invaded this land and stayed for 100 years]

Same is the case with their understanding of Rukhsati. People here submitted Valima pics and VO still inquired why they haven't done the Rukhsati as he/she didn't find any pics labelled "Rukhsati". You might as well take pics off a birthday album and mark it Rukhsati and they will be none the wiser

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
micmac101 said:
Salam sister if you are a Canadian Citizen do you have a place to rent or a home? as this is an important thing that you need. If you don't it makes sense that they are putting you in interview mode. One thing is you must have proof and they will ask in the interview. Since you are in Pakistan you will also have to attend the interview as its on the letter they send by mail. Don't put yourself in a mess. I myself think its unwise to go away from Pakistan while your husbands case is at this point but in the end its how you decide. Like if your at the end almost why put yourself in harms way at this point.

I tell you myself I had proof of living accommodations in Canada while living in Pakistan. I know it will be hard but its better to come back to Canada get living arrangements set up and if possible you can go back to Pakistan. I pray Allah makes its easy for you both and all the members waiting to be reunited with their spouses In Sha Allah..............

Please keep us in your prayers as my husband will be arriving in Canada on Friday, please pray he has a safe trip.... In Sha Allah

Micmac101
Walakum aslam Micmac101,

Jazak Allah for your response dear I really appriceiate it and understand.
My friend has a place for me and our daughter to stay. I have emails stating this information. Can I send these emails as a form of proof and also will be getting our tickets to go back to Canada in the New Year will this help with a letter stating that we want to return to Canada asap due to the political situations arising in Pakistan.

In Sha Allah you husband has arrived safely in Canada. I will keep you both in my duas in sha allah.

ASyed :)

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
Salar123 said:
Thank you for sharing your experience. I submitted my file on 08-Aug 2014 and still waiting for Sponsorship Approval.
I want to know that are you sure regarding 33 months timeline to be applied on every Pakistani applicant?
I called CIC regarding the timeline and i was told that the timeline is applied according to visa office not the Nationality of applicant i.e. if my file goes to london directly then 11 month timeline should be applied on me.
But still that was just a call center operator and his words are not that authentic. I want to know did CIC actually told your MP that timeline for Pk is still 33 months?

Thanks
Well I don't think that it depend on visa office and if yes then why they say 33 month for pakistani as now IVO has nothing to do with spouse visa

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
billu said:
Brother i have the same situation i submitt my file in may 2012 and after long wait and two medicals after this on aug 13, 2014 they send me 3rd medical request and i done my medical on 3rd sep then i email cic london office to know the status of my spouse file but still no reply and waiting for next step do you have any idea why cic not reply email?????
no idea why they do not reply....

But they do read every email.... :(