Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
fzaby said:
Send your documents immediately.

The medical forms are sent from this email address and may go to your spam folder or promotions/social etc if you are using gmail. Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca

The forms that they send you contain your file specific info. It is IMM1017... I dont think you can get it from anywhere else. I will suggest booking a medical appointment as if its your first and getting it done... some members got away with voluntary medical... If IOM doesn't give you an appointment explain your dilemma to them. Best of Luck. It will work out IA.

yaar I haven't received them in spam folder either. they simply said k 15 may ko lawyer rascal ko bhej diye the. should I send all the documents before I go for the remedical? I also replied to the email I received from London k we don't have the forms. should I wait till I get a reply from London and send everything together?

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Faso said:
yaar I haven't received them in spam folder either. they simply said k 15 may ko lawyer rascal ko bhej diye the. should I send all the documents before I go for the remedical? I also replied to the email I received from London k we don't have the forms. should I wait till I get a reply from London and send everything together?
dont wait send immediately

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
munirdba said:
dont wait send immediately
they say send everything together :( o God wat to do

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Faso said:
they say send everything together :( o God wat to do
You won't be sending anything from your medical exam[the payment receipt is useless as your results are updated directly]
You can send the remaining right now, get medical done if/when you get the form or when you are able to book the appointment and your medical will be updated automatically. If I remember correctly they didn't update my file a month after I submitted docs via email.

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
Faso said:
Your file is in London?! I thought it was in Isloo. Chalo phir toh its awesome. London is responsible and replies aptly and understands. Send docs immediately. Medical will go through a separate route. It is not included in the 'together'. As other parts of your application will be completed and they realize medical is holding it up, they will send the forms again IA. Dont worry.

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
As i posted yesterday my husband got email saying that we didnt not recieves document which they asked in jjan2014 as we did had send to them but today we got another email frm london have him date for interview on nov 18 asked him to bring all documents requested with him and passport with passport size pictures as they even said ifnur wife is in canada she might be interviewd as well on phone m happy finally bit nervous doea anyone can tell me how long doea ot take the interview wat question they ask

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Hi Sonia
My spouse also has the interview one week before and we have been told to also provide all the forms

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
shaleem100 said:
Hi Sonia
My spouse also has the interview one week before and we have been told to also provide all the forms
did they mentioned u will b interviewd also if ur not in pak they will do on the phone same time

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soniasherry said:
As i posted yesterday my husband got email saying that we didnt not recieves document which they asked in jjan2014 as we did had send to them but today we got another email frm london have him date for interview on nov 18 asked him to bring all documents requested with him and passport with passport size pictures as they even said ifnur wife is in canada she might be interviewd as well on phone m happy finally bit nervous doea anyone can tell me how long doea ot take the interview wat question they ask
Hi Sonia,
Honestly it depends on the officer, my husband had an interview and lasted only 5 minutes. Although they mentioned in the interview letter that the sponsor may be contacted, they didn't call me. Once again it all depends on the officer and how the applicant answers the questions. Hope that helps :)

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Hi Sonia
Yes that is exactly what they said
But I will be in Pakistan, during that time.
So I will be joining my spouse during the interview

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
fizz1234 said:
You won't be sending anything from your medical exam[the payment receipt is useless as your results are updated directly]
You can send the remaining right now, get medical done if/when you get the form or when you are able to book the appointment and your medical will be updated automatically. If I remember correctly they didn't update my file a month after I submitted docs via email.

fzaby said:
Your file is in London?! I thought it was in Isloo. Chalo phir toh its awesome. London is responsible and replies aptly and understands. Send docs immediately. Medical will go through a separate route. It is not included in the 'together'. As other parts of your application will be completed and they realize medical is holding it up, they will send the forms again IA. Dont worry.

its all because of my brilliant lawyer..my file was transferred in feb but he said k its still in isl..khair insha Allah ill send all the docs asap n pray k tab tak i get the email with the med forms soon..its all too stressful especially when it has a countdown of 30 days

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
havehope2014 said:
Hi Sonia,
Honestly it depends on the officer, my husband had an interview and lasted only 5 minutes. Although they mentioned in the interview letter that the sponsor may be contacted, they didn't call me. Once again it all depends on the officer and how the applicant answers the questions. Hope that helps :)
ok thank you wat kind question did they asked how long after did ur husband got the visa

Shena

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Missisagua/Islamabad as per AOR..now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC+Additional Forms+RPRF on Jan22,2014 from Isloo+May09 for IMM0008 from LVO
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012/20-03-2014 to LVO(GCMS notes say)
Med's Request
29 Sep 2014
Interview........
22 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2015...at the time of interview ALHUMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
3rd Feb 2015....ALHUMDULILLAH... !
shaleem100 said:
Hi Sonia
Yes that is exactly what they said
But I will be in Pakistan, during that time.
So I will be joining my spouse during the interview
Hey what is ur date of the interview and when did u get to know that ?
U didn't get remedical yet?
Guys I'm also waiting for the interview date but I'm done with my remedical this month ...what do u say?

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Shena said:
Hey what is ur date of the interview and when did u get to know that ?
U didn't get remedical yet?
Guys I'm also waiting for the interview date but I'm done with my remedical this month ...what do u say?
we got the email today its on novemeber 18 at 3pm well my husband re mediacal was done in feb 2014 so its still valid till feb 2015 hope inshallah he will recieve the visa befor tat Inshallah apko bhi jaldi aya jaye gi email

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soniasherry said:
ok thank you wat kind question did they asked how long after did ur husband got the visa
My husband did not get his visa yet. It's been 4 months since he had his interview.
He was asked the following:
- when did you first meet you're spouse
- date of marriage
- where you finished you're education
- which school does you're spouse go to?
That's pretty much it.