+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Metal Gear

May 5, 2013
Finally after the 3 years of waiting, they have finally requested my wife's passport for the visa. Shukar Allah ka !!

But I have one question

Passport Specifications

Your application will be delayed if any of the passports do not meet the following specifications. This delay will shorten the amount of time that you will have to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident.

1. Submit only copies of the passport pages showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, your photo, name, date and place of birth, as well as any amendments to this information.

2. The photocopies must be from the passports you will use to travel to Canada. If you submit a different passport in Step 2 than the photocopy submitted in Step 1, then all passports will be returned and you will have to start again from Step 1.

I dont understand the red line. Do we need to send copies again along with the Passport for PPR 2?

Let me know thanks !!

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Now I am worried that if 2012 applications are been given visa, is there any criteria that they have if people files are before April 2012, how come they are not been notified about this
I am a Jan 2012 applicant and I have not received anything

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa & ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
haney123 said:
Aoa fellow sponsors. We just received the PPR1 request from LVO for my wife (April 2012 applicant). However the attachments they referenced in the email were not provided. I understand that this might have been a slip and given that all residents of Pak need to follow the same instructions, I am hoping I would be able to get these instructions or a sample copy of them from a member of this forum. I would greatly appreciate your assistance on this. Following is the email my wife got:

Dear Applicant,

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be advised that this file is now ready for visa issuance. Since you appear to be resident in Pakistan, and Pakistani law does not permit the mailing of Pakistani passports from Pakistan to other countries, we will not ask you to submit your passport to our office in London. Please refer to the attached documents for full instructions.

You will note that visa issuance for your application is a two-step process. Per the attached instructions, precisely 2 weeks after you submit your passport copies and information chart to the London visa office (as detailed in the first attachment), you must complete Step 2 and submit your original passports to the Islamabad visa office (as detailed in the second attachment) so that your permanent resident visa can be issued. Please note that submitting your original passports to the Islamabad visa office early will not result in your visas being issued early.

If you have any problems opening the attachments, please contact us by return email.

if possible please forward me the attachments at the following address : sponsorshipvisa @ gmail.com
Many congratulationsss :) :) :) :) :) :)

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa & ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
Metal Gear said:
Finally after the 3 years of waiting, they have finally requested my wife's passport for the visa. Shukar Allah ka !!

But I have one question

Passport Specifications

Your application will be delayed if any of the passports do not meet the following specifications. This delay will shorten the amount of time that you will have to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident.

1. Submit only copies of the passport pages showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, your photo, name, date and place of birth, as well as any amendments to this information.

2. The photocopies must be from the passports you will use to travel to Canada. If you submit a different passport in Step 2 than the photocopy submitted in Step 1, then all passports will be returned and you will have to start again from Step 1.

I dont understand the red line. Do we need to send copies again along with the Passport for PPR 2?

Let me know thanks !!

Many congratulationsss :) :) :)

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Metal Gear said:

But I have one question

Passport Specifications

Let me know thanks !!
Congratulations

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Metal Gear said:
Let me know thanks !!
You don't need to send copies in PPR2 since you will be sending the original passport to Islamabad. In part 2 of the instructions [in bold] they have mentioned this as well.

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
haney123 said:
Aoa fellow sponsors. We just received the PPR1 request from LVO for my wife (April 2012 applicant). However the attachments they referenced in the email were not provided. I understand that this might have been a slip and given that all residents of Pak need to follow the same instructions, I am hoping I would be able to get these instructions or a sample copy of them from a member of this forum. I would greatly appreciate your assistance on this. Following is the email my wife got:

Dear Applicant,

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be advised that this file is now ready for visa issuance. Since you appear to be resident in Pakistan, and Pakistani law does not permit the mailing of Pakistani passports from Pakistan to other countries, we will not ask you to submit your passport to our office in London. Please refer to the attached documents for full instructions.

You will note that visa issuance for your application is a two-step process. Per the attached instructions, precisely 2 weeks after you submit your passport copies and information chart to the London visa office (as detailed in the first attachment), you must complete Step 2 and submit your original passports to the Islamabad visa office (as detailed in the second attachment) so that your permanent resident visa can be issued. Please note that submitting your original passports to the Islamabad visa office early will not result in your visas being issued early.

If you have any problems opening the attachments, please contact us by return email.

if possible please forward me the attachments at the following address : sponsorshipvisa @ gmail.com
Congratulations!! If email is missing with attachment email them again and inform them about this. This is the best course of action.

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
22-06- 2012 & 12-02-2014
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
1-9-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
how many more 2012 cases outstanding? hopefully they clear the backlog before looking at any newer cases.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Anybody whos got experience, do they not accept scanned copies for ppr 1 ?? all i read is photocopies

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Hi Ibi
right, i agree with you, they should clear 2012 cases before clearing 2013 cases,

haney123

Feb 12, 2013
Rainbow.Rainbow said:
Congratulations!! If email is missing with attachment email them again and inform them about this. This is the best course of action.
Thanks!

I have emailed them already but got a generic reply back stating that I should wait for 28 days.
I believe the PPR1 attachments is the same that a bunch of people in the advance stage of their application would have received and therefore instead of waiting for 28 days, I was hoping some of you would be able to assist me in this regard.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
haney123 said:
Thanks!

I have emailed them already but got a generic reply back stating that I should wait for 28 days.
I believe the PPR1 attachments is the same that a bunch of people in the advance stage of their application would have received and therefore instead of waiting for 28 days, I was hoping some of you would be able to assist me in this regard.

They wont make u wait 28 days .. It says email us right back if you cant open the attachment .. So just email them back with the same subject and all just so they can identify your urgent email in their flooded inbox

Marium Rizwan

Sep 17, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 31, 2014
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2012
File Transfer...
15-Jan-2013
Med's Request
31 March, 2015
Med's Done....
April 10, 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2015
LANDED..........
June 08, 2015
Im a NOV-2012 applicant and i have not even received remed request!

:(

The only correspondence from them after submitting my case was when they returned my original documents and said no action is required

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
ibi said:
how many more 2012 cases outstanding? hopefully they clear the backlog before looking at any newer cases.
Did you get additional documents request 2 time?