+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

iqbalcheema

Sep 9, 2014
Quote from: micmac101 on October 04, 2014, 09:24:18 am
Salam everyone, as you know I arrived in Canada on Sept 19/14 and exactly one week after my husband received his Pass Port back with Visa on Sept 26/14 Alhamdulillah I can never thank Allah for all what Allah has done for us.
My husband will be arriving on Oct 18/14. What does he need to fill out to be ready when he arrives In Sha Allah. He will be traveling onward to New Brunswick with our Persian Cat. We are getting so anxious and all my family feel so happy like after 4 years since we applied.
May Allah bless you all with this great blessing and feelings as we have right now. Also I want to wish everyone Eid Mubarak. I will be having surgery on my back at the end of October as I arrived in bad shape so please keep us in your prayers In Sha Allah. Is anyone traveling on Oct 17/14 from Islamabad to Toronto. My husband flew in Helicopters and a small flight none as long as this flight. So please pray he will be ok and not too nervous. May Allah bless you all In Sha Allah

Micmac101
==========================

Can always ask flight crew to help him or take care of him, same during landing time

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
Rainbow.Rainbow said:
My suggestion is do not waste your chance by making such requests. If it is impossible to travel to India than the best way is write an email to the New Delhi visa office and ask them the same question.
Thanks ...

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
hladha said:
Don't do this. It will have a bad impact on your application. And this can lead to further complications or god forbid a refusal. So I would suggest just find some way for her to travel to India to attend the interview. Best of luck!
Thank you...

macboy

Jun 6, 2014
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
Doc's Request.
Re Med: 17 Jun 2014 with Re-PCC
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
26 Jun 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 And PPR 2 - Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
shakeel1 said:
A PR holder of Canada is not allowed to stay more than 6 months out of Canada. Its clearly defined from Govt of Canada and one should know that he/she is not allowed to be out of country more than 6 months.

2nd whenever you have to go out of country and you are getting any kind of benefit from govt then you must have to inform the specific department because if you dont tell them and they catch you then you are in trouble.

3rd when you are out of country for more than 6 months (pr) and when you will land back in canada then immigration wont let you go out and will put you in inquiry. Go on cic website you will get all the information there.
1. UNTRUE (My mother lived outside Canada for more than 6 months and returned, she is now a citizen since the last 2 years)

2. TRUE (It is rare that I agree with you, but you are spot on here)...

3. UNTRUE again (absolutely baseless, my father works in Pakistan as he has a very good job, he keeps on going back to Pakistan and was recently given his PR card again after re-application)

make sure you pass out information which is accurate, otherwise, it is always wise to keep quiet...btw I am still waiting for your response to my earlier post...kia hua khairyat hai...koi gaali nahi dii abhi tak :D :D

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shakeel1 said:
A PR holder of Canada is not allowed to stay more than 6 months out of Canada. Its clearly defined from Govt of Canada and one should know that he/she is not allowed to be out of country more than 6 months.
Come 'on Man. From where did you get this news?

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Question
If u have an interview and also u had a remedical
you pass the interview, how long does it take after that to get the visa
Any comments

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
My husband recieved email frm london today i was so happy wen i heared finally we got response frm them was very dispointed after reading the email in jan 24 2014 islamabad asked my husband to send additional document proof of nikha in transalation in urdu pictures police certificate and quebec selection we had send all those document in feb after we got email in feb 2014 tat his file got tranfared in london today in email they said we did not got those douments which was requested in jan 24 2014 as we didnt get any so we can not complete ur file we ask u to send all those documents so we r giving u 30 days to send all those doument requested in jan as we do have a proofe we had sent to islamabad now m so stressed i was happy finally times is over as its been 27 months dont know how long more will it take now as my husband re medical will be expired in feb 2015 and his passport also i wana ask didnt anyone else experianced the same situation how long more will they take after we send them again all those documents

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
did u send those documents via courier

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
shaleem100 said:
shaleem100 said:
no tcs my husband has the proof of tat so i ask him send tat with documents so at least they know we did had send them before even my husband emailed them 1 week agao after wen we checked in the notes they never update info about those doccuments if they had recieved

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Yes ur husband should send in that proof that he has that he send the documents via TCS and also if he has the proof that they were received, because if it is TCS, then what I know is that they should be received by someone at the embassy
Correct me if I am wrong on this

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
AOA, please comment: re medical vs repeat medical and original Nikkah Nama in Urdu vs certified copy of Nikkah Nama.

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Urdu Nikah Nama and translation,

- Marriage Registration Certificate issued by Union Council, except for this islamabd didnt ask i dnt understand y they asking for tat if u already sending them the nikha naama

- Photos of wedding and other ceremonies, including the Valima and Rukhsati, depicting participation from relatives and friends.

As well, please provide a full set of updated immigration application forms and police certificates as previously requested in January 2014.

In addition, as your sponsor is residing in Quebec, you will require a Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ); it has not been provided to date.

quote author=u.incredible link=topic=103544.msg3593986#msg3593986 date=1412801139]
AOA, please comment: re medical vs repeat medical and original Nikkah Nama in Urdu vs certified copy of Nikkah Nama.
[/quote] tat what they asked which we already send it

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
soniasherry said:
My husband recieved email frm london today i was so happy wen i heared finally we got response frm them was very dispointed after reading the email in jan 24 2014 islamabad asked my husband to send additional document proof of nikha in transalation in urdu pictures police certificate and quebec selection we had send all those document in feb after we got email in feb 2014 tat his file got tranfared in london today in email they said we did not got those douments which was requested in jan 24 2014 as we didnt get any so we can not complete ur file we ask u to send all those documents so we r giving u 30 days to send all those doument requested in jan as we do have a proofe we had sent to islamabad now m so stressed i was happy finally times is over as its been 27 months dont know how long more will it take now as my husband re medical will be expired in feb 2015 and his passport also i wana ask didnt anyone else experianced the same situation how long more will they take after we send them again all those documents
Dont waste time send proofs again to LVO .They asked same to one of my friend and he sent all proofs to LVO again and today he got PPR.

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
desperately waiting for ppr :(
applied in aug 2012
remed aug 15( inprocess)
med done aug 28
The lawyer said it will take a few months still :(

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
shaleem100 said:
Yes ur husband should send in that proof that he has that he send the documents via TCS and also if he has the proof that they were received, because if it is TCS, then what I know is that they should be received by someone at the embassy
Correct me if I am wrong on this
yes he will send tat proof which we already send it now sendi again all those documents how long more will ot takes any idea its very hard as we have son his 15 month now its hard he has not even seen him yet there making our life so hard