App. Filed.......
Aug 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
13 April - Additional Docs req
File Transfer...
24 Oct to London
Med's Request
4 Aug - Re med Request -
Hi , My wife did her medical on Aug 28, I saw that alot of people saying that thier staus changed after Re Med. This is what i see.. Will i see a Re Med results have been received also ? because the one below was showing even before the requested for Re Med.

1.We received xxxxxx application for permanent residence on August 30, 2013.

2.We started processing xxxx application on July 28, 2014.

3.Medical results have been received.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Hope_123 said:
Well, for Pakistani Nationals the office is London, but for Afghan Nationals it's New Delhi
I saw your suggestion to Omer Qureshi and I just emailed New Delhi (reply to their ppr)
I emailed Islamabad before but no reply
and yesterday I faxed them

Inshallah the Best
Ameen
Ok let us know with feed back. InshAllah Good news for all of us coming very soon

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
I think CHC-Isbd isn't issuing PPRs and Visas now a days. My medical is going to be expired in the Mid of November and the MP says that your file is with the Review Officer. I don't know if they issue me the PPR-Visa before the Medicals get expire or he/she will deliberately delay it for the sake of another Medical.
I request the experts to throw some light on my question.

Regards,

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
shamail_haider said:
I think CHC-Isbd isn't issuing PPRs and Visas now a days. My medical is going to be expired in the Mid of November and the MP says that your file is with the Review Officer. I don't know if they issue me the PPR-Visa before the Medicals get expire or he/she will deliberately delay it for the sake of another Medical.
I request the experts to throw some light on my question.

Regards,
Our MP said the same thing "Your file is with the review officer" and my re-medical expired last week. As per GCMS notes everything is OK; relationship considered bona-fide, medical passed, etc. Anyways....

After the issuance of PPR 1 the whole process will take around 30 to 45 days, I wish you may have your visa before the expiry of your medical. Although these "review officers" are really unpredictable !

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Noah_Saaz said:
Our MP said the same thing "Your file is with the review officer" and my re-medical expired last week. As per GCMS notes everything is OK; relationship considered bona-fide, medical passed, etc. Anyways....

After the issuance of PPR 1 the whole process will take around 30 to 45 days, I wish you may have your visa before the expiry of your medical. Although these "review officers" are really unpredictable !
Basically these review officers makes selection or do lucky draw. :-[ :-[ :-[

They will hold your application and do not bother weather medical is about expire.
Once they select they will move application forward and then again medical..................Insane.
They do not do selection on first come first serve they do deep insanity to mix the applications.
so that you always feel they are working and you are next any time.

We stupid watch each others timeline like hungry looking at someone around him eating. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

That is why Islamabad is worse embassy for Family cases. London is doing same. :mad: :mad: :mad:

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khawaja786 said:

They will hold your application and do not bother weather medical is about expire.
Once they select they will move application forward and then again medical..................Insane.
They do not do selection on first come first serve they do deep insanity to mix the applications.
We stupid watch each others timeline like hungry looking at someone around him eating. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

That is why Islamabad is worse embassy for Family cases. London is doing same. :mad: :mad: :mad:
very true saying bro... :( :(

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
Khawaja786 said:

so that you always feel they are working and you are next any time.

True, these visa officers deliberately discouraging Pakistani spouses from establishing marital cords into Canada. Applicants whose relationship(s) considered bona-fide, medical passed, no misrepresentation, and everything are still being pushed for a 3rd medical. Its worrisome.

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
Noah_Saaz said:

This is what someone else also told me. I know a guy who was sponsored by his wife. He used to work at Lahore Airport's Security and he has gone through 3 medicals.
Moreover, the MP's secretary asked us to remind her when the 6 weeks time period is over and if we get no correspondence from CHC-Isbd. Do you think reminding her will push the Visa or Review Officer? I think so because it will shake him a little bit and he might open the files.

saddique

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2012 And received 20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
10-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Interview........
Allah na kare
Passport Req..
ppr1 & ppr2 on 27 August passport sent on 8 September
VISA ISSUED...
11 october
LANDED..........
In sh Allah16 october
Dear Omeer Qureshi
Canadian high commission Islamabad ko call karo or sirf ye pocho ke app log ajj kal visa issue kr rahe ho ya nahi ???/

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
Noah_Saaz said:
True, these visa officers deliberately discouraging Pakistani spouses from establishing marital cords into Canada. Applicants whose relationship(s) considered bona-fide, medical passed, no misrepresentation, and everything are still being pushed for a 3rd medical. Its worrisome.
When I went last time for the interview back in Nov, 2013. A lady was there who told me that she got the Visa 1 year after her medical examination and that really made me disappointed but in my case, that 1 year timeline is now going to be finished and there is no positive response from CHC-Isbd.

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
saddique said:
Dear Omeer Qureshi
Canadian high commission Islamabad ko call karo or sirf ye pocho ke app log ajj kal visa issue kr rahe ho ya nahi ???/
They don't answer any such query. Last time I called them and the operator asked me to E-Mail or Fax as they don't provide the callers with any relevant information to their files. And it was surely a joke because neither they reply to the E-Mails nor faxes. They always have a lame excuse like "Inquiries of the files under processing times will not be answered" . :D

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
shamail_haider said:
This is what someone else also told me. I know a guy who was sponsored by his wife. He used to work at Lahore Airport's Security and he has gone through 3 medicals.
Moreover, the MP's secretary asked us to remind her when the 6 weeks time period is over and if we get no correspondence from CHC-Isbd. Do you think reminding her will push the Visa or Review Officer? I think so because it will shake him a little bit and he might open the files.
3rd medical was used to be a rarity, with many members here having their 2nd medical expired, 3rd medical seems like a general direction now where many cases tend to move.

Sure reminding your MP is no harm when every other push comes to shove. You should have your visa(s) at least a month before the expiry of your medical to make your travel possible. Have you ordered notes after been given the interview at CHC-I, to learn about the concerns (if any) / views a visa officer has on your file ? Or, as to why they pushing your 2nd medical to the limits ?

Regards

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
waiting110 said:
When did send your passport to CHC ISB ? Yar i hope we all hear good news very soon inshAllah

Aoa,

i have sent my passport on 6th August, 2014 and CHC ISB has received my PP on 7th August, 2014 by mr wasif . Just pray that all of us who are waiting to receive their PP get soon In Sha Allah. :).

Regards,
Omer qureshi

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015
Omer Qureshi said:
Aoa,

i have sent my passport on 6th August, 2014 and CHC ISB has received my PP on 7th August, 2014 by mr wasif . Just pray that all of us who are waiting to receive their PP get soon In Sha Allah. :).

Regards,
Omer qureshi
Inshallah you will get your visa pretty soon!!

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
Omer Qureshi said:
Aoa,

Regards,
Omer qureshi
A relative of mine who sent his passport to CHC-I on July 24, received a call from the embassy today to confirm his postal / residential address, he is said to have his passport back in a week time.

A person on the phone also said that occasional clashes between Police and protesters disrupts the steady flow of parcels.