Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
fizz1234 said:
But what is the link between notifying Canadian embassy that you had a kid and getting a passport ?
Did you not read what I wrote???

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
micmac101 said:
Did you not read what I wrote???
The person who actually asked the question wanted to know since she just had a baby in Canada does she need to notify Canadian embassy.

To that you responded that you can't leave the country without a passport followed by anybody going through immigration must get a passport for their kid. You see where the gap is now ?

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
micmac101 said:
Salam brother you said Moncton New Brunswick and you said Bathurst New Brunswick. If Moncton you are lucky as they have a Mosque there and in Bathurst where I go, its a Doctor Office Building and in the basement they use it for a Mosque and a gathering place.
Inshallah i all meet you when i am there .. I am an entrepreneur, I might need some advice about local and surrounding area, I will really appreciate your help .

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
fizz1234 said:
The person who actually asked the question wanted to know since she just had a baby in Canada does she need to notify Canadian embassy.

To that you responded that you can't leave the country without a passport followed by anybody going through immigration must get a passport for their kid. You see where the gap is now ?
Yes she does as can you imagine the problem with a person from Pakistan carrying a baby trying to enter Canada. First of all if she does not have a long form Birth Certificate with both Father and Mother listed its going to be a problem. While notifying CIC Immigration while her case is in process if its a female then it needs to be reported.

Another thing its not a kid as a kid is a goat! Its a child we are speaking about!

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
micmac101 said:
Yes she does as can you imagine the problem with a person from Pakistan carrying a baby trying to enter Canada. First of all if she does not have a long form Birth Certificate with both Father and Mother listed its going to be a problem. While notifying CIC Immigration while her case is in process if its a female then it needs to be reported.
Another thing its not a kid as a kid is a goat! Its a child we are speaking about!
You missed the part where the kid was born in Canada even though I had it in bold.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
fizz1234 said:
You missed the part where the kid was born in Canada even though I had it in bold.
No I didn't miss a thing, why not call the Call Centre in Canada! And its a child not a KID as a KID IS A GOAT!!!!

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
ano987 said:
Hello,
there is one thing i would like to ask you... is there any time limit given at the end of your ppr2 email after which you should contact london office if u donot get ur passport back with visa from islamabad embassy within that time frame??? If so then what is that time limit for recieving back ur passport with visa???

I m asking this coz i got pp1 n 2 together in which they specifically mentioned to send passport to islmbd after two weeks of sending documents to london, and if i didnt get my passport with visa from islmd after two weeks i should contact london office... so in total according to them i should get my ppsprt back with visa within one month.. and i have noticed that different people have been given different time frames for sending n recieving psprt...
If so Then what is your last date for recieving passport back with visa????

Thank you... :)
Hi and Aoa Yes i am waiting for the passport and they have given me timeline of 4 weeks to email CHC London if i did'nt get the Passport back with Visa Stampef

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
ROFL @ goat child ..

I think AW23 said if the baby is born in Canada, you do not have to tell the embassy .. how hard is it to understand?
what will embassy do anyways? The child will be a Canadian citizen .. only contact embassy when its time to apply for passport ..
simple as that. its not like any parent is stupid enough and will try to take the baby out of Canada without a passport

petersiddle28

Oct 12, 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam, as far as I know they have started to send Pass Ports out last Friday. I was tracking the #'s but unfortunate TCS changed the tracking numbers. There were not many from CIC or CHC as they were not working to full capacity.............
How can u be so sure what TCS and ISL CAN Embassy is sending?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
petersiddle28 said:
ATIP ca be filled online, no need to go to MPs office, FYI
u talking about atip for notes?

if you have ever been to MP's office you will know that they ask you to fill a few forms before processing your request to look in to the file ..thats what she is talking about :)

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
Omer Qureshi said:
Hi and Aoa Yes i am waiting for the passport and they have given me timeline of 4 weeks to email CHC London if i did'nt get the Passport back with Visa Stampef
Thanks a lot.. Please inform when u get ur passport back with Visa within 4 weeks.. I hope they work according to their own mentioned time limit..
Thanks

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
Finally Chc London Waly jaag gaaye...
My ecas also changed to in process today ;D
Aik he line parh parh k application received, Aisa lgta tha k visa ajaye ga lekin ye fazol bs application received he likha rhy ga end tak ;D ;D after reading it I was like.. :eek:

:)

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
waiting110 said:
ROFL @ goat child ..

I think AW23 said if the baby is born in Canada, you do not have to tell the embassy .. how hard is it to understand?
what will embassy do anyways? The child will be a Canadian citizen .. only contact embassy when its time to apply for passport ..
simple as that. its not like any parent is stupid enough and will try to take the baby out of Canada without a passport

In urdu they say
Kitcher mann paoon marnay say chentay apnay upper hi atay han (In English for Angrayzi speakers) :D When you kick in the mud,,,stains come on you

Its mean dont break your head on none sense and just pass by as we are already in waiting stress. I hope you understand what i am talking about ;)